Who is you favorite movie character?

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
I can name a few that I really like:

• Sylvester Stallone as "Rocky"
  • Tom Cruise as "Jerry Maguire" and as "Lieutenant Daniel Kaffee" in A Few Good Men Lt. Daniel Kaffee
  • Joe Pesci as "Tommy DeVito" in Goodfellas
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger as "Terminator"
  • Clint Eastwood in any of his spaghetti westerns
  • Bruce Lee in ANY Bruce Lee movie

Lorne Greene when he came out in Bonanza.

bonanza cancelled 1.jpg

A minor wardrobe malfunction.

You know, I'm probably gonna' get blasted for this, but I can watch just about anything with Nicholas Cage. I don't think he's a great actor by any stretch (although his performance in "The Frozen Ground" should've gotten him an Oscar), I just enjoy watching the movies he's in.

As for a favorite movie character?

Tom Hanks as "Captain Phillips" is definitely up there. An actor will always tell you that the most difficult roles to play are those of real people, especially of those who are still living...

You know, I'm probably gonna' get blasted for this, but I can watch just about anything with Nicholas Cage. I don't think he's a great actor by any stretch (although his performance in "The Frozen Ground" should've gotten him an Oscar), I just enjoy watching the movies he's in.

Tom Hanks as "Captain Phillips" is definitely up there. An actor will always tell you that the most difficult roles to play are those of real people, especially of those who are still living...
I thought he portrayed the pilot that landed in the Hudson very well.

Cage in "Peggy Sue Got Married" what a trip. Then there is "Con Air" GREAT movie. And "Wicker Man" was a pretty crazy movie.

Cage in "Peggy Sue Got Married" what a trip. Then there is "Con Air" GREAT movie. And "Wicker Man" was a pretty crazy movie.
I liked "Knowing".

I thought he portrayed the pilot that landed in the Hudson very well.

That, too.

I would have to think that the most difficult example of playing someone who was still living was when Hanks portrayed Jim Lovell in "Apollo 13".

Trivia note: In the movie, Hanks, as Jim Lovell, exits the helicopter on the deck of the USS Iwo Jima, he salutes a Naval officer. That officer is the Skipper of the Iwo Jima, CAPT Leland E. Kirkemo . Kirkemo is portrayed in the movie by none other than CAPT Jim Lovell...

Favorite Movie characters?

Lon Chaney, sr in anything

Nick and Nora Charles, from the Thin Man series.

George M Cohan, (James Cagney).

The Trio of Terror portrayers, (Bela Legosi, Peter Lorre, Boris Karloff)

Trivia note: In the movie, Hanks, as Jim Lovell, exits the helicopter on the deck of the USS Iwo Jima, he salutes a Naval officer, the Skipper of the Iwo Jima, CAPT Leland E. Kirkemo . Kirkemo is portrayed in the movie by none other than CAPT Jim Lovell...
Did not know that, thanks.

Yes ,Nick and Nora Charles . Great characters played by two great actors. Lon Cheney sr. as The Phantom of the Opera. I agree is one of the best performances in film.

Favorite character or actor? Character would be Tony Soprano/ Sopranos and Thomas Shelby/ Peaky Blinders. Actor Keanu Reeves/ adorable, Adam Sandler/ hilarious, Jack Nicholson.

My most favorite actor is Bronson Pinchot he is great in anything he does.
Almost as great as James Otto

Ron Howard stated that, after the first test preview of the film, one of the comment cards indicated "total disdain"; the audience member had written that it was a "typical Hollywood" ending and that the crew would never have survived.

Forum List

Back