31 Conservative Celebrities

kate-upton-its-a-wrap.gif

Kate Upton -- It's a wrap

Oh...my...g-

Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom. Be back in about ten minutes.

I think 50 cents is pretty conservative as well.

But here's the diff.

Liberals don't give a crap about a person's politics if they enjoy their work.

Conservatives will swear off the work of Liberal celebrities.

i think 50 cents is pretty conservative as well.

But here's the diff.

Conservatives will swear off the work of liberal celebrities.
bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

chick fil a ring a bell you dumbfuck!

The list includes Libertarians.

31 Conservative Celebrities - Independent Journal Review

Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Selleck, and Sylvester Stallone, conservatives are MEN.

Some on this list that I seriously doubt are conservative: Adam Sandler, Carl malone, and L.L. Cool J.

Some on this list that I am embarassed about: Jessica Simpson, Vince McMahon, and Mel Gibson.

Other notables, imo: Jerry Bruckheimer, Ben Stein, Johnny Ramone, Roger Staubach, and Alex Trebek.

The rest:
1. Cindy Crawford
2. Vince Vaughn
3. Rachel Hunter
4. Joan Rivers
5. Bo Derek
6. Susan Lucci
7. John Elway
8. Mary lou Retton
9. Stephen Baldwin
10. Drew Carey
11. Kelsey Grammer
12. Alice Cooper
13. Shannen Dougherty
14. Meatloaf

Bruce Willis calls Republican Party nominee Mitt Romney an "embarrassment" in a new interview with Esquire magazine and says he doesn't care which side wins in November.
"Yeah, Romney. He's just such a disappointment, an embarrassment," Willis told the magazine.

"Chin up, hair up. He's just one of those guys, one of those guys who says he's going to change everything and he'll get in there, and they'll smile at him and introduce themselves: 'We're Congress, we make sure nothing changes,'" Willis went on.

"He won't do it. He can't. Everybody wants to be Barack Obama. And what did he change?"
Willis, who openly supported George H.W. Bush against Bill Clinton in 1992 and President George W. Bush in 2000 said he doesn't know who will win in November, adding, "I don't really care."

In a 2006 interview, the "Die Hard" actor made it clear he was sick of both political parties.
"I'm a Republican only as far as I want a smaller government, want less government intrusion," he said at the time, before adding that both parties had ceased to be fiscally responsible.

"I hate government. I'm apolitical. Write that down. I'm not a Republican."

Read more: Bruce Willis calls Mitt Romney an 'embarrassment,' report says | Fox News

Oh..hes a Republican.

Bruce told he's 'too old for war' | Mail Online

:lol:

i think 50 cents is pretty conservative as well.

But here's the diff.

Conservatives will swear off the work of liberal celebrities.
bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

chick fil a ring a bell you dumbfuck!

Could you make the font a little bigger?

Hard to see.

no they only let me to go 7! But I like to strike down bullshit and hard, baby!!!!!!!!!

I think 50 cents is pretty conservative as well.

But here's the diff.

Conservatives will swear off the work of Liberal celebrities.

I agree. I'm a United Methodist as far as it goes. Tom Cruise is a Scientologist and Rosie O'Donnell is just an idiot. I loved several of Cruise's movies and I think Rosie was incredibly funny in her day. Bruce Willis movies are among my favorite--Armageddon is must-finish-watching television for me.

I could care less about their politics. I am related to some who have sworn off Tom Hanks and George Clooney for that very reason--their politics.

The real fun I like was when advertisers started dropping their endorsement of Rush Limbaugh and almost every rightwing nutjob here began boycotting them; all the while most watching ESPN who dropped Rush like a hot rock about 10 years ago. I guess they forgot they were supposed to be outraged at ESPN...LOL

MPW-51912

You left off one that I know to have conservative views: Frank Caliendo (the John Madden impersonator). I don't know if he sports the full monty or not but at least somewhat.

My favorite one is "Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is."

If you're yoked that way, you should Google "Trigger The Vote"; he has a presence on there drawing on his days as Texas Ranger with a Walker or whatever it was.

MPW-51912

You left off one that I know to have conservative views: Frank Caliendo (the John Madden impersonator). I don't know if he sports the full monty or not but at least somewhat.

My favorite one is "Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is."

If you're yoked that way, you should Google "Trigger The Vote"; he has a presence on there drawing on his days as Texas Ranger with a Walker or whatever it was.

Nice one, I still love Lonewolf Mcquade and Good Guys wear black

The list includes Libertarians.

31 Conservative Celebrities - Independent Journal Review

Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Selleck, and Sylvester Stallone, conservatives are MEN.

Some on this list that I seriously doubt are conservative: Adam Sandler, Carl malone, and L.L. Cool J.

Some on this list that I am embarassed about: Jessica Simpson, Vince McMahon, and Mel Gibson.

Other notables, imo: Jerry Bruckheimer, Ben Stein, Johnny Ramone, Roger Staubach, and Alex Trebek.

The rest:
1. Cindy Crawford
2. Vince Vaughn
3. Rachel Hunter
4. Joan Rivers
5. Bo Derek
6. Susan Lucci
7. John Elway
8. Mary lou Retton
9. Stephen Baldwin
10. Drew Carey
11. Kelsey Grammer
12. Alice Cooper
13. Shannen Dougherty
14. Meatloaf

I started going down that list using Google to see whose views are what. You might consider revising that list.

Forum List

Back