Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

Article by Michelle Malkin being the LIBERAL media refuses to do their fucking job.. White House logs this EXTREMIST RADICAL tied to terror and the muslim brotherhood on March 30, 2012..

The real enemy within.. The truth is out here..

Vote our this imposter in the WH who despises the tiny nation state of Israel, who fails to protect Americans from our enemy..

Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib? - Michelle Malkin - Page 1

Can you please provide a link to the US State Department list of terrorist organizations with the Muslim Brotherhood on it, please?

Thanks.

Oh. And it doesn't have to be the Obama Administration's list. You can show us Bush's list which had the Muslim Brotherhood on it. Fair enough?

Last edited:
You are the top level security clearance person here who has worked with them.. why are you asking me? I simply repeated what you claim and your Muslim propagandist friends are getting ticked about it.. :eusa_shifty:

Please, link the post in which I claimed to have security clearance. :eusa_angel:

It's funny how you think you're winning, when you don't even understand what I've written, and you continue to demonstrate that.

So you're saying you don't need any type of security clearance to work with the Secret Service and the FBI in dealing with who enters the WH????? REALLY??

I don't deal with conducting background screenings on people who enter the white house, because I am not an employee of that agency, but it is fairly common knowledge that in order to even TOUR the white house, you have to pass a secret service background check.

The Secret Service requires a minimum on 30 days in order to process the background check for everyone planning on visiting the White House...In order for your tour request to be submitted, the White House Visitor Office requires security information for everyone planning on touring the White House. The first, middle and last name of all visitors in addition to the date of birth, the social security number, gender, city and state of current residency is required. This information is needed before your tour request can be submitted to the White House Visitor Office. The White House accepts requests up to six months in advance, but at least 30 days in advance.

https://forms.house.gov/norton/webforms/tour_request.htm

Meeting with white house officials, the president, the first lady, the attorney general, and others requires additional levels of security screening. Here's an example:

Napolitano said the State Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Secret Service all thoroughly examined the Egyptian man, Hani Nour Eldin, before his visit to Washington, D.C., where he met with members of Congress and senior administration officials.

Napolitano: Egyptian lawmaker from terrorist group was thoroughly 'vetted' - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

This vetting is a standard protocol. Your ignorance of basic information like this is why you are so gullible.

So now you have "PEERS" in those agencies with whom you have collaborated on with products.. LOL Bwhahahaha Supplying pickled pig feets for Obama's state dinner doesn't fucking count!!:lol:

There are quite a few of us here with professional jobs that require working with elected officials and federal law enforcement agencies. If you have a fairly professional role in a law enforcement agency, you've worked with peers in the federal agencies or participated in training and conferences in which the AG or other high-ranking officials are involved.

It's really not that big of a deal.

Although it sounds like you move in rather less illustrious circles. Guess there aren't many security screenings at Walmart.

Last edited:
As to your PROOF that this Muslim with terror ties would have never been allowed in the WH because you yourself have personal knowledge and can attest to it.. I can only go by what you oozed in this thread as to your expertise, no? Care to enlighten us Nascar mom?

I explained to you exactly how White House visitors are screened and vetted before having contact with the president (and substantiated this above with links). This process is public information. I've provided substantiating links above.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back