Who is upset about the shut down?

579104_348590008611013_1012163553_n.jpg

you do know ted cruz got this ball rolling don't you?

You're right..................I'm not a WWII veteran, nor have I ever claimed to be.

However..........................I DID serve this country from 1982 until 2002, and am proud of my service in the U.S. Navy.

I spent time over in Beruit, I've spent time in Desert Storm both parts I and II, and I've been in the area of Kosovo.

What have YOU done for this country?

Me? I spent over 20 years of my life defending it.

See, this bull shit did not start for you until you and Pete got bashed by yoder5 and others. As for the veracity of your claim, I call bull shit. For one, you always bring it up as if you have something to prove, and for another you at one time were SO proud of the GAY in your name, but not so much anymore considering that you changed it. As for MY service four year active with NMCB 74 out of Gulf Port and 8 reserves . I was went traunning/Admin reserves(T.A.R.) loveingly called "Tards" by the jelous and was a driver. I hauled new recruits to MEPS in Oakland CA and to the airport so they could go to boot camp. That's all you get because I know what I have done and have no need to prove it to a guy on a message board. So anyway, why did you change your name ?

Actually, my name on these board is ABikerSailor. Those who put anything gay in my name really don't know me. Not only am I not gay, but I'm very much heterosexual, however, I am gay friendly. Some of the best people I've served with over the 20 plus years that I was in the Navy (and yeah.................I already know the jokes) were gay, and I was happy to serve with them.

I served for over 20 years (which is why I have a blue ID card) and you only served 4. Quick question..................were you called up for service while you were in the Reserves? I'm guessing you weren't.

Me? After serving independent duty on a MSC vessel (which is hard to get and even harder to qualify for) I was given the opportunity to not only see new applicants (they only become recruits when they do their final swear in), but was also given the opportunity to let them in to my service, because from 1999 until 2002, I was the LPO of the Navy MEPS in Amarillo.

PN1 Murphy is who they knew me by, not only the Head Classifier, but also the LPO.

If you don't understand the terms, look 'em up.

You changed it and now you are lying about it never being there. As for your service, you are the type who puts the CVN or ss Whacha macall it or what ever to fish for thank you's and free coffee. Nothing more. I work with Iraq and Afghan vets who are very humble about their service. Sure they are proud, but they don't exploit it to get free shit and their ego's stroked. As for getting called up in the reserves, na. If you paid attention, and weren't full of shit, you would know what T.A.R. stands for. I was active in the program . That is, a state side active reservist who handled the Training. And. Administration of Reserves. In other words, a rear echelon mother fucker. Much like you were for your twenty years. Your real deal is you were called on your fake militarey6 bull shit along with Body. I don't give a fuck about your shit. You lack integrity because you changed your gayness. For a long while you claimed you were gay, now you changed your mind. You lack integrity. If you would lie about that, its not a stretch to assume you are lying about the military shit you googled up to make your storey sound good.

I always thought when people added the gay in ABS's name that it was just a joking jab.:dunno:

Nope. And you have been here long enough to know better. It used to be "Agaybikersailer" and he always got ripped on about his claims of military service and other crap when he posted in any thread on that topic. If it was a joaking jab, it was one he played on himself.

The whole government is not shut down.

Liberals can't say this in public....spoils the image and takes away some of the alarmist's agenda of scaring the shit out of the welfare recipients.

Yes...."only" 800,000 workers

Republicans are so generous?......they are willing to bring back 8 of the 800,000 so they can keep the WWII memorial open

Historically, the President chooses what shuts down and what doesn't. Historically, the National Monuments and the White House tours have NOT been shutdown....and many of the previous "shutdowns" lasted a hell of a lot longer than this one has so far.

Obama just likes to shutdown the things that hurt the American people visibly...and still blame it all on someone else.

Obama is a petulant child posing as a grown man...a goddamned BABY!...and you and your ilk worship his sorry ass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/360142/government-shutdowns-history-charles-c-w-cooke

America, we are told, is in the grim midst of an unrivaled constitutional crisis that is being perpetrated in anger by “racist,” “bomb-throwing” “anarchists” whose “endgame” and ultimate fantasy is the shutting down of government — not, of course, because the co-equal branches of the American polity cannot come to a budget agreement, but because a vocal “extreme” minority, that has magically managed to transmute itself into a majority of the House and 46 percent of the Senate, does not believe in having a government at all.

E. J. Dionne, the Washington Post’s resident worrywart, yesterday assured his concerned readers that Washington has shut down because “right-wing extremists” who do not accept the president’s “legitimacy” have taken an axe to America’s “normal, well-functioning, constitutional system,” and swung it, too, against “anyone who accepts majority rule and constitutional constraints.” Among his ideological bedfellows, this is a popular complaint.

Still, popular or not, the abject folly of making “majority rule” arguments in a system of equally ranked branches should be self-evident. This truly is painfully simple: Republicans are the majority in the House, and the House’s assent is necessary to a legal budget. Indeed, if any of the players in the budgetary game is superior, it is the House. Not only is it wholly wrong to pretend that the House is expected to acquiesce to the fiscal and legislative demands of the president simply because he won the last election, but it is dangerous — just one more step on the road to the imperial polity that the American system of separated powers was contrived to prevent.

What stands out here is not the shutdown itself, but the president and Harry Reid’s public refusal even to engage with Republicans. As Matthews documents, most budget gaps are resolved by the participants’ compromising. The quaint notion that there is no obligation to come to a negotiated agreement because one branch of government “won” would be almost certainly regarded as somewhat odd not only by the architects of America’s constitutional order but by the major players in the previous few decades. Eleven shutdowns ended with a deal, five were resolved with an agreement temporarily to fund the government while debate continued, and one ended with Congress overriding a presidential veto. Stand firm if you want, Mr. President, but the history is against you here.

Last edited:
Liberals can't say this in public....spoils the image and takes away some of the alarmist's agenda of scaring the shit out of the welfare recipients.

Yes...."only" 800,000 workers

Republicans are so generous?......they are willing to bring back 8 of the 800,000 so they can keep the WWII memorial open

Historically, the President chooses what shuts down and what doesn't. Historically, the National Parks and the White House tours have NOT been shutdown....and the previous "shutdowns" lasted a hell of a lot longer than this one has so far.

Obama just likes to shutdown the things that hurt the American people visibly...and still blame it all on someone else.

Obama is a petulant child posing as a grown man...a goddamned BABY!...and you and your ilk worship his sorry ass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

good information

One thing that upsets me is that the President shows his ass I'm public and the only thing that makes the news about it is "turkey and provolone!" What the fuck ! They say the public gets the government it deserves, well, looking at the retards who are our elected officials, this country has to be populated by some real evil or real stupid voters.

See, this bull shit did not start for you until you and Pete got bashed by yoder5 and others. As for the veracity of your claim, I call bull shit. For one, you always bring it up as if you have something to prove, and for another you at one time were SO proud of the GAY in your name, but not so much anymore considering that you changed it. As for MY service four year active with NMCB 74 out of Gulf Port and 8 reserves . I was went traunning/Admin reserves(T.A.R.) loveingly called "Tards" by the jelous and was a driver. I hauled new recruits to MEPS in Oakland CA and to the airport so they could go to boot camp. That's all you get because I know what I have done and have no need to prove it to a guy on a message board. So anyway, why did you change your name ?

Actually, my name on these board is ABikerSailor. Those who put anything gay in my name really don't know me. Not only am I not gay, but I'm very much heterosexual, however, I am gay friendly. Some of the best people I've served with over the 20 plus years that I was in the Navy (and yeah.................I already know the jokes) were gay, and I was happy to serve with them.

I served for over 20 years (which is why I have a blue ID card) and you only served 4. Quick question..................were you called up for service while you were in the Reserves? I'm guessing you weren't.

Me? After serving independent duty on a MSC vessel (which is hard to get and even harder to qualify for) I was given the opportunity to not only see new applicants (they only become recruits when they do their final swear in), but was also given the opportunity to let them in to my service, because from 1999 until 2002, I was the LPO of the Navy MEPS in Amarillo.

PN1 Murphy is who they knew me by, not only the Head Classifier, but also the LPO.

You changed it and now you are lying about it never being there. As for your service, you are the type who puts the CVN or ss Whacha macall it or what ever to fish for thank you's and free coffee. Nothing more. I work with Iraq and Afghan vets who are very humble about their service. Sure they are proud, but they don't exploit it to get free shit and their ego's stroked. As for getting called up in the reserves, na. If you paid attention, and weren't full of shit, you would know what T.A.R. stands for. I was active in the program . That is, a state side active reservist who handled the Training. And. Administration of Reserves. In other words, a rear echelon mother fucker. Much like you were for your twenty years. Your real deal is you were called on your fake militarey6 bull shit along with Body. I don't give a fuck about your shit. You lack integrity because you changed your gayness. For a long while you claimed you were gay, now you changed your mind. You lack integrity. If you would lie about that, its not a stretch to assume you are lying about the military shit you googled up to make your storey sound good.

Speaking of those who lack integrity, I challenge you to find ANY post on these boards (or any others for that fact) where I stated openly that I was gay. Sorry, but I've been accused of it on a regular basis from those on the far right who think that because I speak in favor of gay rights, I must somehow be gay myself. Nothing could be farther from the truth, but, believe what you will.

Quick question................do you think I come here to have my ego stroked? If so, based on a lot of replies from partisan hacks such as yourself, if that's what I was doing, I damn sure came to the wrong place. I come here to post my views, and tell others where they are behaving like children.

BTW.........................can you provide a copy of the post where I showed that I didn't understand what TAR stands for?

I'm guessing you can't. But.......................keep trying ya fucking hack.

Additionally, it's not "SS" whatchamacallit, it's "USS" whatchamacallit. Me? I served on the USS CONCORD (AFS-5), as well as got the chance to serve on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5). I also did time on the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69) as well as the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73) while serving with VFA-131 Wildcats, who were part of CAG-7.

Last edited:

Speaking of those who lack integrity, I challenge you to find ANY post on these boards (or any others for that fact) where I stated openly that I was gay. Sorry, but I've been accused of it on a regular basis from those on the far right who think that because I speak in favor of gay rights, I must somehow be gay myself. Nothing could be farther from the truth, but, believe what you will.

Quick question................do you think I come here to have my ego stroked? If so, based on a lot of replies from partisan hacks such as yourself, if that's what I was doing, I damn sure came to the wrong place. I come here to post my views, and tell others where they are behaving like children.

BTW.........................can you provide a copy of the post where I showed that I didn't understand what TAR stands for?

Additionally, it's not "SS" whatchamacallit, it's "USS" whatchamacallit. Me? I served on the USS CONCORD (AFS-5), as well as got the chance to serve on the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5). I also did time on the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69) as well as the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73) while serving with VFA-131 Wildcats, who were part of CAG-7.

You lack integrity so you ain't worth it. There is also the fact that YOU know and that's all that matters. The fact you spent so many words on it id all the victory I need. Hell, you are STILL going on about your alleged service. It shows how badly Yoder5 scarred your ego. Almost worse then Pete. So go on, put on your Navy vet hat and go get your free shit. After all, that's all it is to you. That and reps on a message board.

You lack integrity so you ain't worth it. There is also the fact that YOU know and that's all that matters. The fact you spent so many words on it id all the victory I need. Hell, you are STILL going on about your alleged service. It shows how badly Yoder5 scarred your ego. Almost worse then Pete. So go on, put on your Navy vet hat and go get your free shit. After all, that's all it is to you. That and reps on a message board.

Never had my ego scared, still have a blue ID card, and still get my retirement.

I guess that because you think I'm not worth it speaks volumes about who I am. Sorry, but my sense of self worth ISN'T based on what you think. You made the claims, I asked you to back them up.

The fact that you didn't and chose to use an attack on my character speaks volumes more about you than it does about me.

And...............fwiw......................whenever I wear my Navy Retired ballcap, pretty much all I get is a heads up look from those who are wearing ballcaps that state they've served, or at best, a hearty handshake from someone thanking me for my service.

But...................to be fair....................I sometimes ask if they offer a military discount, and am sometimes rewarded with 10 percent off (only after I show them my military ID).

Jealous much?

Never had my ego scared, still have a blue ID card, and still get my retirement.

I guess that because you think I'm not worth it speaks volumes about who I am. Sorry, but my sense of self worth ISN'T based on what you think. You made the claims, I asked you to back them up.

The fact that you didn't and chose to use an attack on my character speaks volumes more about you than it does about me.

And...............fwiw......................whenever I wear my Navy Retired ballcap, pretty much all I get is a heads up look from those who are wearing ballcaps that state they've served, or at best, a hearty handshake from someone thanking me for my service.

But...................to be fair....................I sometimes ask if they offer a military discount, and am sometimes rewarded with 10 percent off (only after I show them my military ID).

Jealous much?

Free shit for sitting on a boat and eating ice cream for 20 years (allegedly). You should be ashamed. As for jealous ? Na. I have everything I want so I feel no need to prove what I say on a message board, or solicit free shit from hard working people.

Forum List

Back