Who is the leader of the GOP?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
A new Rasmussen poll finds that only 37% of Republican voters think the party has no clear leader, a definite improvement from a 68% figure two months ago. But there's a catch: There's no agreement on who the party's clear leader actually is.

John McCain comes in first place among possible leaders at 18%, followed by Michael Steele with 14%, Sarah Palin on 10%, Mitt Romney at 8%, Rush Limbaugh with 6%, and Dick Cheney at 4%.

Poll: GOP Voters Think Party Has Clear Leader -- But Don't Agree Who It Is | TPMDC

I'm pulling for Mitten.

John McCain comes in first place among possible GOP leaders at 18%, followed by Michael Steele with 14%, Sarah Palin on 10%, Mitt Romney at 8%, Rush Limbaugh with 6%, and Dick Cheney at 4%.

:lol:

rush has almost as much support as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and is in the ball park with John McCain

A new Rasmussen poll finds that only 37% of Republican voters think the party has no clear leader, a definite improvement from a 68% figure two months ago. But there's a catch: There's no agreement on who the party's clear leader actually is.

John McCain comes in first place among possible leaders at 18%, followed by Michael Steele with 14%, Sarah Palin on 10%, Mitt Romney at 8%, Rush Limbaugh with 6%, and Dick Cheney at 4%.

Poll: GOP Voters Think Party Has Clear Leader -- But Don't Agree Who It Is | TPMDC

I'm pulling for Mitten.

Hopefully someone with better grammar than:

"Who is the leaders of the GOP?"

I'm pulling for Mitten.

Hopefully someone with better grammar than:

"Who is the leaders of the GOP?"
Or better sight than someone who mistakes an "e" for an "s". :lol:

McCain is the republican party's best hope. Of course, he's against torture and has a nearly unassailable position on the matter, so the really hard right pundits hate him.

John McCain comes in first place among possible GOP leaders at 18%, followed by Michael Steele with 14%, Sarah Palin on 10%, Mitt Romney at 8%, Rush Limbaugh with 6%, and Dick Cheney at 4%.

rush has almost as much support as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and is in the ball park with John McCain

yet YOU continually call him the leader....are you plain stupid or super stupid?

ravi,

in your opinion, what makes someone the leader of a political party? being the president, house speaker, poll numbers....etc

ravi,

in your opinion, what makes someone the leader of a political party? being the president, house speaker, poll numbers....etc

someone who rallies the troops..... successfully.

hmmm...good answer....who then leads the democrats? hillary and obama rallied virtually the same amount of troops, with some arguing that hillary rallied more....so then the president is not by default the leader?

President Obama is clearly the leader of the Democratic Party just as all sitting Presidents are the leaders of their respective parties.

Unfortunately for the Repubs, they have no leader. The main reason is they they have no idea what to do. The only idea they have is to march in lock step in opposition against President Obama, and the leader in that effort is Rush Limbaugh.

Repubs may not want Limbaugh as their leader but until one of them comes up with a positive, constructive agenda they are stuck with him.

President Obama is clearly the leader of the Democratic Party just as all sitting Presidents are the leaders of their respective parties.

Unfortunately for the Repubs, they have no leader. The main reason is they they have no idea what to do. The only idea they have is to march in lock step in opposition against President Obama, and the leader in that effort is Rush Limbaugh.

Repubs may not want Limbaugh as their leader but until one of them comes up with a positive, constructive agenda they are stuck with him.

i have to give jillian props in this thread....she explained her answer and why. good answer too....you...

nada, because i say so argument

i have to give jillian props in this thread....she explained her answer and why. good answer too....you...

Who is "rallying" your "troops" other than Limbaugh?

That's the $64,000 question.

limbaugh is rallying our troops? quite an ASSumption, but typical for you, you hate america

limbaugh is rallying our troops? quite an ASSumption, but typical for you, you hate america

Very logical Mr. Spock!

I point out the fact that Limbaugh is the only Republican who is rallying the Repub troops and you conclude that means I "hate America".

Very logical Mr. Spock!

I point out the fact that Limbaugh is the only Republican who is rallying the Repub troops and you conclude that means I "hate America".

i'm trying out liberal logic....it worked well for you guys in the last election and still works well. but as i thought, when used on YOU, you of course would call it stupid.

that was the easiest experiment i've ever done....

and tell me, what proof do you have limbaugh is the ONLY republican rallying our troops.....ravi just posted in THIS THREAD limbaugh was close to the bottom in popularity for the republican party....

oh, wait, don't tell me, you hate america :lol:

Forum List

Back