Who is the leader of the GOP?

The leaders of the GOP can easily be detected by how viciously they are being attacked at MSNBC....

If Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow are giving them any attention at all on their shows, then they are the ones to watch for in the next election.

But I don't think the GOP needs anyone to be the clear leader of the GOP right now. Rather than pitting one against the other in an attempt to crown him/her "king of the hill", we should be supporting any and all those who are doing a good job of representing us. There's no need right now to decide between Sarah Palin and Bobby Jindal. Both of them have been terrific governors for their states, and should continue to do so. Both of them have come under tremendous fire from their opponents....for representing the very ideals that many of us believe in. We should give them our support and encouragement right now, and let this thing play out at the right time.

someone who rallies the troops..... successfully.

hmmm...good answer....who then leads the democrats? hillary and obama rallied virtually the same amount of troops, with some arguing that hillary rallied more....so then the president is not by default the leader?

And one is President, the other the Secretary of State. Leaders both.

Neither could lead me to a fire at the North Pole.

Very logical Mr. Spock!

I point out the fact that Limbaugh is the only Republican who is rallying the Repub troops and you conclude that means I "hate America".

i'm trying out liberal logic....it worked well for you guys in the last election and still works well. but as i thought, when used on YOU, you of course would call it stupid.

that was the easiest experiment i've ever done....

and tell me, what proof do you have limbaugh is the ONLY republican rallying our troops.....ravi just posted in THIS THREAD limbaugh was close to the bottom in popularity for the republican party....

oh, wait, don't tell me, you hate america :lol:

Silly, silly neocon. Logic is far beyond you or your kind. That requires some recognition of reality. When you fellow were having big and little orgasms all over yourself about Bush's Mission Successful gig, we got a full measure of what you think logic is.

Personally, I think Limpbaugh and you Rushpublicans are a real gift to we liberals.

You mean those same "big and little orgasms" you lefty-fruits are having that are going to come back and bite you in the ass?

We've had less than 120 days of what YOUR idea of successful is and frankly, it sucks.

You aren't a liberal. It's an insult to liberalism that you misuse the term.

hmmm...good answer....who then leads the democrats? hillary and obama rallied virtually the same amount of troops, with some arguing that hillary rallied more....so then the president is not by default the leader?

but could they lead you to an ice cold beer at midday in death valley?

The leaders of the GOP can easily be detected by how viciously they are being attacked at MSNBC....

If Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow are giving them any attention at all on their shows, then they are the ones to watch for in the next election.

But I don't think the GOP needs anyone to be the clear leader of the GOP right now. Rather than pitting one against the other in an attempt to crown him/her "king of the hill", we should be supporting any and all those who are doing a good job of representing us. There's no need right now to decide between Sarah Palin and Bobby Jindal. Both of them have been terrific governors for their states, and should continue to do so. Both of them have come under tremendous fire from their opponents....for representing the very ideals that many of us believe in. We should give them our support and encouragement right now, and let this thing play out at the right time.

Bullshit. If Limbaugh, Palin and Jindal are the best the GOP has to offer, forget it. The only thing going in the GOP's favor is Jimmy Carter Obama the II.

Well likely not. But luckily talents necessary to be president and Secretary of State are rather different than the talents necessary to find a fire in sub-zero conditions.

Bullshit. If Limbaugh, Palin and Jindal are the best the GOP has to offer, forget it. The only thing going in the GOP's favor is Jimmy Carter Obama the II.

Your comments are about as resourceful and informative as any you might find on Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow's shows.

How about this; rather than me forgetting , how about if you remember a couple of years from now that we had this discussion?

By the way, I did not state that Limbaugh, Palin and Jindal were the best that the GOP had to offer. I stated that you could tell who the current leaders were by the amount of attention they received from MSNBC. There's a difference, and I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

It's Jillian she may be saner and smarter than Old Rocks but she is still is on the left of the political spectrum and such in general think of the phrae 'Pro American' as a pejorative.

It's Jillian she may be saner and smarter than Old Rocks but she is still is on the left of the political spectrum and such in general think of the phrae 'Pro American' as a pejorative.

I'd be curious to learn her reasons for belittling Sarah Palin and all those "pro- Americans"....

The one's she gives you likely won't be the real one's because she'd be ashamed to admit them even to herself.

Remeber one thing at their peaks Phyllis Schlafly's Eagle forum had more readers and a larger membership than N.O.W. and it organ Ms. magazine. N.O.W Considered them traitors to women. Never mind that they spoke for vastly more women than N.O.W. ever did. There exists among such as Jillian an almost pathological dislike for anyone like Palin.

One might add that the dislike of Palin by leftist women is one and the same with the dislike of liberal blacks for Clarence Thomas.

Thank you, thank you. 70 Dem Senators in 2010, thanks to people like yourself. And Crist, Snow, McCain, and Snow will be welcomed.

Thank you, thank you. 70 Dem Senators in 2010, thanks to people like yourself. And Crist, Snow, McCain, and Snow will be welcomed.

you stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back