Who is the leader of the GOP?

this guy seems to have dissapeared off the radar. I thought he was supposed to be a rising star, until his bizarre performance on state of the union night.

bobby-jindal.jpg

Seeing that the GOP is fragmented, the following people are the leaders of the fragments:

John McCain - leader of the old white men
Michael Steele - leader of the blacks
Sarah Palin - leader of the women
Mitt Romney - leader of the Mormons
Rush Limbaugh - leader of the brainless
Dick Cheney - leader of the evil

A few that weren't listed

Mike Huckabee - leader of the fundamentalist Christians and banjo players
Charlie Crist - leader of the sunworshippers
Bobby Jindal - leader of the Cajun-Hindus
George W. Bush - who?

We won't have a leader per se till after the war for the party's heart and soul ends. right now the leader appears to be "A pox on all your houses as undeclared leads whoever is in 2nd by a little more than 2 to one.

John McCain comes in first place among possible GOP leaders at 18%, followed by Michael Steele with 14%, Sarah Palin on 10%, Mitt Romney at 8%, Rush Limbaugh with 6%, and Dick Cheney at 4%.

:lol:

rush has almost as much support as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and is in the ball park with John McCain

:lol:

That could be because of all the attention he's been getting.

How is sixty percent of ten almost equal to ten? How is 6% in the ball park with 18%. I take it basic math ain't ole ravi's strong suit.

Seeing that the GOP is fragmented, the following people are the leaders of the fragments:

Charlie Crist - leader of the sunworshippers and log cabin Republicans / GOProud
George W. Bush - who?

Added a bit.

Charlie Crist - leader of the sunworshippers
George W. Bush - who?

Palin, leader of the women? Really?

I got the impression, from reading message boards, the she was the leader of the single and dateless male demographic of the republican party. At least judging from all the posts about her being a hot babe, and the bizzare sexual fantasies about her winking and her tight dresses.

Who is "rallying" your "troops" other than Limbaugh?

limbaugh is rallying our troops? quite an ASSumption, but typical for you, you hate america

Very logical Mr. Spock!

I point out the fact that Limbaugh is the only Republican who is rallying the Repub troops and you conclude that means I "hate America".

Pelosi, is rallying the troops, spending 3.6 trillion dollars is a rallying call, sending social security stimulus checks to dead people is rallying the troops etc......

A leader will emerge to merge all these rallying calls don't worry.
Besides the longer a "conservative" leader is in the forefront the longer the liberal media has to spew vicious attacks. For example, see Palin....

Last edited:
Who is the leadere of the GOP?

Better pray it doesn't turn out to be me. Delusional extremists like you would never again be in power. The GOP should hope not for the same reason.

Think I'll just sit here and drink.:cool:

ok darth vadkilusal

Look, not that I'm one to complain, but if you're going to make me leader of the Dark Side party, can I have a name I can spell?:eusa_eh:

ravi,

in your opinion, what makes someone the leader of a political party? being the president, house speaker, poll numbers....etc

someone who rallies the troops..... successfully.

hmmm...good answer....who then leads the democrats? hillary and obama rallied virtually the same amount of troops, with some arguing that hillary rallied more....so then the president is not by default the leader?

And one is President, the other the Secretary of State. Leaders both.

limbaugh is rallying our troops? quite an ASSumption, but typical for you, you hate america

Very logical Mr. Spock!

I point out the fact that Limbaugh is the only Republican who is rallying the Repub troops and you conclude that means I "hate America".

i'm trying out liberal logic....it worked well for you guys in the last election and still works well. but as i thought, when used on YOU, you of course would call it stupid.

that was the easiest experiment i've ever done....

and tell me, what proof do you have limbaugh is the ONLY republican rallying our troops.....ravi just posted in THIS THREAD limbaugh was close to the bottom in popularity for the republican party....

oh, wait, don't tell me, you hate america :lol:

Silly, silly neocon. Logic is far beyond you or your kind. That requires some recognition of reality. When you fellow were having big and little orgasms all over yourself about Bush's Mission Successful gig, we got a full measure of what you think logic is.

Personally, I think Limpbaugh and you Rushpublicans are a real gift to we liberals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back