Who Is The Greater Threat To Our Nation? Dude Who Wants To Be A Girl, Or Ammosexual Posting Top Secret Military Information To His Incel Chat Bros?

Sure you do, when you proudly display your confederate flags.

Missed the point again.

Did it though? Seems to me that the real problem has been the transition from an industrial economy to a service economy, and that shit started back in the 1980's when Ronnie Ray-gun was in charge.

No, the mass exodus has been post-COVID when people started to wake up and realize they could work from anywhere and that some areas offer much better standards of living. Yeah, you live in what I would consider a dump..

Do we really need to go through this again?

If the Blue States are such criminal meccas, um, why do the red states have the highest crime rates?

Demographics. On average and per capita, African Americans commit far more crimes than whites. Guess which states have the highest populations, per capita, of African Americans? Before you jump on your racist rant, this is merely an observation based on available facts. You may not like those facts, but it doesn't change them.

No, the mass exodus has been post-COVID when people started to wake up and realize they could work from anywhere and that some areas offer much better standards of living. Yeah, you live in what I would consider a dump..
Again, I'm sure you got the nicest double wide in the trailer park.

Demographics. On average and per capita, African Americans commit far more crimes than whites. Guess which states have the highest populations, per capita, of African Americans? Before you jump on your racist rant, this is merely an observation based on available facts. You may not like those facts, but it doesn't change them.
Guy, I don't need to point out your racism when you do it sooo well.

But I can see why you want to hide what state you live in.

Again, I'm sure you got the nicest double wide in the trailer park.

I have told you countless times, my area/town has a much higher average income than yours and our taxes are far lower. I don’t need to tell you where I live for this to be true as there are many areas in the South where this is the case. Too bad you are too ignorant to realize that. Unless you are a trust fund baby, you must live in what I would consider a hovel with your professed income in/near Chicago.

Guy, I don't need to point out your racism when you do it sooo well.

But I can see why you want to hide what state you live in

Please provide an example of one racist thing I have said. I’ll save you some time…Simply disagreeing with Democratic policies or pointing out facts that you don’t like is not racist.

I have told you countless times, my area/town has a much higher average income than yours and our taxes are far lower. I don’t need to tell you where I live for this to be true as there are many areas in the South where this is the case. Too bad you are too ignorant to realize that. Unless you are a trust fund baby, you must live in what I would consider a hovel with your professed income in/near Chicago.

Um, yeah, but since you won't even tell me what state you are in, (where I can no doubt look up the poverty stats, as you already have, n o doubt) I think we can dismiss any claims about your Double Wide

1682533418611.jpeg

Please provide an example of one racist thing I have said. I’ll save you some time
You just did it two posts ago, when you blamed black people for the fact that your part of the country is the most crime ridden. Sweet Evil Jesus on a Pogo Stick, do you people even read your own posts?

Um, yeah, but since you won't even tell me what state you are in, (where I can no doubt look up the poverty stats, as you already have, n o doubt) I think we can dismiss any claims about your Double Wide
There is poverty in every state. The point I'm making is that my area has a higher average income than yours. There are many areas in the South that can say that but you don't really care.

You just did it two posts ago, when you blamed black people for the fact that your part of the country is the most crime ridden. Sweet Evil Jesus on a Pogo Stick, do you people even read your own posts?

So pointing out statistical facts is now racist? Gotcha.

There is poverty in every state. The point I'm making is that my area has a higher average income than yours. There are many areas in the South that can say that but you don't really care.

No, it probably doesn't.

But since you won't say what state you are in, I'll take it with a Silo of salt.

1682623154376.jpeg

So pointing out statistical facts is now racist? Gotcha.

Except you didn't point out facts... quite the opposite.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back