Zone1 Who is the cuck that put the Kari Lake trial thread into CT?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Enquiring minds want to know who the chickens*** progressive is who moved a perfectly valid, IT IS A LEGIT TRIAL AFTER ALL!

Into CT.

Taz? Here's looking at you, child. If you can't let legit threads alone you need to step down as a Mod. You are letting your biases rule your actions.

Last edited:
Enquiring minds want to know who the chickens*** progressive is who moved a perfectly valid, IT IS A LEGIT TRIAL AFTER ALL!

Into CY.

Taz? Here's looking at you, child. If you can't let legit threads alone you need to step down as a Mod. You are letting your biases rule your actions.

Can someone please define "MODERATOR" ?
And what does the word 'Moderate" mean anyway?

Here it means you can be as biased and far to one side as politically possible....and still decide who gets a voice.
JUST LIKE TWITTER USED TO BE !!
HEY ELON !!!!!! :dev3:

CT?

CY?

I'm not familiar with these abbreviations. What is this about?

Into CY.

I would start another one and force their hand,,

Into CY.

Pot meet kettle.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Can someone please define "MODERATOR" ?
And what does the word 'Moderate" mean anyway?

Here it means you can be as biased and far to one side as politically possible....and still decide who gets a voice.
JUST LIKE TWITTER USED TO BE !!
HEY ELON !!!!!! :dev3:
R.f34c1e19c1f3886c0929c10a58ef11ff

I moved it with my mind. It is definitely a conspiracy after watching her team present nothing. The pointless trial will be over before Christmas.

Some

....sure hates Kari Lake threads sure enough. ;)

I spasmodically scan the real CT sites and am bombarded with stories about Tom the Pedo.
And others insist that he and his wife were executed at Guantanamo some time ago . Which means there are some amazing doubles or clones on the scene !!

What should I believe?
Confused , from Little Old England

Forum List

Back