Who is the best GOP alternative to Trump in 2024?

Desantis for me, so far. Assuming Trump doesn't run. He clearly means to, however. He's doing an Andrew Jackson, and Jackson did get in after being cheated out of his first election, so it is possible.

Polled MAGA?

Really, why problem do you have with Don J?

Seems to be a tremendous fellow who could really appeal to the 74 million Little Trumpsters.

And Don Jr. isn't his dad, so any objections you might have personally about President Trump, would be irrelevant.

If Biden, Harris, and Pelosi are impeached, tried, convicted, and sentenced to death on the first day of the congressional session following the 2022 Mid-terms as is likely, trump will be appointed führer by a joint proclamation issued by Kevin McCarthy and Moscow Mitch the same day. This will put an end to elections in the United States.

However, in the unlikely event the trump Nazis fail to win control of Congress in November 2022, on the day the twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief formally announces his 2024 candidacy, all other hopefuls should lobby to be his running mate.

Naturally, this will be an honorary position, after all, like Kim Jong-il of North Korea was succeeded by his son, Kim Jong-un, führer trump's deep affection for Kim Jong-un will guarantee the führer's favorite offspring will succeed him.

Ivanka will become führer upon daddy's death. The trump Nazis will mourn, but also celebrate their new führer's regime..
Looks like it's going to be a long time before we get past this. I wish I could fast-forward about 100 years to see what the history books will say.

This will be remembered as the time America went off the rails, where reality split in two. We'll see if we find a way to get back on them, or not.

Looks like it's going to be a long time before we get past this. I wish I could fast-forward about 100 years to see what the history books will say.

This will be remembered as the time America went off the rails, where reality split in two. We'll see if we find a way to get back on them, or not.

How do you figure? Aren't you confident of Sleepy Joe's reelection prospects or the Hoe's prospect to succeed him? Your wing of the GOP is largely dormant in presenting alternatives and is solidly behind Biden- are you not confident that your selections will win?

Mea culpa

I was under the impression that you were a Never Trumpster Republican, who really doesn't support Sleepy Joe but is making common cause with the marxists to defeat the 74 million Little Trumpsters and crush them into oblivion.

If you are really just a lib, that's ok too.

Trump is all about himself...the gop can do so much better. Like starting at the bottom

Depends on what the Republican Party is trying to do.

If they are looking to become the Washington Generals of the political world, sure.

But there is no pathway to actually winning the election by embracing the Never Trumper ideology and telling 74 million little Trumpsters to get lost.

Nikki Haley is my choice for first female President.
I voted Trump, but I don't think he should run.

Nikki Haley would be awesome. The Democrats would shit themselves because Nikki Haley would be another Brown woman that would destroy Kamala Harris in a debate like Tulsi Gabbard did in the 2019 Democrat Presedebtial Debates.

I don't know who the Republican nominee's going to be in 2024, but I'd pay big money to see a DeSantis/Biden debate. It would be a blood bath.

Biden would end up like the Black Night in "Monty Python & The Holy Grail"...

I want Trump to win the nomination, but we need a Jim Jordan to lead the Senate and a 2/3 Republican majority in the House to delete damages done by the communist agendaed Democrats who sold out the American people to the communist power grab shit.

Senator Barasso would be a classy choice for Vice President because he serves the people with true panache.

It's too Bad Gerry Spence is so old. He'd have made a great Attorney for the people with sterling perfection in matters of justice and the eloquence to help people understand justice.

A recent opinion piece by the editor of The Arizona Republic editorial pages has aroused my interest in looking for the GOP candidate I'd best prefer nominated by the GOP in 2024. The closer we get to the election the less trust I have in what candidates say and so I figure it's a good time to start searching the field while politicians are more representative of their true selves.

In the editorial piece the commentator favors Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. He did a good job of arousing my curiosity, the key part being:

The liberal party understands that the real person who threatens their fortunes wasn’t playing the fairways at Mar-a-Lago last week, he was persuading Floridians to get their COVID-19 shots.

Gov. Ron DeSantis is the future of the Republican Party. He has all the fight Donald Trump brings to the arena and all the Reagan charm Trump never had.
Democrats expect the Republicans to come to their senses and do to Trump what they should have done six months ago -- trade him in.

That's why they've spent the last six months pummeling DeSantis, trying to soften him up for his re-election as governor and his eventual rise as Republican nominee. None of it has worked, because DeSantis doesn’t govern like Trump – with a blow torch. He knows how to talk to a greater range of people and how to appeal to their more decent instincts.

If Republicans really want to beat Biden they need to run Tim Scott and Nikki Haley. How in the hell would they campaign against a black man and a woman who isn't even white? They wold be so lost.

A recent opinion piece by the editor of The Arizona Republic editorial pages has aroused my interest in looking for the GOP candidate I'd best prefer nominated by the GOP in 2024. The closer we get to the election the less trust I have in what candidates say and so I figure it's a good time to start searching the field while politicians are more representative of their true selves.

In the editorial piece the commentator favors Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. He did a good job of arousing my curiosity, the key part being:

The liberal party understands that the real person who threatens their fortunes wasn’t playing the fairways at Mar-a-Lago last week, he was persuading Floridians to get their COVID-19 shots.

Gov. Ron DeSantis is the future of the Republican Party. He has all the fight Donald Trump brings to the arena and all the Reagan charm Trump never had.
Democrats expect the Republicans to come to their senses and do to Trump what they should have done six months ago -- trade him in.

That's why they've spent the last six months pummeling DeSantis, trying to soften him up for his re-election as governor and his eventual rise as Republican nominee. None of it has worked, because DeSantis doesn’t govern like Trump – with a blow torch. He knows how to talk to a greater range of people and how to appeal to their more decent instincts.

Wait. You're talking about the guy who is threatening to withhold the salaries of school leaders who mandate masks, right?

Forum List

Back