Who is She?

Lots of people are very talented in all sorts of ways, but unfortunately most are not recognized unless they have the money to make a production out of it and get peoples attention. I'm sure she wasn't the first to sing on that train that day, and probably wasn't the best.

Lots of people are very talented in all sorts of ways, but unfortunately most are not recognized unless they have the money to make a production out of it and get peoples attention. I'm sure she wasn't the first to sing on that train that day, and probably wasn't the best.

Yeah but she was astonishingly successful and famous for a DECADE! How could people NOT recognize her voice?

Fame can be fleeting. Who is going to remember any of us living today 100 years from now. Not many.

Yeah but she was astonishingly successful and famous for a DECADE! How could people NOT recognize her voice?

Brandy who?

Probably because of how she's dressed. Goodness, she could be anyone with that hoody and dark sun glasses on. I don't see what the big deal is. I'm sure plenty of young women can sing just as well as Brandy and do, and some of them probably sound similar to her.

I still don't reconize her. But she would not recognize me either.

Forum List

Back