Who is our No. 1 Cheif US nuclear negotiator with Iran ?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Surprise Surprise, its a nice Jewish lady from a Prominent Jewish family. Now if President Obama trusts her why doesn't Israel?

Chief US nuclear negotiator with Iran[edit]
On September 21, 2011, she was appointed to the position of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs by Hillary Rodham Clinton, the United States Secretary of State.[7]

In this capacity she has led the US team during six negotiating rounds between Iran and world about Tehran's nuclear energy.

Wendy Ruth Sherman (born 1949) is Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, the fourth-ranking officiaL

Wendy Sherman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I trust noone that states they will do one thing in front of Congress, then proceeds to do the exact opposite. Has nothing to do with who they sent.

I need to add to that. I also don't't trust someone that doesn't follow the law

you have a citation to support your contention that Israel specifically does not "trust " Wendy Sherman?-----I mean
beyond the kind of distrust politicians have for each other?

I personally see it as having nothing to do with whether it is Joe Blow, or Wendy Sherman. This administration has proved itself to be less than trustworthy with their so-called word, and Israel can't afford to trust them for their own safety.
Israel has no idea what is being said behind closed doors.
you have a citation to support your contention that Israel specifically does not "trust " Wendy Sherman?-----I mean

I personally see it as having nothing to do with whether it is Joe Blow, or Wendy Sherman. This administration has proved itself to be less than trustworthy with their so-called word, and Israel can't afford to trust them for their own safety.

so true---- Penelope----who is clearly not proficient in the English language, has written a post which seems to
express the idea that Israel specifically rejects wendy Sherman ? ????? Israel has no reason to trust
negotiations between the USA and Iran no matter who does it

Well isn't the PM of Israel coming to speak to our congress to push for more sanctions, he ought to shit in his own country, not here.

Who better to "judas" the jews than a Jew?

so true---- Penelope----who is clearly not proficient in the English language, has written a post which seems to
express the idea that Israel specifically rejects wendy Sherman ? ????? Israel has no reason to trust

Way toooooooooo funny. Well isn't that just to dam bad, since Israel is not a member of PS 5 or whatever its called. oh here it is
The P5+1 is a group of six world powers[1] which in 2006 joined the diplomatic efforts with Iran with regard to its nuclear program.[

Last edited:

Well isn't the PM of Israel coming to speak to our congress to push for more sanctions, he ought to shit in his own country, not here.

well didn't you learn as a child to avoid vulgarity? ------or did you grow up in an islamo Nazi environment? You seem to be intent on proving that you developed in a pile of shit---and
did not pay attention to your first grade teacher

Way toooooooooo funny. Well isn't that just to dam bad, since Israel is not a member of PS 5 or whatever its called.
Wasn't meant to be funny...just typical of White House politics.

Way toooooooooo funny. Well isn't that just to dam bad, since Israel is not a member of PS 5 or whatever its called.

Whatever what is called? what is your mother tongue?
what does "to dam bad" mean in the cesspit that
spawned you?

spawned you?

Just what it says, Israel has no voice.

I need to add to that. I also don't't trust someone that doesn't follow the law

We now have mutiny among our congress, do you trust him. MR. Speaker of the House, overriding the President, he should be tried for treason.

spawned you?

Just what it says, Israel has no voice.

It says nothing. A "dam" is a structure that block water flow. "to" is a preposition. "Israel has no voice" is a
meaningless statement

Forum List

Back