Western women were “portrayed as whores” in Iran

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
The university-educated Mohebbifar, who came from a middle-class Iranian family, told a psychologist that Western women were “portrayed as whores” in Iran.

In explaining the reasoning behind his horrific attack he also said that he had been depressed because he had been unable to make friends since arriving in Australia.

No Cookies dailytelegraph.com.au

Why Iran would say such a thing is beyond me.

Perhaps they went to American universities. The one in the Organ state uni may be reasonable for American girls, but the unreasonable Iranians would suggest she's a whore.
Let's look at the beaver state's offerings....Ooooo - beaver.

The Iranians probably do not know the definition. They are confusing loose university women with a business.

Perhaps they went to American universities. The one in the Organ state uni may be reasonable for American girls, but the unreasonable Iranians would suggest she's a whore.

In her defense, there isn't much to do in Corvallis.

The university-educated Mohebbifar, who came from a middle-class Iranian family, told a psychologist that Western women were “portrayed as whores” in Iran.

In explaining the reasoning behind his horrific attack he also said that he had been depressed because he had been unable to make friends since arriving in Australia.

Gee, Western women are portrayed as whores everywhere they are portrayed; radio, tv, print media, music, and even art.

I wonder what fosters that image.

Oh, so you are going to use this bad example of a woman to give ALL women in the US a bad name, eh? How very open-minded of you. :rolleyes-41:

Oh, so you are going to use this bad example of a woman to give ALL women in the US a bad name, eh? How very open-minded of you. :rolleyes-41:

But this is acceptable.
One bad Muslim is taken as an example of all Muslims, so one American bitch must mean all American women are bitches.

But this is acceptable.
One bad Muslim is taken as an example of all Muslims, so one American bitch must mean all American women are bitches.

Acceptable to whom? She was arrested as far as I know.

How do you know she's a bitch? She seems like a very friendly girl to me. Lol.

But this is acceptable.

Oh, maybe you mean, if women don't walk around dressed like a ghost wearing a sheet, they must be bitches.

But this is acceptable.

Oh, maybe you mean, if women don't walk around dressed like a ghost wearing a sheet, they must be bitches.

No, just whores who take off their clothes in public, have sex with loads of men (Sometimes in public), and generally act like whores.
As I said, if some American women do it, they all must.

But this is acceptable.

No, just whores who take off their clothes in public, have sex with loads of men (Sometimes in public), and generally act like whores.
As I said, if some American women do it, they all must.

Oh, I see. This is a "my feelings are hurt" thread. Lol. Well, let me ask you something . . . did she HURT anyone?

So when they do it it's bad, but when Bill Maher does it equating red carpet A-listers looking like whores angering actual whores who now don't stand out and thus loose revenue, that's okay? :)

Forum List

Back