Who is our No. 1 Cheif US nuclear negotiator with Iran ?

We now have mutiny among our congress, do you trust him. MR. Speaker of the House, overriding the President, he should be tried for treason.

I do agree that Obama must be tried but NOT until after he has been replaced else we have to suffer under Joe Biden. Trick will be in preventing Obama from fleeing into exile in Cuba (nice nest he feathered for himself with The Castros!) before he can be apprehended.

Mutiny? Maybe if they had been kept in the loop, as required, your so-called 'mutiny' never would have transpired. By the way, you might actually want to investigate your so-called mutiny, which isn't.
I need to add to that. I also don't't trust someone that doesn't follow the law

We now have mutiny among our congress, do you trust him. MR. Speaker of the House, overriding the President, he should be tried for treason.

Mutiny? Maybe if they had been kept in the loop, as required, your so-called 'mutiny' never would have transpired. By the way, you might actually want to investigate your so-called mutiny, which isn't.

The congress decided to forcibly depose OBAMA?? when did that happen?

You know it was wrong.

what was wrong?
What Boner did.

I personally see it as having nothing to do with whether it is Joe Blow, or Wendy Sherman. This administration has proved itself to be less than trustworthy with their so-called word, and Israel can't afford to trust them for their own safety.
Israel has no idea what is being said behind closed doors.
you have a citation to support your contention that Israel specifically does not "trust " Wendy Sherman?-----I mean
beyond the kind of distrust politicians have for each other?
The issue is which closed doors. I get the distinct feeling the official nuclear negotiations are a dog-n-pony show. Somehow the U.S. will blink and miraculously Iran will test a nuke. Oops. Oh, well.

I personally see it as having nothing to do with whether it is Joe Blow, or Wendy Sherman. This administration has proved itself to be less than trustworthy with their so-called word, and Israel can't afford to trust them for their own safety.
Israel has no idea what is being said behind closed doors.
you have a citation to support your contention that Israel specifically does not "trust " Wendy Sherman?-----I mean
beyond the kind of distrust politicians have for each other?
The issue is which closed doors. I get the distinct feeling the official nuclear negotiations are a dog-n-pony show. Somehow the U.S. will blink and miraculously Iran will test a nuke. Oops. Oh, well.

yes----looks that way

Who is negotiating for America with Iran concerning nukes?

Apparently it's former Senator Mort Snerd, (D), Utah. Impressive record in negotiating deals while disguised as a Republican.

Forum List

Back