Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

The Tora is not the Tanakh but the Tanakh is the Tora, starting...now!
Ok, does it matter? whatever you say if fine, I guess I can call it what I always have.

Back on tract:

Even your Jewish history calls the land Palestine as far back as the Canaanites people who are the Phoenicians of which Abraham is of said to of been.
Phoenicia Phoenicians
:bowdown::bowdown::bow3::bowdown:
First It doesn't, never used any term like starting with the word 'P' and not within any Christian translation to the Old Testament.
Assuming what you said is true, you're saying the now day Palestinians/Arab Muslims are Philistines/Pleshet descendants?
No this is what is says, at the time they wrote the Jewish ency Palestine was a land, and that was in what 1913 ? they wrote it/? so for some of you to say there was not a land called Palestine, that is incorrect according to your own two people who wrote that.
Now take your pick.
Is Abraham a Phoenician which Eusebius says in the Prep and Proof of the Gospel? ( Phoenician Kings use to worship their firstborn sons when things were not going good in their country, drought).
Or is it what Josephus states , yous are Hykos, travelers from Africa ?
I'm trying to decide who you Jews are, are you a tribe of Arabs who spoke Hebrew, are you Hebrews who called their religion Judaism due to the worship in Judea? I was under the impression that only Hebrews who came from Judea were called Jews, but now all Hebrew speaking people are called Jews.
Now Jew is a race .
Is Arab a race, or its it a name given to a group of people coming from an area?
or is it short for a group of people who speak Arabic?
Or give me a brand new description.
Each race named by a place of origin, Arabs - Arabia, Ivri/Yehudi/Israeli(Jew) - Judaiah and Semeria (distinguished by the Semartains) and named by Israel for being Israel's(Jacob) descendants.
It is way different than what you think, now spare extra details, because this is all false since you said yourself Palestinians can't be a race.
You made a huge mess with the definitions and that is most likely to happen because it is very confusing and you must be aware of each reference the term is based of..anyway get to the bottom line again, Palestinians are..?

Ok, does it matter? whatever you say if fine, I guess I can call it what I always have.

Back on tract:

Even your Jewish history calls the land Palestine as far back as the Canaanites people who are the Phoenicians of which Abraham is of said to of been.
Phoenicia Phoenicians
First It doesn't, never used any term like starting with the word 'P' and not within any Christian translation to the Old Testament.
Assuming what you said is true, you're saying the now day Palestinians/Arab Muslims are Philistines/Pleshet descendants?
No this is what is says, at the time they wrote the Jewish ency Palestine was a land, and that was in what 1913 ? they wrote it/? so for some of you to say there was not a land called Palestine, that is incorrect according to your own two people who wrote that.
Now take your pick.
Is Abraham a Phoenician which Eusebius says in the Prep and Proof of the Gospel? ( Phoenician Kings use to worship their firstborn sons when things were not going good in their country, drought).
I'm trying to decide who you Jews are, are you a tribe of Arabs who spoke Hebrew, are you Hebrews who called their religion Judaism due to the worship in Judea? I was under the impression that only Hebrews who came from Judea were called Jews, but now all Hebrew speaking people are called Jews.
Now Jew is a race .
Is Arab a race, or its it a name given to a group of people coming from an area?
Each race named by a place of origin, Arabs - Arabia, Ivri/Yehudi/Israeli(Jew) - Judaiah and Semeria (distinguished by the Semartains) and named by Israel for being Israel's(Jacob) descendants.
It is way different than what you think, now spare extra details, because this is all false since you said yourself Palestinians can't be a race.
You made a huge mess with the definitions and that is most likely to happen because it is very confusing and you must be aware of each reference the term is based of..anyway get to the bottom line again, Palestinians are..?

Wont answer or can't. Same with Israelites , came from Israel, which is a man in the OT, and his descendants are called Israelites, Why did God change Jacob's name to Israel, what is the meaning behind Israel?

No doubt Palestine was the name of the land and the Palestinians where those who came from there (and they are said to be Arabs, Christians and Jews)

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

Wont answer or can't. Same with Israelites , came from Israel, which is a man in the OT, and his descendants are called Israelites, Why did God change Jacob's name to Israel, what is the meaning behind Israel?

No doubt Palestine was the name of the land and the Palestinians where those who came from there (and they are said to be Arabs, Christians and Jews)
There happened to be an answer for these questions, but you won't have a clue.
After the clash between Jacob and the angel(I'm gonna give you the main concept) Jacob asked the angel to bless him, the name Isra-el was given to Jacob (which is one of the aliases of God) the Hebrew translation is 'Yashar-El' - Yashar - Honest, El - God (Daniel means Judged by God, you get the point) and so on the Hebrews turned to the 12 tribes of Israel, two of them are Judeah and Benjamin (Yehuda and Binyamin) and so on they are called the Israelites, but before they were called Hebrews(Living in Goshen - a district in Egypt and being separated of the Egyptians)
Israel before named as 'Cnaan' the land of the Cnaanites(including Abram) which is later on called Abraham(Avraam/Avraham giving him the Hebrew 'H' representing God, like Sarai - to Sarah, etc.)
Later on the Philistines came into frame, they turned out to live in somewhere nearby Gaza, Pleshet [Philistines] named Invaders in Hebrew which is their earliest reference, since they invaded the promised land when the Hebrews were held slaves in Egypt, few centuries later, the Greece(or Romans don't remember quite well) named it Palestina, as they attempted to wipe any Jewish culture sign, forcing religion on the Jewish, they also were Pagans, so the name Palestina (Philistina/ which ironically is 'Pleshet - none' in Hebrew) fits well.
Confused?

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

After the clash between Jacob and the angel(I'm gonna give you the main concept) Jacob asked the angel to bless him, the name Isra-el was given to Jacob(which is one of the aliases of God) the Hebrew translation is 'Yashar-El' - Yashar - Honest, El - God (Daniel means Judged by God, you get the point) and so on the Hebrews turned to the 12 tribes of Israel, two of them are Judeah and Benjamin (Yehuda and Binyamin) and so on they are called the Israelites, but before they were called Hebrews(Living in Goshen - a district in Egypt and being separated of the Egyptians)
Israel before named as 'Cnaan' the land of the Cnaanites(including Abram) which is later on called Abraham(Avraam/Avraham giving him the Hebrew 'H' representing God, like Sarai - to Sarah, etc.)

Later on the Philistines came into frame, they turned out to live in somewhere nearby Gaza, Pleshet [Philistines] named Invaders in Hebrew which is their earliest reference, since they invaded the promised land when the Hebrews were held slaves in Egypt, few centuries later, the Greece(or Romans don't remember quite well) named it Palestina, as they attempted to wipe any Jewish culture sign, forcing religion on the Jewish, they also were Pagans, so the name Palestina (Philistina/ which ironically is 'Pleshet - none' in Hebrew) fits well.
Confused?

No not confused that much. I'm glad to see you split Isra el up, I thought it meant He has striven with God. bit whatever,I would have to look up Pleshet and I question that. Also its well known fact the Phoenicians/Canaanites occupied Palestine , or the land, it may not of been the name of whole area, at that time. but Daniyel , you just can't go by your history, Abraham came from somewhere, I mean also in your book you invaded an occupied land, the battles, the Canaanites were there and yes the Philistines (possibly the sea people) came. I am also aware that Palestina (which is Palestine, close enough) was given to the land.

Where do you think Abraham came from. The land of UR would point to him not being Phoenician but Chaldean.

Last edited:
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

After the clash between Jacob and the angel(I'm gonna give you the main concept) Jacob asked the angel to bless him, the name Isra-el was given to Jacob(which is one of the aliases of God) the Hebrew translation is 'Yashar-El' - Yashar - Honest, El - God (Daniel means Judged by God, you get the point) and so on the Hebrews turned to the 12 tribes of Israel, two of them are Judeah and Benjamin (Yehuda and Binyamin) and so on they are called the Israelites, but before they were called Hebrews(Living in Goshen - a district in Egypt and being separated of the Egyptians)

Confused?

No not confused that much. I'm glad to see you split Isra el up, I thought it meant He has striven with God. bit whatever,I would have to look up Pleshet and I question that. Also its well known fact the Phoenicians/Canaanites occupied Palestine , or the land, it may not of been the name of whole area, at that time. but Daniyel , you just can't go by your history, Abraham came from somewhere, I mean also in your book you invaded an occupied land, the battles, the Canaanites were there and yes the Philistines (possibly the sea people) came. I am also aware that Palestina (which is Palestine, close enough) was given to the land.

Where do you think Abraham came from. The land of UR would point to him not being Phoenician but Chaldean.

Most historians & Biblical scholars place the city of UR in Mesopotamia. So by your logic, I guess Abraham wasn't a Hebrew but an Iraqi, right?

Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

Confused?

Most historians & Biblical scholars place the city of UR in Mesopotamia. So by your logic, I guess Abraham wasn't a Hebrew but an Iraqi, right?

that is what your book says.

Confused?

that is what your book says.

OKay! Lets continue on with that. Agreed?

They converted to Islam. What do you think happened to them?
An interesting subject, indeed, touching the phenomenon that, pure indigenous arab culture contributed nothing lasting to the world except, perhaps, a stolen and bastardized jewish bible.

no such thing as the jewish bible.

UNBELIEVABLE! " no such thing as the jewish bible." Can they possibly get any dumber than this one? For your education:

The Jewish Bible Tanakh The Holy Scriptures -- The New JPS Translation According to the Traditional Hebrew Text Torah Nevi im Kethuvim The Jewish Publication Society 9780827603660 Amazon.com Books

Oh so funny, apparently I have been referring to it for a long time and never noticed the Jewish Bible on top:

Here is a link to the online Tanakh,

Yeshayahu - Chapter 1 - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible
An interesting subject, indeed, touching the phenomenon that, pure indigenous arab culture contributed nothing lasting to the world except, perhaps, a stolen and bastardized jewish bible.

UNBELIEVABLE! " no such thing as the jewish bible." Can they possibly get any dumber than this one? For your education:

The Jewish Bible Tanakh The Holy Scriptures -- The New JPS Translation According to the Traditional Hebrew Text Torah Nevi im Kethuvim The Jewish Publication Society 9780827603660 Amazon.com Books

The name Byblos is Greek (Greek: Βύβλος). Papyrus received its early Greek name (byblos, byblinos) from its being exported to the Aegean through Byblos, and the Greek words biblion, plural biblia, and ultimately the word "Bible" ("the (papyrus) book") are traced to that name
Byblos - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Byblos has an interesting history, don't you think?

Lmao! Absolutely. Thank you Greeks for writing the Tanakh, the Jewish Bible. Sheesh, just how deep a hole do you want to put yourself into? Heh Heh!​

Marg, not all of us get into your jewish history book, we use it as a reference.

the bible is incomplete without the NT as far as us Christians go, and frankly the NT in my opinion can stand on its own.

Have you ever studied Christianity or Islam, perhaps your the ignorant one, to think we are all dumb enough to think the Jews invented everything.
For Christians, the NT is like a drivers's manual. The OT is the technical manual.

The Old Testament is the Jewish Bible, one of the most popular books of all time.

Your right Daniyel, and I have been thinking of late if that might not be the root of the problems of society , I often wonder what society would be like without the Jewish book.

Oh so funny, apparently I have been referring to it for a long time and never noticed the Jewish Bible on top:

The name Byblos is Greek (Greek: Βύβλος). Papyrus received its early Greek name (byblos, byblinos) from its being exported to the Aegean through Byblos, and the Greek words biblion, plural biblia, and ultimately the word "Bible" ("the (papyrus) book") are traced to that name

Lmao! Absolutely. Thank you Greeks for writing the Tanakh, the Jewish Bible. Sheesh, just how deep a hole do you want to put yourself into? Heh Heh!​

Marg, not all of us get into your jewish history book, we use it as a reference.

the bible is incomplete without the NT as far as us Christians go, and frankly the NT in my opinion can stand on its own.

Have you ever studied Christianity or Islam, perhaps your the ignorant one, to think we are all dumb enough to think the Jews invented everything.
For Christians, the NT is like a drivers's manual. The OT is the technical manual.

The key to understanding this issue is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians. Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example). Some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system). Some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on Christians today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4;Galatians 3:23–25;Ephesians 2:15).

Read more:Do Christians have to obey the Old Testament law

Just of one many examples as to why we Christians have nothing in common with Jews: We are different. From the word of Jesus."

Matthew 5:38-48

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

Confused?

Abraham was a Cnaanite, and I don't split, it always went together :)

The key to understanding this issue is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians. Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example). Some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system). Some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on Christians today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4;Galatians 3:23–25;Ephesians 2:15).

Got news for you. Christians & Jews are bound together by the same root. Without the Jews there would be no Jesus. And without Jesus there would be no Christians. And let us remember that Jesus, John the Baptist & all the apostles were Jews.

Got news for you. Christians & Jews are bound together by the same root. Without the Jews there would be no Jesus. And without Jesus there would be no Christians. And let us remember that Jesus, John the Baptist & all the apostles were Jews.

The Hellenistic Jews wrote the NT (for the most part) , the progressive Jews who were probably tired of war and wanted to become more advanced in the philosophical aspects of the Greek and even Roman culture, as compared to the Orthodox Jews or Traditional as you might want to call them, who ran by the Pharisees wanted to maintain the control over Judaism.

No stoning or floggings in the OT except as done by the traditional Jews.

Jesus was not a traditional or orthodox Jew as he well displayed. Christianity really didn't start till later. I am not bound by the OT and neither was Jesus.

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

The two names you give are of people who lived at least 2,000 years after the events they try and speak of, so how are they experts on the subject.
Arab denotes a person from the Arabian peninsular who was a pagan and illiterate, they worshipped many gods and goddesses and erected statues to them at mecca. Then along comes the psychotic paedophile Mohamed and his new religion islam that still keeps them illiterate and pagan. So it describes illiterate heathens with cannibalistic tendencies who rape children

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

The two names you give are of people who lived at least 2,000 years after the events they try and speak of, so how are they experts on the subject.
Arab denotes a person from the Arabian peninsular who was a pagan and illiterate, they worshipped many gods and goddesses and erected statues to them at mecca. Then along comes the psychotic paedophile Mohamed and his new religion islam that still keeps them illiterate and pagan. So it describes illiterate heathens with cannibalistic tendencies who rape children

Josephus lived in the first century and Eusebius in the 4th who did prep and proof of the Gospel for Constantine, he has went over all history as he could find. You might want to read them both.

You might want to read some history on Muhammed, and if you'd peek in the Quran you'll find a lot is taken from the OT.

Last edited:

The Hellenistic Jews wrote the NT (for the most part) , the progressive Jews who were probably tired of war and wanted to become more advanced in the philosophical aspects of the Greek and even Roman culture, as compared to the Orthodox Jews or Traditional as you might want to call them, who ran by the Pharisees wanted to maintain the control over Judaism.

Jesus was not a traditional or orthodox Jew as he well displayed. Christianity really didn't start till later. I am not bound by the OT and neither was Jesus.

The Bible was written by the Greeks at least 200 years after the death of Jesus, and they put their own spin on things. It was them that introduced the aspect of Hell and a Devil because the original cult of Christianity was based on the Torah being messianic Jews. Jesus was bound by the Torah as that was his religion, what he was not bound by was the violence and bloodshed

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

Josephus lived in the first century and Eusebius in the 4th who did prep and proof of the Gospel for Constantine, he has went over all history as he could find. You might want to read them both.

The Bible as we know it was written 200 to 300 years after the death of Christ and was altered many times to appease heathens. But this does not alter the fact that the OT was based on what happened over 2,000 years before these men were born, and they were instructed to put the spin on the OT and NT that suited whoever ruled at the time. This is why we have so many different versions of the Bible, that differ in many ways from the others.

Have you gone completely whacko? Jesus even celebrated the Sabbath.

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
Now take your pick.
Now Jew is a race .

Actually there is overwhelming evidence that Jewish eschatology came from the Persian Zoroastrians during & after the Babylonian captivity. No signs of this at all in the Torah. And from the Jews it passed on to the Christians who take it more seriously now than the Jews do.

The Bible as we know it was written 200 to 300 years after the death of Christ and was altered many times to appease heathens. But this does not alter the fact that the OT was based on what happened over 2,000 years before these men were born, and they were instructed to put the spin on the OT and NT that suited whoever ruled at the time. This is why we have so many different versions of the Bible, that differ in many ways from the others.

Forum List

Back