Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

Oh so funny, apparently I have been referring to it for a long time and never noticed the Jewish Bible on top:

Here is a link to the online Tanakh,

Yeshayahu - Chapter 1 - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible
Marg, not all of us get into your jewish history book, we use it as a reference.

the bible is incomplete without the NT as far as us Christians go, and frankly the NT in my opinion can stand on its own.

Have you ever studied Christianity or Islam, perhaps your the ignorant one, to think we are all dumb enough to think the Jews invented everything.
For Christians, the NT is like a drivers's manual. The OT is the technical manual.

The key to understanding this issue is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians. Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example). Some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system). Some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on Christians today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4;Galatians 3:23–25;Ephesians 2:15).

Read more:Do Christians have to obey the Old Testament law

Got news for you. Christians & Jews are bound together by the same root. Without the Jews there would be no Jesus. And without Jesus there would be no Christians. And let us remember that Jesus, John the Baptist & all the apostles were Jews.

The Hellenistic Jews wrote the NT (for the most part) , the progressive Jews who were probably tired of war and wanted to become more advanced in the philosophical aspects of the Greek and even Roman culture, as compared to the Orthodox Jews or Traditional as you might want to call them, who ran by the Pharisees wanted to maintain the control over Judaism.

No stoning or floggings in the OT except as done by the traditional Jews.

Jesus was not a traditional or orthodox Jew as he well displayed. Christianity really didn't start till later. I am not bound by the OT and neither was Jesus.

The Bible was written by the Greeks at least 200 years after the death of Jesus, and they put their own spin on things. It was them that introduced the aspect of Hell and a Devil because the original cult of Christianity was based on the Torah being messianic Jews. Jesus was bound by the Torah as that was his religion, what he was not bound by was the violence and bloodshed

Actually there is much evidence that Jewish eschatology came from the Persian Zoroastrians beginning at the time of the Babylonian captivity. No mention of any of this in the Torah. First evidenced in the Book of Daniel. And from the Jews it passed on to the Christians who take it more seriously today than the Jews do.

Oh so funny, apparently I have been referring to it for a long time and never noticed the Jewish Bible on top:

Marg, not all of us get into your jewish history book, we use it as a reference.

the bible is incomplete without the NT as far as us Christians go, and frankly the NT in my opinion can stand on its own.

Have you ever studied Christianity or Islam, perhaps your the ignorant one, to think we are all dumb enough to think the Jews invented everything.
For Christians, the NT is like a drivers's manual. The OT is the technical manual.

The key to understanding this issue is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians. Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example). Some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system). Some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on Christians today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4;Galatians 3:23–25;Ephesians 2:15).

Got news for you. Christians & Jews are bound together by the same root. Without the Jews there would be no Jesus. And without Jesus there would be no Christians. And let us remember that Jesus, John the Baptist & all the apostles were Jews.

The Hellenistic Jews wrote the NT (for the most part) , the progressive Jews who were probably tired of war and wanted to become more advanced in the philosophical aspects of the Greek and even Roman culture, as compared to the Orthodox Jews or Traditional as you might want to call them, who ran by the Pharisees wanted to maintain the control over Judaism.

Jesus was not a traditional or orthodox Jew as he well displayed. Christianity really didn't start till later. I am not bound by the OT and neither was Jesus.

Have you gone completely whacko? Jesus even celebrated the Sabbath.

Till he lost his cool and turned over the money changers tables. I think he was mainly a walking preacher and after awhile avoided synagogues and the temple, as his time has not come.

Till he lost his cool and turned over the money changers tables. I think he was mainly a walking preacher and after awhile avoided synagogues and the temple, as his time has not come.
John 7:14
Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

John 18:20
Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Yes, Jesus was indeed a good religious Jew.

A jew that Zionist and Jews say was a bastard. Good one Marg. What is that his mother was according the the Jews , oh a whore? You are just too much in your contradicting posts.

A jew that Zionist and Jews say was a bastard. Good one Marg. What is that his mother was according the the Jews , oh a whore? You are just too much in your contradicting posts.

I have never known any Jew who refers to Jesus as "a basatrd" & his mother "a whore." Jews see Jesus as a rabbi & teacher of goodness. The only riff is over whether Jesus is the promised messiah. So tell us, who is occupying who's land?

I have never known any Jew who refers to Jesus as "a basatrd" & his mother "a whore." Jews see Jesus as a rabbi & teacher of goodness. The only riff is over whether Jesus is the promised messiah. So tell us, who is occupying who's land?

Really they said that to him right in the bible. (Yes I imagine you want this to end)

Who is occupying the land illegally, the Jewish people, as soon as they occupied the land outside of the agreed on lines.

Really they said that to him right in the bible. (Yes I imagine you want this to end)

Back to the topic, who is occupying whose land.

Who is occupying the land illegally, the Jewish people, as soon as they occupied the land outside of the agreed on lines.

Oh now I get it. Some Jew in the Bible called Jesus a bastard & his mother a whore so that is what Jews believe. Eh, Penelope dear, will you be so kind as to tell us what Jew in the Bible said that? 'Atta girl.

"Yes, Jesus was indeed a good religious Jew."

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

40 As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.
41You are doing the things your own father does. We are not illegitimate children, they protested. The only Father we have is God himself.
42Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.
48The Jews answered him, Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?
49I am not possessed by a demon, said Jesus, but I honour my Father and you dishonour me.

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

40 As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.
41You are doing the things your own father does. We are not illegitimate children, they protested. The only Father we have is God himself.
42Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.
48The Jews answered him, Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?
49I am not possessed by a demon, said Jesus, but I honour my Father and you dishonour me.
Aah, we have that same John bit always brought up by the Jew haters. As someone who has studied the Bible for years and whose grandfather is still a a pastor had previously said (which of course you will say is a lie) Jesus was only talking to a handful of men with whom he disagreed and was not speaking of all the Jews in general. When you get down to it, Jesus would actually have been calling the Muslims of the Devil if Islam had been around at that time since it was the Muslims who killed so many of the original Christians and forced so many to convert. Can you tell us how the Christians are faring now in the countries the Muslims took over, such as Egypt and Iraq?

He was a Pharisee Jew who followed the Torah and its teachings, yes he was a travelling Rabbi who taught the peaceful message of Judaism. A spin off cult was formed around his life by certain Jews who were prepared to be martyrs for his beliefs, and this spread to the rest of the world over time.

What agreed on lines, produce the treaty signed by all parties designating the mutual borders. Or are you on about the '67 cease fire lines that are not legally binding borders ?

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

TRy again as those are Christs words to the Jews who had left the path of Judaism.

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

TRy again as those are Christs words to the Jews who had left the path of Judaism.

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

You mean like the ones who call themselves J

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

You mean like the maj. of the Jews of today???

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

What does this have to do with the Palestinian squatters occupying Israel's land?

Nothing but a chew and spit attempts to draw the Jews as a bloodthirsty monsters, did anyone said something against the Israeli Arabs/Druze/Samertains/Cercustains?
Anti Semitic trash, time to take it out.

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

Really?

John 8.40-8.49

No like the left wing Jews, the N.K. and the other extremist sects that see themselves as the only true Jews. The ones he attacked were like those scum that murdered that Palestinian boy, those sort of Jews. Not the normal everyday Jew that follows their religion as it was meant to be followed, in humility and peace.

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here come hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land.

Welll golly gee,do you think maybe the Arab countries made a mistake uniting to annihilate Israel at the cost of the Palestinians?

Forum List

Back