Who Is Occupying Who's Land?

So finally an Israel Firster confirms that the land was stolen from the rightful non-Jewish owners by the Jews, but that since Israel rules it now, the land is Israel's. So, you can dislike the fact that the non-Jews who were dispossessed are fighting to get their land back, but if you don't accept their right to use any means to get their land back, conflict, rockets, demographics, outside support through sanctions and BDS, etc., be my guest at making your lives miserable over it.

You are amazing. Not a word over all the stolen Muslim lands conquered by force where the indigenous populations were forced to convert, leave or be killed. Only criticism of Israel for regaining their land by a legal & ethical vote of the member nations of the UN in 1948.

So tell us, how are they treating you on the funny farm?

1. When were these "stolen Muslim lands conquered by force"? And, are the indigenous people under occupation? Are the Berbers under occupation in North Africa, for example. In any case, much of the Arab conquests were achieved through treaties.

"According to the traditional accounts, much of the Arab conquests was achieved by treaty
and we have texts of many of these agreements. Here, for example, is the treaty that was made by
the Caliph Umar with Sophronius, Patriarch of Jerusalem, probably 638:........"

2. As far as forced conversion, well you are one of the less "reflective" (i.e. dumb) people the paper is talking about:

"The idea that Islam was spread by the sword has had wide currency at many diffrenet
times and the impression is still widespread among the less reflective sections of the media and
the wider public that people converted to Islam because they were forced to do so..."

http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/rps/kennedy.pdf

If there had been forced conversion, wouldn't Spain be Muslim today. LOL

Golly gee, I wonder whatever happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians of Iran? Please eduacte us with your unbiased wisdom. Heh Heh!

They converted to Islam. What do you think happened to them?

How do ya like that? The Zoroastrians of Iran converted to Islam during the Muslim invasion to steal their land. And here I actually believed the the majoriity of the several million Zoroastrians were massacred by the Muslims or fled to India for a safe haven to become the Parsis.

I tell ya there is so much for us to learn from Monte. And so much fun doing so. Heh Heh!

The History of Zoroastrians after Arab Invasion Alien in Their Homeland CAIS

No, most Zoroastrians converted t Islam. as was the case for Christians of the Middle East and North Africa. Why would it have been any different in Iran? Rather than linking silly websites read some scholarly history. Bernard Lewis is

""Arab Muslims conquests have been variously seen in Iran: by some as a blessing, the advent of the true faith, the end of the age of ignorance and heathenism; by others as a humiliating national defeat, the conquest and subjugation of the country by foreign invaders. Both perceptions are of course valid, depending on one's angle of vision… Iran was indeed Islamized, but it was not Arabized. Persians remained Persians. And after an interval of silence, Iran reemerged as a separate, different and distinctive element within Islam, eventually adding a new element even to Islam itself. Culturally, politically, and most remarkable of all even religiously, the Iranian contribution to this new Islamic civilization is of immense importance. The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and of course to India. The Ottoman Turks brought a form of Iranian civilization to the walls of Vienna."

Bernard Lewis

Muslim conquest of Persia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

An interesting subject, indeed, touching the phenomenon that, pure indigenous arab culture contributed nothing lasting to the world except, perhaps, a stolen and bastardized jewish bible.

An interesting subject, indeed, touching the phenomenon that, pure indigenous arab culture contributed nothing lasting to the world except, perhaps, a stolen and bastardized jewish bible.

no such thing as the jewish bible.
The Old Testament is the Jewish Bible, one of the most popular books of all time.

But you don't call it a Jewish Bible do ? Don't you call it the Torah, and then you also have the Babylon Talmud?

The OT and NT together is called the Christian Bible, but that is not your book.

Do you call the Torah the Jewish Bible? Do you ever call your book the Bible?

(Christians took your books and did make a mess of them, that I will agree) I do agree that people need to take the Jewish view on their own writings.:oops:

Ok I found this, stand corrected:
The Jewish Bible, or Tanakh

UNBELIEVABLE! " no such thing as the jewish bible." Can they possibly get any dumber than this one? For your education:

The Jewish Bible Tanakh The Holy Scriptures -- The New JPS Translation According to the Traditional Hebrew Text Torah Nevi im Kethuvim The Jewish Publication Society 9780827603660 Amazon.com Books

UNBELIEVABLE! " no such thing as the jewish bible." Can they possibly get any dumber than this one? For your education:

The Jewish Bible Tanakh The Holy Scriptures -- The New JPS Translation According to the Traditional Hebrew Text Torah Nevi im Kethuvim The Jewish Publication Society 9780827603660 Amazon.com Books

The name Byblos is Greek (Greek: Βύβλος). Papyrus received its early Greek name (byblos, byblinos) from its being exported to the Aegean through Byblos, and the Greek words biblion, plural biblia, and ultimately the word "Bible" ("the (papyrus) book") are traced to that name
Byblos - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Byblos has an interesting history, don't you think?

Oh so funny, apparently I have been referring to it for a long time and never noticed the Jewish Bible on top:
Here is a link to the online Tanakh,
Yeshayahu - Chapter 1 - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Last edited:

The name Byblos is Greek (Greek: Βύβλος). Papyrus received its early Greek name (byblos, byblinos) from its being exported to the Aegean through Byblos, and the Greek words biblion, plural biblia, and ultimately the word "Bible" ("the (papyrus) book") are traced to that name

Lmao! Absolutely. Thank you Greeks for writing the Tanakh, the Jewish Bible. Sheesh, just how deep a hole do you want to put yourself into? Heh Heh!​

Oh so funny, apparently I have been referring to it for a long time and never noticed the Jewish Bible on top:

Lmao! Absolutely. Thank you Greeks for writing the Tanakh, the Jewish Bible. Sheesh, just how deep a hole do you want to put yourself into? Heh Heh!​

Marg, not all of us get into your jewish history book, we use it as a reference.

the bible is incomplete without the NT as far as us Christians go, and frankly the NT in my opinion can stand on its own.

Have you ever studied Christianity or Islam, perhaps your the ignorant one, to think we are all dumb enough to think the Jews invented everything.

Interesting, most of the stuff in your OT has been taken from others, I imagine even of Greece origin. How deep do you want to go?

I was about to give you an in detail explanation about what is Tora, Tanakh, Talmud, Mishna, Gmara, and everything else, but long story short, the word 'bible' is in English, most English speakers are Christians, the Jewish bible is also the Christian's bible but only the first part which is why the English term is 'Old Testament' but in generally the bible is written in the Jewish language, Hebrew, and so does the definitions for all the words I listed above.
THE bible as for the Jewish bible also known as the Old Testament, is the most popular book of all time, deny it, won't get you anywhere.

The Tora is not the Tanakh but the Tanakh is the Tora, starting...now!
Ok, does it matter? whatever you say if fine, I guess I can call it what I always have.

Back on tract:

Even your Jewish history calls the land Palestine as far back as the Canaanites people who are the Phoenicians of which Abraham is of said to of been.
Phoenicia Phoenicians
:bowdown::bowdown::bow3::bowdown:

Europeans and Muslims have both hated Jews, and this monte dude above cites them both as authorities to defend anti-Israeli rhetoric.

Let's pretend for a second this anti-Israel rhetoric is true. Let's pretend Jerusalem is not the birthplace of Judaism.....let's say it was born in a suburb of Madison, Wisconsin. Let's pretend that since 1947 the small nation of Israel has been illegitimate. Let's pretend that population explosions in neighboring nations and regions did not force mass migration to what later became known as Palestine, but instead those growing masses had always occupied the region (and that the erstwhile PLO was actually enamored by peace and harmony). Okay, got the scenario? Given all that, does it justify genocide?

There was no mass migration of non-Jews into Palestine, that is just Zionist propaganda. The UN document "A Survey of Palestine", the last survey published prior to partition, clearly states in Chapter VI, page 140 that “expansion of the Moslem and Christian populations is due mainly to natural increase, while that of the Jews is due mainly to immigration.”

Page 160, and the relevant table are depicted below:

View attachment 32278
View attachment 32279

Not a UN document though is it as it pre dates the UN by at least 2 years. MUST TRY HARDER

A Survey of Palestine was the official research prepared by Government of Palestinian (then under British military occupation/Mandate) for the United Nation Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) in 1946.

You should just shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

No UN at that time so care to explain your LIE ?

Ok, does it matter? whatever you say if fine, I guess I can call it what I always have.

Back on tract:

Even your Jewish history calls the land Palestine as far back as the Canaanites people who are the Phoenicians of which Abraham is of said to of been.
Phoenicia Phoenicians
First It doesn't, never used any term like starting with the word 'P' and not within any Christian translation to the Old Testament.
Assuming what you said is true, you're saying the now day Palestinians/Arab Muslims are Philistines/Pleshet descendants?

A Survey of Palestine was the official research prepared by Government of Palestinian (then under British military occupation/Mandate) for the United Nation Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) in 1946. You should just shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.
So, using our honorable P F Tinmore's impeccable logic, who was that sultan, who transferred-bestowed that 90-something % "ownership" on arabs?

You probably should ask the British survey team (some members might still be alive) who reviewed the land records to determine who owned the land. But, the result of that review (page 566 which I have provided) is the Survey itself, which was delivered to the UN in 1946.

Strange that as the land registry shows page 1 to be the actual land ownership, as in holding title. The British did not need to do any surveys as they had the facts in front of them from the two land registries, the Ottoman one and the British one. These are still available to view for a small fee and the last I heard the arab muslims still owned less than 1% of the total land mass of Palestine, but occupied 80% as squatters, illegal immigrants and itinerant workers. You cant beat facts with LIES and you child are LYING to save face.

A Survey of Palestine was the official research prepared by Government of Palestinian (then under British military occupation/Mandate) for the United Nation Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) in 1946. You should just shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.
So, using our honorable P F Tinmore's impeccable logic, who was that sultan, who transferred-bestowed that 90-something % "ownership" on arabs?
You probably should ask the British survey team (some members might still be alive) who reviewed the land records to determine who owned the land. But, the result of that review (page 566 which I have provided) is the Survey itself, which was delivered to the UN in 1946.
With no mention of that sultan sugar daddy, of course, which makes the "survey" highly suspect, as it implies that, arabs were all fat "saudi sheikhs" to "own" 90%(!) of all(!) palestine! That dearpalistanforgotten.com site still has a lot to learn about selling bridges and snake oil, of course.

What does the Sultan have to do with a British survey of 1946?

The site is called:
"THE ANCIENT WORLD ONLINE" (AWOL), nothing to do with Palestine.
AWOL is a project of Charles E. Jones, Tombros Librarian for Classics and Humanities at the Pattee Library, Penn State University

The 1946 Survey is a public document anyone can have access to from many sites.

If you would stop making things up and occasionally provide back up to your ridiculous assertions, oh wait, all you have to fall back on is Zionist propaganda. We provide source material that documents fact. Isn't that annoying that we have facts and you have fiction.

Why do a survey if the information was already to hand, that does not make sense. The British had the land registry to hand and up to date when they blocked all land transfers and sales. This registry showed the Jews owned 7% of Palestine and the arab muslims less than 1%

Who owns what - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

At no time in modern history did the Palestinians have legal control over their land until the creation of the Palestinian Authority in 1994. Now their representatives have control of land ownership in the territories from which Israel has withdrawn; that is, zones A and B (30% of the West Bank and 70% of Gaza). This new power is far from insignificant, considering that control of the land has always been and still remains at the centre of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

From the 16th century on the Palestinians were ruled by others. Up to 1917 they were part of the Ottoman Empire; then Great Britain governed Palestine until 1948, when the State of Israel came into being. The Zionist movement laid the foundations of the state on land purchase which began in the 19th century. The fact that the native Palestinians failed to understand in time what was taking place before their eyes and could not prevent the colonial authorities from putting a stop to such sales was key to the Zionist movement’s success in creating the State of Israel. For the new colonisers who came to power in 1948 were already the owners of at least part of the land.

Round & round we go arguing over who's land it is. Regarless of what anyone, including myself, has to say about it, the bottom line is this:

Any & all land belongs to whoever rules it at any givien period in time. Just consider all the stolen Muslim lands conquered by force from the native populations.

Thus as long as Israel rules the land in question here ---- The land is Israels! For those who don't accept that, be my guest at making your lives miserable over it.

So finally an Israel Firster confirms that the land was stolen from the rightful non-Jewish owners by the Jews, but that since Israel rules it now, the land is Israel's. So, you can dislike the fact that the non-Jews who were dispossessed are fighting to get their land back, but if you don't accept their right to use any means to get their land back, conflict, rockets, demographics, outside support through sanctions and BDS, etc., be my guest at making your lives miserable over it.

You are amazing. Not a word over all the stolen Muslim lands conquered by force where the indigenous populations were forced to convert, leave or be killed. Only criticism of Israel for regaining their land by a legal & ethical vote of the member nations of the UN in 1948.

So tell us, how are they treating you on the funny farm?

1. When were these "stolen Muslim lands conquered by force"? And, are the indigenous people under occupation? Are the Berbers under occupation in North Africa, for example. In any case, much of the Arab conquests were achieved through treaties.

"According to the traditional accounts, much of the Arab conquests was achieved by treaty
and we have texts of many of these agreements. Here, for example, is the treaty that was made by
the Caliph Umar with Sophronius, Patriarch of Jerusalem, probably 638:........"

2. As far as forced conversion, well you are one of the less "reflective" (i.e. dumb) people the paper is talking about:

"The idea that Islam was spread by the sword has had wide currency at many diffrenet
times and the impression is still widespread among the less reflective sections of the media and
the wider public that people converted to Islam because they were forced to do so..."

http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/rps/kennedy.pdf

If there had been forced conversion, wouldn't Spain be Muslim today. LOL

Golly gee, I wonder whatever happened to the indigenous Zoroastrians of Iran? Please eduacte us with your unbiased wisdom. Heh Heh!

Are you sure they weren't ethnically cleansed from the land by the ISLAMONAZI MASS MURDERERS as detailed in the Islamic histories of the time ?

Back on tract:

Phoenicia Phoenicians
First It doesn't, never used any term like starting with the word 'P' and not within any Christian translation to the Old Testament.
Assuming what you said is true, you're saying the now day Palestinians/Arab Muslims are Philistines/Pleshet descendants?
No this is what is says, at the time they wrote the Jewish ency Palestine was a land, and that was in what 1913 ? they wrote it/? so for some of you to say there was not a land called Palestine, that is incorrect according to your own two people who wrote that.
Now take your pick.
Is Abraham a Phoenician which Eusebius says in the Prep and Proof of the Gospel? ( Phoenician Kings use to worship their firstborn sons when things were not going good in their country, drought).
Or is it what Josephus states , yous are Hykos, travelers from Africa ?
I'm trying to decide who you Jews are, are you a tribe of Arabs who spoke Hebrew, are you Hebrews who called their religion Judaism due to the worship in Judea? I was under the impression that only Hebrews who came from Judea were called Jews, but now all Hebrew speaking people are called Jews.
Now Jew is a race .
Is Arab a race, or its it a name given to a group of people coming from an area?
or is it short for a group of people who speak Arabic?
Or give me a brand new description.

With no mention of that sultan sugar daddy, of course, which makes the "survey" highly suspect, as it implies that, arabs were all fat "saudi sheikhs" to "own" 90%(!) of all(!) palestine! That dearpalistanforgotten.com site still has a lot to learn about selling bridges and snake oil, of course.

What does the Sultan have to do with a British survey of 1946?

The site is called:
"THE ANCIENT WORLD ONLINE" (AWOL), nothing to do with Palestine.
AWOL is a project of Charles E. Jones, Tombros Librarian for Classics and Humanities at the Pattee Library, Penn State University

The 1946 Survey is a public document anyone can have access to from many sites.

If you would stop making things up and occasionally provide back up to your ridiculous assertions, oh wait, all you have to fall back on is Zionist propaganda. We provide source material that documents fact. Isn't that annoying that we have facts and you have fiction.

Why do a survey if the information was already to hand, that does not make sense. The British had the land registry to hand and up to date when they blocked all land transfers and sales. This registry showed the Jews owned 7% of Palestine and the arab muslims less than 1%

Who owns what - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

At no time in modern history did the Palestinians have legal control over their land until the creation of the Palestinian Authority in 1994. Now their representatives have control of land ownership in the territories from which Israel has withdrawn; that is, zones A and B (30% of the West Bank and 70% of Gaza). This new power is far from insignificant, considering that control of the land has always been and still remains at the centre of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

From the 16th century on the Palestinians were ruled by others. Up to 1917 they were part of the Ottoman Empire; then Great Britain governed Palestine until 1948, when the State of Israel came into being. The Zionist movement laid the foundations of the state on land purchase which began in the 19th century. The fact that the native Palestinians failed to understand in time what was taking place before their eyes and could not prevent the colonial authorities from putting a stop to such sales was key to the Zionist movement’s success in creating the State of Israel. For the new colonisers who came to power in 1948 were already the owners of at least part of the land.

The more Israel givies in to Palestinian demands, the more Israeli's get killed for a thank you. Time for Israel to take care of their own & just let the squatters fend for themselves for a change wthout sucking off of Israel to provide for them.

Forum List

Back