Who is going to take over?

I do blame the Jews. They are now openly using the blacks to destroy whites.
We can go after the Jews now. They are not innocent lambs, quite the contrary. Not that I like Muslims, but at least Muslims have the healthy instinct of recognizing the Jew.
Of course, I hold out no hope that people will recognize the Jews. People are lost in drugs, sex, and entertainment, their minds have turned to mush.
Like any parasite eventually Jews will overwhelm the white host, and then both will die.
The people you call Jews are white dummy. They are Ashkenazi Jews from europe.

The Jews are not white. Every Jew knows this. Whites are easily deceived otherwise.
The Ashkenazi Jews which you are talking about are white. The real Hebrews are Black.

Jews are neither white nor black. They are primarily middle eastern, and they are a mixed race of degenerate, greedy elements of other races.

What does that even mean? Your posts don't make any sense. What are you, some sort of mixed jew/negro?

Any moderators around here?

This poster, Asclepias, is posting nonsense about "Hebrews were black" and then calling me stupid for calling him out on his nonsense.

Again, religion and/or color, is shaping your thoughts. Or both. It's a belief, not a reality. People are equally capable of being good or bad, helping or hurting, no matter what the religion or color is. We need to stop using race/religion as a measure of how "good" we are, and using reality and what we actually do.

And back to number 2... It is an abstract thought. Not a physical reality. 2 does not exist in nature. Things either annihilate each other, or act as a new single object. The universe does not understand math. In the universe, 1+1 = 0 or 1, depending on the interaction.

But there is no need to "group" each other based on our sense of "goodness". We all act individually.

People that follow others, are the lemmings that create chaos in our society. Individual faith is good, if not healthy. But it is personal. It is not something everyone else has to adhere to.

So back to the number 2 being a reflection on our situation, there cannot be 2 different religions or colors in this world.

We either need to annihilate each other, or join together as one new society. Two is not something humans can accept or understand, throughout history. We want to be united, or otherwise be destroyed in the process...

However, barring a "God" coming to our skies and proclaiming the "One True Religion" in full view of the world, that stuff just ain't gonna happen...

Maybe an alien race can come appear in our skies and explain everything to us (again), but until then we're kinda screwed...

We hate each other, and cannot live nicely together, because of our invalid beliefs. We all want to convert everyone else to be just like us as a solution. Again, humans don't like the number 2. We want to make it all 1. Or zero, if that's what it takes... And that's where we're headed...

Last edited:
I do blame the Jews. They are now openly using the blacks to destroy whites.
We can go after the Jews now. They are not innocent lambs, quite the contrary. Not that I like Muslims, but at least Muslims have the healthy instinct of recognizing the Jew.
Of course, I hold out no hope that people will recognize the Jews. People are lost in drugs, sex, and entertainment, their minds have turned to mush.
Like any parasite eventually Jews will overwhelm the white host, and then both will die.

Get off the drugs, kid.

So back to the number 2 being a reflection on our situation, there cannot be 2 different religions or colors in this world.

We either need to annihilate each other, or join together as one new society. Two is not something humans can accept or understand, throughout history. We want to be united, or otherwise be destroyed in the process...

However, barring a "God" coming to our skies and proclaiming the "One True Religion" in full view of the world, that stuff just ain't gonna happen...

Maybe an alien race can come appear in our skies and explain everything to us (again), but until then we're kinda screwed...

We hate each other, and cannot live nicely together, because of our invalid beliefs. We all want to convert everyone else to be just like us as a solution. Again, humans don't like the number 2. We want to make it all 1. Or zero, if that's what it takes... And that's where we're headed...

Another Chicken Little...^^^^^

Talk about #2...

Whites/Jews are going to stay dominant in the near future, eventhough its predicted that it will be minority majority in 2050 it still means that whites are the biggest group if you dont count all minorities as one, but seperate them into black, hispanic, asian etc. and whites are gonna be the biggest group and even with small numbers they will be dominant, in latin america whites are minorities but they are dominant thats gonna be in usa too.

We shall not capitulate... no never. We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us... a world in flames.

I intend to make sure that happens.

I intend to make sure that happens.

And exactly what is taking up all that empty space in your imagination, precious? What, specifically, will an impotent, brainless coward like YOU do - ever?

You guys have your own separate issues that you're bringing here, and it proves that there is no such thing as 2.

We cannot be nice to each other. That's just how it rolls... It's fucking "the universal math"... 1+1=0

I accept that. But we have to make sure the people fucking us over aren't also trying to take our money and power.

Don't be blinded by your beliefs. Because that's when you become useless for humanity.

Last edited:
Whoever takes over, we know one thing: It won't be white people.

It's Official: The U.S. is Becoming a Minority-Majority Nation

Census: White children to become minority by 2020

Charts: America's Post-White Future Is Already Here

Watch the rapid decline of “white America” over three decades

interracial-couple-800x430.png

IMG_1465.jpg

Forum List

Back