who is commiting the vast majority of world terrorism?

who is responsible for the vast majority of world terrorism?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I repeat , provide evidence that any of the other terrorism is linked to or supported by religion. The claim here is that Chrisitians as a religion are causeing terror. provide evidence.

What are you babbling about, again? I didn't vote for chrisitans, or anyone on this poll. Yet, you are presuming I did.

I merely stated that, in the last few decades, if you look at terrorism worldwide, I'm guessing that most of it has NOT been related to either christianity or islam. There's a LOT of terrorims in south american, india, and sri lanka, that are tied to drug lords, political ideologies, and hindu separatists. Just because you don't hear about this terrorism on rightwing talk radio, doesn't mean it isn't happening. We, as americans, tend to only hear about - or show any interest - in terrorism, when it involves us directly.

Colombia has been far more devasted by terrorism, than Israel has in the last decade. I bet you didn't know that did you? Probably because you watch Fox News.

It's funny to see that only the Liberals picked Christians.

Yeah, like the Pavlov dogs they are.

Speaking of drug "terrorists" worldwide just exactly what kind of politics or ideologies are they following? Despite the fact they are very nasty criminals, drug crimes are not in the same category as "terrorism". If they were we'd be having "terrorist" acts happening every day here in the U.S. as well as worldwide.

Yeah, like the Pavlov dogs they are.

Speaking of drug "terrorists" worldwide just exactly what kind of politics or ideologies are they following? Despite the fact they are very nasty criminals, drug crimes are not in the same category as "terrorism". If they were we'd be having "terrorist" acts happening every day here in the U.S. as well as worldwide.

How is selling drugs to consenting adults a "nasty crime" ?

Christians had the dark ages and helped a lot during the holocaust. The Jews are doing Ok to the Palestinians, this started around 1948. Now the Muslims are having their time. So analyzing all these various atrocities what does the thread author think the answer is? Does time forgive I wonder. Just wait till the Confucians get a weed up their ass.

I guess it was Christian's who were behind 9/11 as well, well according to the Liberals. Since those Muslims are just such nice people who dance around a campfire singing Kumbya..............Atleast according to them.

Christians had the dark ages and helped a lot during the holocaust. The Jews are doing Ok to the Palestinians, this started around 1948. Now the Muslims are having their time. So analyzing all these various atrocities what does the thread author think the answer is? Does time forgive I wonder. Just wait till the Confucians get a weed up their ass.

Actually Christians and Catholics did help a lot during the Holocaust. Do you realize one of the main leaders behind the assasination plot against Adolph Hitler was The Pope at the time?

Brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

The question is who has committed the most terrorism in the world. Not merely against the United States.

Just because Sean Hannity hasn't informed you of the terrorism that occurs in south america, india, or sri lanka, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I just showed you that there have been more people killed by terrorists in Colombia alone by more than an order of magnitude than the total amount of israelis killed by terrorism in the last decade.

attack the poster....change the topic and don't answer the question....you should become a lawyer and a politician.....

All criminal organizations are "terrorists" for the purpose of apologizing for islamofascists. Typical smokescreen.

either that or she is trying to justify the actions of one terrorist group because another group is worse by his definition....which, if accepted......would mean .... with a little moral relativisim throuwn in.....

all groups or no groups would be terrorists and thus all all actions are justified....

either that or she is trying to justify the actions of one terrorist group because another group is worse by his definition....which, if accepted......would mean .... with a little moral relativisim throuwn in.....

all groups or no groups would be terrorists and thus all all actions are justified....

What she's doing is attacking her peception of the right and what it supports, and reaching WAY into left field in a lame attempt to do it.

And I agree. Technically, ANY crime can be called terrorism and any criminal a terrorist. Just more games with semantics.

What she's doing is attacking her peception of the right and what it supports, and reaching WAY into left field in a lame attempt to do it.

And I agree. Technically, ANY crime can be called terrorism and any criminal a terrorist. Just more games with semantics.

unidirectional moral relativism.....calling card of those without balls

Yeah and it was "only the liberals" who in 2003 said that invading Iraq was a stupid idea.

You really arn't that bright are you? It was the Liberal's who backed President Bush to go into Iraq. The President can not goto War without the support of the House. The majority of Dem's voted for it including your beloved Seantor Clinton.

Forum List

Back