Who Is Best At Owning Each Other On Social Media?? Trump Or Elon??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

I won't go too much into the latest Twitter spat between Elon and Twitter's shareholders.....and how it has leaked into a spat between Elon and his new God King....but.....when it comes to who is one-upping the other on social media -- Trump has him beat with this knockout blow...and speaking of blowing, that is just what Trump said he could have made Elon do....

FXgv37sWYAAbpm0.jpg

Basically, Trump said that he could make Elon his bitch...wow....how can Elon come back from that? Yea he can say he is richer than Trump -- but not by much -- everyone knows that if you count real dollars, Trump is by far richer than Elon...and you can even make the claim that Trump is a far better businessman than Elon....his business success is what made him president -- can Elon do that?? Can he run for president and win in a landslide like Trump? Doubt it.....Elon should apologize for his comments to Trump and get back in line.....which we all know he will once Trump is back in office....

Trumps “insults” on Social Media are very child like

You are a loser, nobody likes you, you have low IQ

Trump is the far bigger asshole. But then again, He's got many more years of being an asshole than Musk.

But give Musk some time, he'll catch up.

I won't go too much into the latest Twitter spat between Elon and Twitter's shareholders.....and how it has leaked into a spat between Elon and his new God King....but.....when it comes to who is one-upping the other on social media -- Trump has him beat with this knockout blow...and speaking of blowing, that is just what Trump said he could have made Elon do....

View attachment 669721
Basically, Trump said that he could make Elon his bitch...wow....how can Elon come back from that? Yea he can say he is richer than Trump -- but not by much -- everyone knows that if you count real dollars, Trump is by far richer than Elon...and you can even make the claim that Trump is a far better businessman than Elon....his business success is what made him president -- can Elon do that?? Can he run for president and win in a landslide like Trump? Doubt it.....Elon should apologize for his comments to Trump and get back in line.....which we all know he will once Trump is back in office....
Your sarcasm would be way better if you had any brains. You could have come up with something better than him running for president. He cant run for president.
Dumbass.
I rate your usual sarcasm 4/10. I have seen one OP that might have gotten a 6.
Sarcasm is your schtick. Quit being so stupid and lazy about it.

View attachment 669721
So now we know that trump wants people on their knees servicing him.

View attachment 669721

To be honest, I think Musk owned himself with his Twitter purchase fiasco. He received untold credit and respect for pushing a "free speech" mantra and the reversal of the isolation/erasing of views that weren't alt-left would have been a boon to Americas future.

Whatever his reasons for walking away, intentional, planned, legitimate reasons or not, it has hurt his reputation if I were to guess.

Did some government officials buy his loyalty and ask that he slam Trump as a bonus?

View attachment 669721
Its so juvenile to even care.... can we grow up now lefties?.... don't you think we should put down the crutch of social media and grow the fuck up?....

Elon is pretty good with the twitter trolling, but TRUMP is definitely King. TRUMP's is quick with the comebacks, and has no fear to deliver them in front of a live audience or a hostile press.

Your sarcasm would be way better if you had any brains. You could have come up with something better than him running for president. He cant run for president.
Dumbass.
I rate your usual sarcasm 4/10. I have seen one OP that might have gotten a 6.
Sarcasm is your schtick. Quit being so stupid and lazy about it.
I already know he can't run for president dumb ass -- I know it so much that dic suckers like you only came to worship an orange moron because he stupidly tried to claim an ACTUAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN couldn't run for president because, you know, his birth certificate was fake???

How much of a bitch you must be to whine "but but he can't even run for president" on a post meant to parody you dumb fucks

Elon is pretty good with the twitter trolling, but TRUMP is definitely King. TRUMP's is quick with the comebacks, and has no fear to deliver them in front of a live audience or a hostile press.
How come he had so much fear that he begged people like Bill Barr to do shit he could have done himself?

But yea, he is great at entertaining morons with juvenile tweets........

I already know he can't run for president dumb ass -- I know it so much that dic suckers like you only came to worship an orange moron because he stupidly tried to claim an ACTUAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN couldn't run for president because, you know, his birth certificate was fake???

How much of a bitch you must be to whine "but but he can't even run for president" on a post meant to parody you dumb fucks

I know it was parody. I was saying you need to work on it.
Obama was born in Kenya.
Trump is a dipshit.
You are a dipshit.

I know it was parody. I was saying you need to work on it.
Obama was born in Kenya.
Trump is a dipshit.
You are a dipshit.
Yea, most racists are comforted by the belief that Obama was born in Kenya...
Which is why Trump became president -- and you proudly sucked dick on these posts many times caping up for that dip shit; based on that shared insecurity you both have....

Yea, most racists are comforted by the belief that Obama was born in Kenya...
Which is why Trump became president -- and you proudly sucked dick on these posts many times caping up for that dip shit; based on that shared insecurity you both have....
Believing someone is from another country isnt racist. Do you know what that word means?
I have defended biden too. Does that make me a supporter? Off course it doesnt.
You are a partisan hack. You couldnt possibly understand that lack of commitment to the political class.

Forum List

Back