Why Elon Musk’s $55.8 Billion Tesla Pay Package Was Struck Down in Court

You can use taxpayer money for a private corporation. An example? SpaceX - Musk's other company.
Biden brags he does it all the time. How else can he claim he boosted employment. And he did not of course.

I believe that Musk needs more money to support his space missions. So I believe that what the BOD did was correct and the malcontent is not correct. Musk lives so frugally I do not question his use of money at all. He does not even own a home.
Gad, now I know I am dealing with a retard. Musk owns homes, a 500 million dollar yacht, planes etc. Frugal is not something associated with Musk.

Next time do some research before spouting off. Would have thought a “company director” would know that. :itsok:

This arrogant super billionaire — and all the other arrogant “Masters of the Universe” on Wall Street, in banking, in government, and in the Republican Party (think Trump) need to be prevented from establishing an irresponsible oligarchy of money and destroying our Republic.

To be sure Elon Musk has demonstrated he is a remarkable industrialist and financier (unlike Trump and so many other “born with a silver spoon” types), having built at least three separate powerhouse companies that paved the way in new fields. But like many successful men he seems to have become too enamored of himself and wandered into areas where he has no expertise, harming himself, his companies, and his investors.

When he let loose his real feelings toward poor people in Bolivia who fought and ultimately defeated an undemocratic coup attempt: “We will coup whoever we want to. Deal with it!” … he exposed what a genuine danger he was becoming.

Who was the “we” he was referring to? Surely not you or I or ordinary working people!

Not trying to spoil your trying to destroy a very good man, but you do not know him at all. This is not about South America. This is about his management of a very excellent firm in America. I believe he heads 8 companies. This is very remarkable for one man to head so many firms.

Gad, now I know I am dealing with a retard. Musk owns homes, a 500 million dollar yacht, planes etc. Frugal is not something associated with Musk.

Next time do some research before spouting off. Would have thought a “company director” would know that. :itsok:
I knew you were a retard a long time ago.
We are sticking to homes.
I believe my information can be dated since I heard him reply during an interview one time in the past year. But this is the report on that home you so admire.

What house does Elon Musk live in 2023?

Whether he actually lives in it or not, Elon Musk has a $50,000 prefab tiny home in Texas. The SpaceX and Tesla Inc. CEO said he has a Boxabl home, but the house he stays in most often is a $45,000 "small, tiny" house in South Texas.Oct 12, 2023

For the record, the Directorship I held was two of them. I was a director at the Bay East Association of Realtors and also at the CA association of Realtors that was hq in Los Angeles. I of course also owned three RE firms that I totally managed.

I agree with you that Musk is a great guy and has done a lot. In fact, I said the same thing similar this very thread.

But so what? That gives him license to do anything he pleases with 0 accountability? What the fuck kind of a director were you?

Any corporation with a lame-ass moron like you would not have lasted long.
Bay East Real Estate association that I was a director at has a long long history and still exists. So does the CA association of Realtors where i was a director for 3 years in a row.

I do not claim Musk is more than he is. I do not believe what you say about him is accurate in that he is accountable of course. But his own BOD voted after a period of 9 months of negotiations to give him a raise in salary. That to me shows the Directors were diligent. We raised the CEO salary in a month flat when I voted not to raise it that much. When I voted against the raise in salary of the CEO, I got the benefit of under an hour to study his then existing contract and get the grasp of his income he wanted. I felt he did not earn it. Still after I was voted against, nobody from the outside showed up to back me. So the CEO got the income he wanted so much. His income included we buying him a new car, paying all expenses of it, and almost doubling his previous income. Later on the Association ended up running him off i believe is the fact.

You can use taxpayer money for a private corporation. An example? SpaceX - Musk's other company.
Space X has huge contracts with the Government to supply and launch rockets, including to Mars.

Not trying to spoil your trying to destroy a very good man, but you do not know him at all. This is not about South America. This is about his management of a very excellent firm in America. I believe he heads 8 companies. This is very remarkable for one man to head so many firms.
I could never and certainly never tried to “destroy [this] very good man.” That should be obvious. Nor did I deny he was an unusually dynamic industrialist and financier worthy of admiration in many respects.

I am merely pointing out that there are dangers to the rise of a new mega rich oligarchy of multi-billionaires. This new elite, much of it concentrated in the internet and high-tech economy, has been widely recognized as constituting a danger to our traditional democratic culture, and not just because of its stupendous wealth and its control of new social media. The article I linked to pointed out some of the specific features common to this new danger.

But the very wealth inequality being created is in itself dangerous, as is the raw power that Musk has in essentially “giving himself” such a generous package. Why he is doing so is unclear to me — usually for p.r. & tax reasons CEOs prefer to be more discreet, no?

Last edited:
I could never and certainly never tried to “destroy [this] very good man.” That should be obvious. Nor did I deny he was an unusually dynamic industrialist and financier worthy of admiration in many respects.

I am merely pointing out that there are dangers to the rise of a new mega rich oligarchy of multi-billionaires. This new elite, much of it concentrated in the internet and high-tech economy, has been widely recognized as constituting a danger to our traditional democratic culture, and not just because of its stupendous wealth and its control of new social media. The article I linked to pointed out some of the specific features common to this new danger.

But the very wealth inequality being created is dangerous, as is p the raw power that Musk has in essentially “giving himself” such a generous package. Why he is doing so is unclear to me — usually for p.r. & tax reasons CEOs prefer to be more discreet, no?
Why do you feel the need to both run down Musk (in your defense, by me, you did call him a very good man, so pardon me if I have misunderstood you) and applaud the Federal Government, the richest of all and the one with the absolute power to ruin many lives as is being done to Americans by Biden? Biden is the true enemy.

Here is the Musk house you laud so mightily.

64d107a4f5d4870019e30ce4

I knew you were a retard a long time ago.
We are sticking to homes.
I believe my information can be dated since I heard him reply during an interview one time in the past year. But this is the report on that home you so admire.

What house does Elon Musk live in 2023?

Whether he actually lives in it or not, Elon Musk has a $50,000 prefab tiny home in Texas. The SpaceX and Tesla Inc. CEO said he has a Boxabl home, but the house he stays in most often is a $45,000 "small, tiny" house in South Texas.Oct 12, 2023
LOL No, we are sticking with Musk’s “frugality”, your word.

First you claimed he owned no homes and now it’s 50k? Make up your mind.

Btw, he owned several mansions but sold them all to buy the present one. The guy is an eccentric. And, you would have known that if you had done some research. Remember, Google is your friend.

And you still haven’t addressed his planes (4). :laughing0301:

You really are a retard. So, sorry that all those fine organizations had you as a director. Thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
LOL No, we are sticking with Musk’s “frugality”, your word.

First you claimed he owned no homes and now it’s 50k? Make up your mind.

And you still haven’t addressed his yachts and his plane. :laughing0301:

You really are a retard. So, sorry that all those fine organizations had you as a director. Thoughts and prayers.
There is but one retard on this topic. And you are definitely it. I explained my statement about a home for Musk is based on his own interview. But I corrected my comment by showing you his fabulous home that appears to be tiny and a one story mfg home at that.

I do not need to address what claims you make that have nothing to do with homes.

There is but one retard on this topic. And you are definitely it. I explained my statement about a home for Musk is based on his own interview. But I corrected my comment by showing you his fabulous home that appears to be tiny and a one story mfg home at that.

I do not need to address what claims you make that have nothing to do with homes.
In other words you did no research but claimed he had no home and that he was “frugal” ?

Now you know why I call you a retard. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

In other words you did no research but claimed he had no home and that he was “frugal” ?

Now you know why I call you a retard. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Look, assholes have. And you joined their club. Why don't you understand shit?

Hey asswipe, how would you like living in his home? Here it is.

64d107a4f5d4870019e30ce4

Forum List

Back