Who is behind that terror attack in Moscow yesterday?

i suspect ,,,

• Putin himself

• Russians

• Ukrainians

• IS

• ISPK

• the West

• somebody else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Moscow has fife time more survival cameras as Manhattan and ten times more police, additionally the face recognizing systems at any corner. Only fools can believe the terror attack wasn't a False Flag insider job
Was 9/11 a inside job? why would the Russians blow up and shoot their own people in Moscow? like why would they blow up their own pipeline or shell their own troops guarding a nuclear power station, you people add insult to injury with your disgusting theories, also i don't know of any Western leaders including genocide Joe who have offered their condolences for this horror, the good news is the Russians will find out just who organised the horror then they will go to town.

1711371970258.png

UK MP George Galloway: When the US, UK and others quickly tried to assure me that it was only ISIS that committed this mass murder in Moscow, I automatically knew they were lying. And this is what I discovered

I can see why you're a Democrat. Because you only read the headlines.

Did you listen to the video?
I have plenty of empty time but it is not enough to waste it on such nonsense. Moronic conspiracies and so on.
There was certainly the western policy of bolstering Sunni Muslims, leading to ISIS, to make them fight what they call the Shiite Crescent. It started when Bush was President.

It is quite evident that ISIS was self-propelled and nobody had control over them, though. The way the West treated them, is proof enough. They dropped supplies and bombs, depending on where ISIS was attacking. This way they tried to channel ISIS against the Iraqi and Syrian governments, while ISIS actually did not mind whom they are fighting, they went after everyone who stood in their way, including other Sunni terrorist armies, aka "Syrian rebels" and the Kurds of course.

I have plenty of empty time but it is not enough to waste it on such nonsense. Moronic conspiracies and so on.
There was certainly the western policy of bolstering Sunni Muslims, leading to ISIS, to make them fight what they call the Shiite Crescent. It started when Bush was President.

It is quite evident that ISIS was self-propelled and nobody had control over them, though. The way the West treated them, is proof enough. They dropped supplies and bombs, depending on where ISIS was attacking. This way they tried to channel ISIS against the Iraqi and Syrian governments, while ISIS actually did not mind whom they are fighting, they went after everyone who stood in their way, including other Sunni terrorist armies, aka "Syrian rebels" and the Kurds of course.
If you took more time to absorb a post you want to comment on, then you wouldn't end up looking like a dumb-ass.

Listening to the video only takes a minute. It explains everything.

Comments were made in the video that ISIS stood for something different than what we have been told in the past.

Perhaps the label "ISIS" has been used for 40 years or even more than that for other organizations.

After all CNN can be used to describe something other than Cable News Network. It could really stand for Communist News Network, or Clinton News Network.

This is the case in this video, yet you're to busy to bother reading what you're commenting on.

If you took more time to absorb a post you want to comment on, then you wouldn't end up looking like a dumb-ass.

Listening to the video only takes a minute. It explains everything.

Comments were made in the video that ISIS stood for something different than what we have been told in the past.

Perhaps the label "ISIS" has been used for 40 years or even more than that for other organizations.

After all CNN can be used to describe something other than Cable News Network. It could really stand for Communist News Network, or Clinton News Network.

This is the case in this video, yet you're to busy to bother reading what you're commenting on.
Either it is about ISIS terror group, then it is bs, or it is about something else, then it is nothing what matters here.

Either it is about ISIS terror group, then it is bs, or it is about something else, then it is nothing what matters here.
As any Arab (or Obama) would think. They think ISIS is an Iraeli terrorist group. That's part of the reason why Obama calls ISIS.....ISIL.

When Obama talks about ISIL he's saying Israel doesn't have a right to exist.

But when you talk about Ukrainian soldiers wearing the flag of ISIS.....they don't call themselves ISIS. They call themselves ISIL.

Islamic State Of Iraq And The Levant.

When people say that Obama armed ISIS this is the terrorist group they were speaking of.

As any Arab (or Obama) would think. They think ISIS is an Iraeli terrorist group. That's part of the reason why Obama calls ISIS.....ISIL.

When Obama talks about ISIL he's saying Israel doesn't have a right to exist.

But when you talk about Ukrainian soldiers wearing the flag of ISIS.....they don't call themselves ISIS. They call themselves ISIL.

Islamic State Of Iraq And The Levant.

When people say that Obama armed ISIS this is the terrorist group they were speaking of.
It is total nuttery to differ between ISIS and ISIL. Levante stands for Syria in this case.
So first, ISIS and ISIL is the same.
And second, ISIS is Arabic, it is called Daesh in Arabic, they give a shit about what they are called in English.

Forum List

Back