Who invented the wheel?...We did

3911ba2330ae73c2a23c29b6cc7f943e

~S~

If they`ll believe his Burisma nonsense and every other crazy story he tells them, they`ll love this one.
Trump Seems to Think an American Invented the Wheel
He never said an American invented the wheel. Thanks for delivering more fake news.

We have to protect Thomas Edison—we have to protect all of these people that came up with originally the light bulb, and the wheel, and all of these things, and he’s one of our very smart people,” Trump added. “We want to cherish those people. That’s very important. He’s done a very good job.”
Thank you for proving i was right.
So, let’s get this straight

Trump is talking about things Americans invented and includes the wheel but that means he was talking about everything BUT the wheel

For someone Trumpers claim is such a straight talker and tells it like it is --- you folks sure do have to explain to everyone what he really meant to say...A LOT!

If there was someone in your personal life whom you always needed to explain to others what he or she meant to say -- you would probably not call them presidential material

Trump knows his American History

Our founding fathers invented the wheel right before they invented airplanes and built airports

15657188-7215523-President_Donald_Trump_was_speaking_on_the_success_of_the_contin-m-84_1562298574257.jpg

Our founding fathers invented the wheel right before they invented airplanes and built airports

15657188-7215523-President_Donald_Trump_was_speaking_on_the_success_of_the_contin-m-84_1562298574257.jpg

"...but but Obama said 57 states....and he is Kenyan....and his wife is a man....."

As long as you say those things --- its like a defense shield for Trump's stupidity....

However, whoever the Dems choose to be president won't have such a shield...that person can't point to the 29824 utterly idiotic things Trump said to excuse any gaf he or she makes....

Its fun being in cult....

"...but but Obama said 57 states....and he is Kenyan....and his wife is a man....."

As long as you say those things --- its like a defense shield for Trump's stupidity....

However, whoever the Dems choose to be president won't have such a shield...that person can't point to the 29824 utterly idiotic things Trump said to excuse any gaf he or she makes....

Its fun being in cult....
Funny how they have to go back 12 years to find something stupid Obama said. I have to go to yesterday to find something stupid Trump said

If they`ll believe his Burisma nonsense and every other crazy story he tells them, they`ll love this one.
Trump Seems to Think an American Invented the Wheel
He never said an American invented the wheel. Thanks for delivering more fake news.

We have to protect Thomas Edison—we have to protect all of these people that came up with originally the light bulb, and the wheel, and all of these things, and he’s one of our very smart people,” Trump added. “We want to cherish those people. That’s very important. He’s done a very good job.”
Thank you for proving i was right.
Actually he proved you were stupid. We knew that but proof is always nice.

Funny how they have to go back 12 years to find something stupid Obama said. I have to go to yesterday to find something stupid Trump said
Nobody is talking to Obama anymore. Trump is the center of attention in the world.

That may have something to do with your little observation.

Nobody is talking to Obama anymore. Trump is the center of attention in the world.

Actually, the sheer volume of stupid statements out of Trump overwhelms what Obama has said

Living in the past?

Trump said it......YESTERDAY
Yes and you are looking back wistfully, stroking your schwanz in fond remembrances of the man who committed war crimes, euthanized our economy and is at the middle of the illegal ongoing campaign to remove Trump from office.

Oh, for the good old days, right. When the democrats weren't at each other's throats.

Obama never got the laughs at the UN that Trump did. So he has that going for him.

Obama never got the laughs at the UN that Trump did. So he has that going for him.
They dont laugh any more, dude.

If you say so. Trump says ridiculous things sometimes. Obama ruled the nation in a ridiculous and dangerous manner.
Of the two, I'll go for Trump. Four more years, troll!
Best president Iran ever had.

MR Trump:
tied his shoes
puts on right pants leg first
wiped his a$$
blew his nose
scratched his head
etc etc
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back