Refusing to date trans people - now transphobia

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Don't want a dick up your ass? Congratulations, you are transphobic.

It’s Now ‘Transphobia’ to Refuse to Date Trans People, Say Twitter Experts
Activists, social media users, and outlets begin to normalize claims of transphobia to those who wouldn't date a trans person

An increasingly popular belief is emerging online where it is deemed “transphobic” or “transphobia” to refuse to date a transgendered person.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Activists, social media users, and outlets begin to normalize claims of transphobia to those who wouldn't date a trans person

An increasingly popular belief is emerging online where it is deemed “transphobic” or “transphobia” to refuse to date a transgendered person.

No problem, buddy, we all believe when you picked up that Tranny in the bar, it was because you totally had a case of the "not-Gays".

No problem, buddy, we all believe when you picked up that Tranny in the bar, it was because you totally had a case of the "not-Gays".

Not surprised to see sick Joe B defend this.

I do not want to estimate the size of your asshole. I mean obviously the whole man is an asshole, but besides that... you must be an idol for the non-transphobic squad.

Last edited:
Is not consuming alcohol a phobia? Someone should look up what the word phobia means.

I do not even like to estimate the size of your asshole. I mean obviously the whole man is an asshole, but besides that... you must be an idol of the non-transphobic squad.

Naw, man, you miss the point. It's been scientifically proven that most homophobic men are in fact latent homosexuals..

So whenever I see a homophobe on here screaming about how gay people are ruining his life, it's like listening to a vegetarian who can't stop screaming about Steak.

I do not even like to estimate the size of your asshole. I mean obviously the whole man is an asshole, but besides that... you must be an idol of the non-transphobic squad.

Naw, man, you miss the point. It's been scientifically proven that most homophobic men are in fact latent homosexuals..

So whenever I see a homophobe on here screaming about how gay people are ruining his life, it's like listening to a vegetarian who can't stop screaming about Steak.
...or Miss Steak.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Maybe just phallusphobic.

It's ok Joe B, no one is saying you can't date trans-men or women for that matter. Just don't force their penises near our children.

It's ok Joe B, no one is saying you can't date trans-men or women for that matter. Just don't force their penises near our children.

Who said anything about kids? Why do you guys always drag kids into this?

It seems to me that whenever you guys start talking about "the children", it usually means you know that you don't have an argument beyond your own insecurities.

Who said anything about kids? Why do you guys always drag kids into this?

It seems to me that whenever you guys start talking about "the children", it usually means you know that you don't have an argument beyond your own insecurities.

Because your drag queen heroes are reading to our kids at libraries.

Because you people are regulars at the Epstein island.

Because almost certainly you have no problem with pedos.

The statement that you need to date trans-people or be tranphobic is so asinine that there is no need for arguments.

I do not want to estimate the size of your asshole. I mean obviously the whole man is an asshole, but besides that... you must be an idol for the non-transphobic squad.

The tossing a hotdog down a hall way analogy comes to mind.

that logic would mean that you are a strong intelligent patriotic American that loves his country ....:bsflag:

is that your fantasy?

I guess refusing to date pedophiles is pedophilobia.

what do you think the goal is by using LGBTQ movement that is next sadly most of these dumb jackasses can't connect those same dots.

Attachments

• Projector.gif
    Projector.gif
    555.3 KB · Views: 154

So, what then are we to make of all the various rants that you've posted over the years on this forum, about how Catholics, Mormons, Christians in general, conservatives, wealthy people, white people, and just about every other group that one imagine, have ruined your life?

Got a link to your scientific facts?

Forum List

Back