Who I'm voting for in 2016

Well, Votto - little buddy, if voting for your little finger monkey makes you feel better, I as a Democrat strongly support your move. I think it is wonderful.

Now, can you do a favor and get all of your Rightie friends to vote for your finger monkey as well?

That would be really nice of you.

You would be doing a great favor: to the Democratic Party.

Think about it.

The world needs more Vottos!!!

:D

You're in luck, the dem and repub parties are full of monkeys.
full of asswipes who by any logical standards should be kicked out of national politics........

What I'm afraid of is that if monkey's start winning elections then partisan hacks may start dressing up as monkeys. How will we then tell the difference between the two?

We already did that experiment (pick a prom king) with Obama and just looked what happened
10313617_10152419523414610_4658668157283614278_n_zps1163a638.jpg

1901969_722032531223137_517074701650924955_n_zps9abfeab5.png

Everything does well when the govt is running an 80 billion dollar a month gravy train to wall street. Take that away and lets look at your numbers.

Now, now, these partisan hacks have elections to win. How can they win elections without corporate financing? It's not like anyone wants to actually vote for them.

MV5BMTQ2OTIzNTcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzg0NDQ2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I can just hear the conservatives rail against the monkey platform. Blah, blah, blah.

Too bad, they be gett'in married!

Well, Votto - little buddy, if voting for your little finger monkey makes you feel better, I as a Democrat strongly support your move. I think it is wonderful.

Now, can you do a favor and get all of your Rightie friends to vote for your finger monkey as well?

Think about it.

full of asswipes who by any logical standards should be kicked out of national politics........

What I'm afraid of is that if monkey's start winning elections then partisan hacks may start dressing up as monkeys. How will we then tell the difference between the two?
it is hard for those kinds of people to disguise themselves.......eventually they all slip up.....

We already did that experiment (pick a prom king) with Obama and just looked what happened
10313617_10152419523414610_4658668157283614278_n_zps1163a638.jpg

1901969_722032531223137_517074701650924955_n_zps9abfeab5.png

It's funny how well the stock market and corporations do when you pump tax payer money into them.

How's that debt coming? Have we reached $18 trillion yet?

It's like Dick Cheney said, the grand daddy of progressivism, deficits no longer matter.

As for unemployment, more people are out of work than ever before, and more people are on food stamps than ever before.

Most people would just rather drop out of the job market altogether than work at McDonalds, hence your skewed unemployment ratings.
Aha. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Think about it.

Walter demands an apology.

Just because they sling their poo around in no way makes them a monkey.
Hmm, interesting.

Think about it.

But isn't that what those little finger monkeys are to begin with?

Making females, Hispanics, blacks and gays look bigoted and racist lost all meaning when the OP was a bigot towards gays.... Votto, you're fucking stupid and your post was not witty nor funny unless one was a bigot.

And median family income has dropped every year of the Obama Presidency.

Yeah....the finger monkey would be better.

Forum List

Back