Who I'm voting for in 2016

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
tiny-finger-monkeys03.jpg

Meet Walter, the finger monkey. He will be running for President in 2016 as an independent..

Why will he win? To see, we need to break down the never ending isolated segments of society including women, gays, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

Women just love Walter. He is cute, fuzzy and fun to play with. Nuff said. Women don't really need much more reason to vote for Walter. The only one who could beat Walter might be a female finger monkey. Outside of that, I just don't see Walter losing.

Gays also love Walter. I mean, have you ever been to a zoo to watch monkeys? Let's just say they are the most unholiest of creatures and leave it at that. If you have children, either skip the monkey cages altogether or just walk quickly past them, ignoring questions about monkey activity in the cages or simply explaining that they like to ride on each others backs.

Blacks and Hispanics also love Walter. I mean, just look at him, not a spot of white on him anywhere. Walter is also from the jungles of Africa, but lucky enough to be born in Hawaii. And don't ask for the birth certificate, we all know those are not needed now.

So I know what your thinking. How will whites and conservatives react to Walter? Believe it or not, they also love Walter. This is because they recognize that among the candidates that the GOP and DNC put out there, Walter will be the most genuine and intelligent candidate out there.

We already did that experiment (pick a prom king) with Obama and just looked what happened

Well, Votto - little buddy, if voting for your little finger monkey makes you feel better, I as a Democrat strongly support your move. I think it is wonderful.

Now, can you do a favor and get all of your Rightie friends to vote for your finger monkey as well?

That would be really nice of you.

You would be doing a great favor: to the Democratic Party.

Think about it.

The world needs more Vottos!!!

:D

Last edited:
Just still kind of mad, before Obama I always said we could just pick a name out of a phone book and he would be better then Bush Jr

Boy was I wrong

Well, Votto - little buddy, if voting for your little thumb monkey makes you feel better, I as a Democrat strongly support your move. I think it is wonderful.

Now, can you do a favor and get all of your Rightie friends to vote for your thumb monkey as well?

Think about it.

This bipartisan support is indeed inspiring!

But I know what you partisan hacks will do in the voting booth. You will pull that lever for that empty suit/dress that has a "D" or "R" by their name instead of voting for someone with half a conscience.

Well, Votto - little buddy, if voting for your little thumb monkey makes you feel better, I as a Democrat strongly support your move. I think it is wonderful.

Now, can you do a favor and get all of your Rightie friends to vote for your thumb monkey as well?

Think about it.

But I know what you partisan hacks will do in the voting booth. You will pull that lever for that empty suit/dress that has a "D" or "R" by their name instead of voting for someone with half a conscience.

I really do try to inspire. Really, I do.

Now, if you send me FingerMonkey's:

1.) Long Form Birth Certificate, in triplicate and approved by Joe Arpaio.
2.) College Transcripts.
3.) FB password
4.) Platform

then I will consider said FingerMonkey.

Mkay?

Think about it.

2.) College Transcripts.
3.) FB password
4.) Platform

Mkay?

Obama has already set the precedent that you no longer need birth certificates or college transcript. Donald Trump can yell all day long about it but he is powerless!

As for the party platform, it will be citizenship for all animals and animal rights. Animals will also be allowed to marry

Zoos will be emptied around the country to be replaced by Rhino's and Dim leaders that will be thrown behind bars.

Of course, the bad part is that this will lead to higher zoo prices cause they eat and shit so much.

Last edited:
Well, Votto - little buddy, if voting for your little finger monkey makes you feel better, I as a Democrat strongly support your move. I think it is wonderful.

Now, can you do a favor and get all of your Rightie friends to vote for your finger monkey as well?

Think about it.

You're in luck, the dem and repub parties are full of monkeys.

Think about it.

2.) College Transcripts.
3.) FB password
4.) Platform

Mkay?

Obama has already set the precedent that you no longer need birth certificates or college transcript. Donald Trump can yell all day long about it but he is powerless!

As for the party platform, it will be citizenship for all animals and animal rights. Animals will also be allowed to marry

Zoos will be emptied around the country to be replaced by Rhino's and Dim leaders that will be thrown behind bars.

Of course, the bad part is that this will lead to higher zoo prices cause they eat and shit so much.
Interesting logic. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

We already did that experiment (pick a prom king) with Obama and just looked what happened
10313617_10152419523414610_4658668157283614278_n_zps1163a638.jpg

1901969_722032531223137_517074701650924955_n_zps9abfeab5.png

It's funny how well the stock market and corporations do when you pump tax payer money into them.

How's that debt coming? Have we reached $18 trillion yet?

It's like Dick Cheney said, the grand daddy of progressivism, deficits no longer matter.

As for unemployment, more people are out of work than ever before, and more people are on food stamps than ever before.

Most people would just rather drop out of the job market altogether than work at McDonalds, hence your skewed unemployment ratings.

Think about it.

Walter demands an apology.

Just because they sling their poo around in no way makes them a monkey.

Think about it.

full of asswipes who by any logical standards should be kicked out of national politics........

Forum List

Back