Who I Love Today (4.28.16)

Don't act so happy. Bonzi would blow a dog if it gave her enough attention.

So would Jake apparently.
1sm016Giggle.gif
Nah, that would be you, my dear.

Nah. I'm not the one going around begging like a dog, my dear. ;)

Don't act so happy. Bonzi would blow a dog if it gave her enough attention.

So would Jake apparently.
1sm016Giggle.gif
Nah, that would be you, my dear.

Nah. I'm not the one going around begging like a dog, my dear. ;)
How many times have you been told "no" but you say "just once more."

OK, so you love all the guys. Don't you have any women friends? You're not an easy person to be friends with Bonzi.

Actually, I have told Gracie I love her many times. I really DO like Gracie a lot! (feeling is not mutual) - but we disagree on some issues close to her heart so I understand......

OK, so you love all the guys. Don't you have any women friends? You're not an easy person to be friends with Bonzi.

It is her way to get the needed attention she want.
OK. It's one of the reasons she may irritate a lot of the women here. She's soooo focused on getting attention from men.

You would believe it is just men but it is also the attention from the women on here. Some people need the validation no matter if it is in positive or negative form.

My validation does not come from here.
My entertainment does though (some of it) - I did get to see an awesome hockey game last night :)

And................if Bonzi does put you on her "who I love today" list, does it come with any benefits or prizes?

Who knows? We aren't in jr high.

it's funny you mention that because in my year books (and, mostly Jr. high) most people who signed my year book started it like this:

"To the girl that has a different boyfriend every week,"

I should scan and post it. It's hilarious!

Actually, I have told Gracie I love her many times. I really DO like Gracie a lot! (feeling is not mutual) - but we disagree on some issues close to her heart so I understand......
Yeah, well she doesn't appear to be feeling the love...

That's fine. Doesn't effect me one way or the other.
Hate is only poison to the hater.

True enough. Even the person who drives me most to distraction and annoyance, who seems to want me to be miserable, herself wants to be happy, just like I do. May she be happy and free of suffering!

Hate is poison to the hated, too. People get killed due to hate. They die of that poison.

Hey................when do I get put on the love for a day slot?
67def8c68058de14fd834d4607eb1c21515530781.png

there's girls in there too :)

anyway, if you would agree, and if I were single, I would go on a date with you.
more that I could say for most of these guys on here (of course, most of them are married...)

He probably doesn't want to date you. :D

I'm sure he would NOT if I were single. He's too good for me.
If nothing else, I do know myself.

Forum List

Back