Who I Love Today (4.28.16)

OK, so you love all the guys. Don't you have any women friends? You're not an easy person to be friends with Bonzi.

So she loves penis. Don't we all?

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

I wouldn't say I love my penis but I am glad I was born with one and before you write you are also glad, never mind..

th

Yanno..............considering the amount of maintenance that lady parts require, I've been extremely grateful that I was born with one, ever since I was a little boy.

They require a lot less attention that women's parts do.

I'm pretty sure it takes the same amount of maintenance. It's not a fucking lawnmower blade. Wash it a few times a week, and hope it doesn't give your partner AIDS.

Actually, a penis requires less maintenance than a woman's parts. Men don't have to deal with the added requirements of periods, yeast infections and the like.

And.................men don't have to get a PAP smear every year either.

I was once a "token male" in an office full of women, and whenever they wanted to do "girl talk" they would kick me out of the office while they conversed.

One day, they were going to kick me out, but I told them I wasn't going anywhere because I had too much work to do. Well, they started talking about one of the girl's PAP smears (trying to gross me out and get me to leave), and went into great and gory detail.

When I didn't leave, they decided that I was okay to stay, and didn't have to get kicked out any more.

Learned a lot of stuff from listening to those women talk. Used to think it would be fun to be a fly on the wall when women are talking about stuff. After working there, I knew better than to think that any more. Men might brag that they had sex last night, and might say with who, but when women get together to talk about dudes they've been with, they go into gruesome details.

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

I wouldn't say I love my penis but I am glad I was born with one and before you write you are also glad, never mind..

th

Yanno..............considering the amount of maintenance that lady parts require, I've been extremely grateful that I was born with one, ever since I was a little boy.

I'm pretty sure it takes the same amount of maintenance. It's not a fucking lawnmower blade. Wash it a few times a week, and hope it doesn't give your partner AIDS.

Wash it a few time a week?

Man I wash it daily and even twice on Sunday...

I'm not paying attention to how sweaty my balls are when I'm shooting my load on your face.

Because you download my picture and printed it out does not count as the real thing, so go wash your dirty balls for once!

OK, so you love all the guys. Don't you have any women friends? You're not an easy person to be friends with Bonzi.

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

th

Actually, a penis requires less maintenance than a woman's parts. Men don't have to deal with the added requirements of periods, yeast infections and the like.

I was once a "token male" in an office full of women, and whenever they wanted to do "girl talk" they would kick me out of the office while they conversed.

One day, they were going to kick me out, but I told them I wasn't going anywhere because I had too much work to do. Well, they started talking about one of the girl's PAP smears (trying to gross me out and get me to leave), and went into great and gory detail.

When I didn't leave, they decided that I was okay to stay, and didn't have to get kicked out any more.

Learned a lot of stuff from listening to those women talk. Used to think it would be fun to be a fly on the wall when women are talking about stuff. After working there, I knew better than to think that any more. Men might brag that they had sex last night, and might say with who, but when women get together to talk about dudes they've been with, they go into gruesome details.

They tried to kick you out to talk about your small penis.

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

th

It's mine, and I'll wash it as many times a day as I want.

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.
no, LOL. We don't all love penis. And we don't all operate relationally on pussy either.

Such a pity...love it when the ladies love each other :D.

Dhara could I ask you, is it true that in California, "psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation" like the classic Red Hot Chili Peppers song claims?

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

th

Ewwww. Where the hell did you work, SkanksRUs?

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.
no, LOL. We don't all love penis. And we don't all operate relationally on pussy either.

Such a pity...love it when the ladies love each other :D.

Dhara could I ask you, is it true that in California, "psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation" like the classic Red Hot Chili Peppers song claims?
LOL. New one on me.

Forum List

Back