Who hires illegals?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Seems removing the financial incentive for illegals to come over would lower the number of people climbing our walls and leave us with just the folks fleeing oppression or whatever.

So who hires illegal aliens?

I have some dated knowledge of the old Tyson Foods scandal. Tyson Foods Acquitted Of Illegal Hiring They even largely got off somehow.

Trump seems to have hired a lot of them.

Well if Trump did (and we should inspect Hillary's maid service also), whoever does the hiring for the Donald should go to jail or at least have to prove the illegals had pretty decent forged documents. Is there any push for this?

I have the beginnings of an off color joke about Bill Clinton's maid service in my head. Now that I think about it, Bill and Donald and Hooters probably share the same Latin American Talent scout lol.

Seems removing the financial incentive for illegals to come over would lower the number of people climbing our walls and leave us with just the folks fleeing oppression or whatever.

I have some dated knowledge of the old Tyson Foods scandal. Tyson Foods Acquitted Of Illegal Hiring They even largely got off somehow.

Well, next time you drive down the highway have a look. Your state and county hires illegals. Next time you are at your kids school have a look. They hire illegals. Every food joint or business in America does.

Well, next time you drive down the highway have a look. Your state and county hires illegals. Next time you are at your kids school have a look. They hire illegals. Every food joint or business in America does.

Well shucks. Is Donald's ICE or whoever on the take? Let's start rounding up these criminals. Imagine the money savings for jailing one hiring manager instead of hunting down 50 illegals.

As I remember, so did Kerry, to do his lawncare.

It should be easy to figure out who the head housekeeper for John Kerry is. Let's see if they have a service come over or straight up hired an illegal. No incentives, no illegals. Illegals aren't rushing to Antarctica.

No doubt, when that came out in his 2004 run for president, they became un-employed.

but then, we are talking about the 'elite' here

Well shucks. Is Donald's ICE or whoever on the take? Let's start rounding up these criminals. Imagine the money savings for jailing one hiring manager instead of hunting down 50 illegals.

I’m down. I’m all for squeezing employers who hire wet backs. Hit them with a $30,000 dollar fine per wet back and a possible 90 days in jail.

As I remember, so did Kerry, to do his lawncare.

It should be easy to figure out who the head housekeeper for John Kerry is. Let's see if they have a service come over or straight up hired an illegal. No incentives, no illegals. Illegals aren't rushing to Antarctica.

No doubt, when that came out in his 2004 run for president, they became un-employed.

but then, we are talking about the 'elite' here

In 2004....there is a problem here. Then it was W's HSA or whichever agency that did not investigate to the fullest.

I see a greater pattern. No one wants to throw those who hire illegals in jail. Do that many illegals have that good of forged paperwork? They might be able to get by at the company I work for using social security numbers on loose leaf paper now that I think about it. Doesn't the state catch this at some level though if with-holdings are being made on a social but only one W2 is turned in at the end of the year?

My barber is an illegal.

a46c73119c111fe15eff963fd77a5ac8.jpg

I’m down. I’m all for squeezing employers who hire wet backs. Hit them with a $30,000 dollar fine per wet back and a possible 90 days in jail.

You are nicer than I am! The worst of the cash hires of illegals steals money from our Space Force and while it sounds like a joke we do need to outperform the Chinese.

If you make it 90 days for each illegal hired AND a 30k fine we might be in line with reality here. I'd go for worse though. Working illegals are here working hard. to better themselves, I wish we could do more for them. John Kerry, Donald Trump or whoever hires them are reasonably well off and dodging their patriotic duty to pay minimum wage and taxes to support our military.

Construction/restaurants/agribusiness..

Forum List

Back