Who hires illegals?

Just a guess...

She's attractive but I unfortunately don't know her. Can you spell it out more plainly?

The reason Tyson got off....

Someone throwing money around
"Since the case began, the judge dismissed 24 of 36 charges stemming from a three-year undercover investigation of Tyson. Remaining were charges of conspiracy, transporting illegal immigrants and fraudulent documents.

In all, six managers were charged along with Tyson in a December 2001 indictment. One fatally shot himself a few months later, and two others made plea agreements in January and testified for the government."

Yeah, sounds to me like a whole butt load of corruption and blackmail.

If I was in that jurisdiction, I would want that Judge removed from office.

Used to be the kid or hired kids cut the yards (gaining valuable work experience) or worked at fast food sites. Leftist puke did everything possible to end that. They want to import 30 year old Mexicans with 11 kids to cut your grass or work nights at Burger King.

Thet want your kids idle on heroin as they wont vote. Probably end up on the dole, dead or jailed.

Seems removing the financial incentive for illegals to come over would lower the number of people climbing our walls and leave us with just the folks fleeing oppression or whatever.

So who hires illegal aliens?

I have some dated knowledge of the old Tyson Foods scandal. Tyson Foods Acquitted Of Illegal Hiring They even largely got off somehow.
Construction/restaurants/agribusiness..

I have similar ideas. Why aren't our attorney generals just raiding businesses left and right? Or are they and I just don't read about it?

Seems removing the financial incentive for illegals to come over would lower the number of people climbing our walls and leave us with just the folks fleeing oppression or whatever.

I have some dated knowledge of the old Tyson Foods scandal. Tyson Foods Acquitted Of Illegal Hiring They even largely got off somehow.
Trump. Just five of the 565 companies in President Trump’s business empire are signed up to use E-Verify, the government’s best tool to weed illegal immigrants out of the workforce, according to a Washington Times analysis that suggests the president could personally be doing more on that front.

The illegal who killed mollie tibbetts worked for a republican farm.

Trump properties hires illegals.

They accept fake ids all too easily.

Used to be the kid or hired kids cut the yards (gaining valuable work experience) or worked at fast food sites. Leftist puke did everything possible to end that. They want to import 30 year old Mexicans with 11 kids to cut your grass or work nights at Burger King.

Thet want your kids idle on heroin as they wont vote. Probably end up on the dole, dead or jailed.
How did leftist create lawn care services which people prefered over kids?

That's what needs to be done.....I'm seeing lots of conservative republicans fighting that.

Well, next time you drive down the highway have a look. Your state and county hires illegals. Next time you are at your kids school have a look. They hire illegals. Every food joint or business in America does.
State and counties and schools hire illegals? Really?

Is this some kind of excuse on your part?

Well, next time you drive down the highway have a look. Your state and county hires illegals. Next time you are at your kids school have a look. They hire illegals. Every food joint or business in America does.

Nope. It’s a fact.

That's what needs to be done.....I'm seeing lots of conservative republicans fighting that.

Not this one. I say fine and employee so much money per offense that they go bankrupt.

How did leftist create lawn care services which people prefered over kids?

They prevent American kids from working (under age 15 or so?). CPS will come get you if your 13 yr old is mowing grass. They will sue you if any kid gets hurt working for you. But door wide open for illegals with fake ID. Lemonade stands are out but selling tamale out of a car trunk in Safeway parking lot Gilroy Ca. Is overlooked year after year. You know the drill.

Short answer is lawyers & Govt ruin countries. All Dems are failed lawyers as are many RINO.

Last edited:

Not this one. I say fine and employee so much money per offense that they go bankrupt.

In CA you get sued if you question or ask for valid ID from any Mexican. How can you blame the employer for that?

In CA you get sued if you question or ask for valid ID from any Mexican. How can you blame the employer for that?

Here they say “well they said they were legal. They had ID”. Na, they don’t say that. Dick Perry made it easy to hire them here and Greg Abbot kept it going.

Nope. It’s a fact.
Road work, construction, school aides, janitors, cafeteria and clerks in country offices. Only 4 percent of illegal immigrants and 2 percent of all immigrants do farm work. Hospitals. Contractors using illegal labor often outbid therefore taking jobs from Americans who cannot afford to do the jobs at the bid.

Nope. It’s a fact.
Then you will have no trouble proving it.

Nope. It’s a fact.

Lol, no I won’t.

Nope. It’s a fact.
Road work, construction, school aides, janitors, cafeteria and clerks in country offices. Only 4 percent of illegal immigrants and 2 percent of all immigrants do farm work. Hospitals. Contractors using illegal labor often outbid therefore taking jobs from Americans who cannot afford to do the jobs at the bid.

Bull shit. That’s maybe what they say in Ohio or Vermont where you live. You need to remember the world is a whole lot bigger outside your front door then what they show you on TV.

Nope. It’s a fact.

Not at all. Go to McDonalds, go strike up a convo with the custodian at your kids school, take a drive and see who is working on your roads, call a contractor to come paint your house. I know of at least two other folks on this board who live within 30 miles of me and I’m thinking they know it’s true as well. See, I’ll tell you like I did old lady, the world is much larger then depicted on TV. Go out and see it instead of taking someone’s else’s word for it.

Nope. It’s a fact.

Well, who isn't enforcing it then? The governor of Texas?

Forum List

Back