Who here hasn't thought it?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Admit it. Who here hasn't thought it at least once, if not regularly.

So many black people.

I think they are getting their wish of a black America. But, they should be careful. If they ever took over, do you think whitey, not to mention all the immigrants, would be so generous as to keep working and providing for them?

As I said under another thread, blacks are like anyone else. Assholes or angels.

Take our white Democrats here, for example. Please.

So many black people.

I think they are getting their wish of a black America. But, they should be careful. If they ever took over, do you think whitey, not to mention all the immigrants, would be so generous as to keep working and providing for them?

If I could translate that lexicographical bus crash into a coherent thought, I'm sure it would be one I've never thought.

So many black people.

If they ever took over? You're a little late for April Fools Day.

This is idiotic. On one hand these people talk abut how we are 13 percent of the population, on the other we're taking over.

Psychosis.

Forum List

Back