Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization?

Right. Okay. Left-leaning sites = Hate Right Leaning = Jesus' Divine Words of Inspiration.

You are now summarily sent to the "People Too Stupid to Debate" corner. Please await your spankings and your dunce cap, you fucking baboon's dick.

OMFG. Is "Talking Points" in the Conservative Manual for Ignoring Facts and History?

Yep. Ignoring facts and evidence is a special talent of the right.

As to the OP, no, of course no one believes the TPM is ‘grass roots.’ The TPM was then and is now just a bunch of angry republicans and the Old Bush Base mad that they lost the WH in such a landslide.

Where was the TPM ‘anger’ when GWB and Congressional republicans were creating the deficit and expanding government – those and other acts only became a ‘crisis’ when a democrat became president.

Ouch caught me! Good work Inspector. I only advocate the positions that I believe in because they will directly benefit me. That's why I also support gay rights and am pro-choice. I am obviously a poor, gay woman looking to have an abortion.

Idiot Above^.:cuckoo:

Why don't you tell me what you do for a living? I'd love to know what ways you have put your genius mind to work? This is your chance, impress us all and show up this idiot. I mean, I am just a lowly broke liberal, right? I'm too dumb to even get a job, right?

Impress us big shot!

No answer? Shocking? Not at all. Another loud mouth conservative who talks a lot of shit and knows how to use insults but when the time comes to put up or shut up, he becomes a straight up coward. Shocked I tell you! Shocked!

Right. Okay. Left-leaning sites = Hate Right Leaning = Jesus' Divine Words of Inspiration.

You are now summarily sent to the "People Too Stupid to Debate" corner. Please await your spankings and your dunce cap, you fucking baboon's dick.

Is that the way you react every time you get your ass handed to you?

You're a stupid one, even as feral baboons go.

My advice? Get thee to a baboonary.

You tell me and then go ahead and make whatever point you're trying to make.

Your claim is if Romney gets elected the rich will pay less in taxes, it is the same rate today as it was under Bush was it not? So what is the difference?

Yes, Obama has been unsuccessful in raising taxes on the rich. Romney would like to decrease that number further or at the very least keep it consistent again but all the while increasing it for the poor and middle class. That's the difference.

How could Obama not be successful, he came in with a filibuster proof congress and his promise, he failed to deliver, so spare me the unsuccessful, he flat out lied.

I'm not seeing where Romney is going to lower the rich tax rate and not the rest, I also see him mentioning spending cuts, which would be a first.

I don't agree with your assessment.

Is that the way you react every time you get your ass handed to you?

You're a stupid one, even as feral baboons go.

My advice? Get thee to a baboonary.

You didn't hand my ass to me, fucktard. You proved that your own biases against so-called Liberal media outlets meant that in your mind, it's only the Conservative outlets that are good and all the others are bad.

That, in case you're as fucking stupid as you've already proven yourself to be, means that you're a giant fucking hypocrite. Because you classify people you hate as being those who perpetuate hate via their stories.

Therefore, you are such a partisan lapdog that it wouldn't matter if all those sites published stories that say that George W. Bush should be allowed to have a third term and we should find a way to re-animate Reagan's corpse, you'd ignore it. Bury your head in the sand, etc.

You're a loser, is pretty much what I'm telling you. A hypocritical loser.

Your claim is if Romney gets elected the rich will pay less in taxes, it is the same rate today as it was under Bush was it not? So what is the difference?

Yes, Obama has been unsuccessful in raising taxes on the rich. Romney would like to decrease that number further or at the very least keep it consistent again but all the while increasing it for the poor and middle class. That's the difference.

How could Obama not be successful, he came in with a filibuster proof congress and his promise, he failed to deliver, so spare me the unsuccessful, he flat out lied.

I'm not seeing where Romney is going to lower the rich tax rate and not the rest, I also see him mentioning spending cuts, which would be a first.

You can disagree, but you'd be wrong.

You didn't hand my ass to me, fucktard.

ROFL

Yeah...

You proved that your own biases against so-called Liberal media outlets meant that in your mind, it's only the Conservative outlets that are good and all the others are bad.

Izzatrite, sparky?

That, in case you're as fucking stupid as you've already proven yourself to be, means that you're a giant fucking hypocrite. Because you classify people you hate as being those who perpetuate hate via their stories.

Get thee to a baboonary.

Therefore, you are such a partisan lapdog that it wouldn't matter if all those sites published stories that say that George W. Bush should be allowed to have a third term and we should find a way to re-animate Reagan's corpse, you'd ignore it. Bury your head in the sand, etc.

You're a loser, is pretty much what I'm telling you. A hypocritical loser.

Is that the cry of the feral baboon I hear?

Obama hasn't fulfilled his promise.
Romney has not mentioned raising taxes on the poor or middle class. The poor doesn't pay taxes now, I doubt the will later.

So disagree all you want, Obama has lied, so no reason to believe he'll change and your opinion doesn't make anything fact.

Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization? Anybody? Anybody?

As with Most Movements. It depends both on the Grass roots, and organized deep Pocketed Backer.

You gonna tell me movements on the Left are Grass roots? Sorry a Union Busing in support does not make a Grass Roots movement.

See, dupe , you have no clue, as you get your "news ' from the Pub Propaganda machine.

a) Obama didn't have a supermajority until 7/7/2009, when Al Franken was FINALLY seated. Many filibusters. Lasted only till 2/4/2010, when Brown was seated. YOUR sources lied, as always...
b)Romney said that, and his destroying Medicare spending cuts (!) is made up for by increased military spending...Brilliant. Change the channel, you are duped.

Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization? Anybody? Anybody?

As with Most Movements. It depends both on the Grass roots, and organized deep Pocketed Backer.

You gonna tell me movements on the Left are Grass roots? Sorry a Union Busing in support does not make a Grass Roots movement.

Astro Turf as Pelosi is so fond of.

Romney -- "I want to lower taxes on the wealthy and increase the ... 7 sec - Jan 24, 2012
Uploaded by independence4wales
In case anyone was under the impression that just because Romney was allegedly successful ...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPMviye_so]Romney -- "I want to lower taxes on the wealthy and increase the number of people paying tax" - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt Romney on Tax Reform
ROMNEY: I don't want to raise taxes on people in the middle of a recession. Of
course not. ... I'm not worried about rich people; they're doing just fine. The very
poor have ... And as governor I cut taxes 19 times and didn't raise taxes. Let's
step ...

Mitt Romney on Tax Reform - CachedRomney wants to cut taxes for the rich again. Does Romney want to ...
The rich haven't been spending their low taxed income on creating jobs in
America since George Jr. became president. Unless they can prove ...

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid... - CachedObama Win Could Cost Romney $5 Million in Personal Taxes ...
Jun 4, 2012 ... Romney wants to lower current tax rates for everyone by 20%. This benefits the
wealthy most: Dropping the highest bracket from 35% to 28%, ...

Saving. Spending. Investing. Planning. Everything you need for a lifetime of financial decisions. -- DailyFinance - Cached

Wouldn't there need to be some kind of agreement on what the term "grassroots organization" means?

In this age of instant and worldwide distribution of information, in which any given group can receive national attention, membership and funding literally in minutes, yeah, I'd say they're as much of a "grassroots organization" as we're going to see. Pretty much like OWS.

Of course, both groups are hindered and polluted by whackos who probably need another hobby, but that's a predictable negative by-product of mass distribution of information.

Was this a trick question?

The TP is the Rush/Beck/Fox directed RW of the GOP- Grass Roots in that it's not part of the GOP establishment (or IS it? Their org might be)- it's a tax cut cult LOL that appears to have taken over the party, to the country's detriment ( No compromise, Un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)...)

They also include many of the wackos who believe all those stupid Pub lies...see sig pp3...

Romney has not mentioned raising taxes on the poor or middle class. The poor doesn't pay taxes now, I doubt the will later.

So disagree all you want, Obama has lied, so no reason to believe he'll change and your opinion doesn't make anything fact.

When did I ever talk about Obama? I know you hate him. I get it. Doesn't change the fact that only an idiot who is poor would vote for a politician who has stated they want to raise their taxes...ie Stephanie voting for Romney who has stated he wishes to raise taxes on the poor/middle class.

Try and focus here on what we're actually talking about. I know it's hard.

When did I ever talk about Obama? I know you hate him. I get it. Doesn't change the fact that only an idiot who is poor would vote for a politician who has stated they want to raise their taxes...ie Stephanie voting for Romney who has stated he wishes to raise taxes on the poor/middle class.

Try and focus here on what we're actually talking about. I know it's hard.

/clears throat

Difficult. I know it's difficult.

"The poor doesn't pay taxes now, I doubt the will later."

FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, dupe. If you include ALL taxes and fees, they pay as much as the rich effectively...

Let me guess...It's a front group for Koch Industries. :rolleyes:

Forgive me. I guess it's just coincidence that Tea Partiers have done everything in their power to increase the political clout and wealth of the Koch brothers.

You do as well and don't even know it. According to Wiki

Among Koch Industries' subsidiaries across various industries are:

Georgia-Pacific is a paper and pulp company that produces "Brawny" paper towels, "Angel Soft" toilet paper, "Mardi Gras" napkins and towels, "Quilted Northern" toilet paper and paper towels, "Dixie" paper plates, bowls, napkins and cups, "Sparkle" paper towels, and "Vanity Fair" paper napkins, bowls, plates and tablecloths. The Atlanta-based company has operations in 27 states.

INVISTA is a polymer and fibers company that makes "Stainmaster" carpet, and "Lycra" fiber, among other products.

Koch Pipeline Company LP, which owns and operates 4,000 miles (6,400 km) of pipeline used to transport oil, natural gas liquids and chemicals. Its pipelines are located across Wisconsin, Minnesota, Texas, Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Alberta, Canada. The firm operates offices in Wichita, Kansas, St. Paul, Minnesota and Corpus Christi, Texas.

Flint Hill Resources LP, originally called Koch Petroleum Group, is a major refining and chemicals company based in Wichita, Kansas. It sells products such as gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, ethanol, polymers, intermediate chemicals, base oils and asphalt. It operates oil refineries in six states. Flint Hill has chemical plants in Illinois, Texas and Michigan. The firm is also a major manufacturer of asphalt used for paving and roofing applications. It operates 13 asphalt terminals located in six states including Alaska (2 terminals), Wisconsin (2), Iowa (3), Minnesota (4), Nebraska (1), and North Dakota(1) The firm manages the purchasing of domestic crude oil from Texas and Colorado offices, has four ethanol plants across Iowa, operates three refineries in Alaska, Texas, and Minnesota, and has a refinery terminal in Alaska. The Minnesota refinery can process 320,000 barrels (51,000 m3) of crude a day, most of which comes from Alberta, Canada, and handles one quarter of all Canadian oil sands crude entering the U.S. It also operates fuel terminals in Wisconsin (4 locations), Texas (6), and one each in Iowa and Minnesota.

In 2005, Koch's Flint Hills Resources refinery was recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Air Awards program for reducing air emissions by 50 percent while expanding operations. The EPA has worked with Flint Hills Resources to develop "strategies for curtailing so-called 'upset' emissions, in what agency and company sources say could lead to guidance to minimize such emissions from petroleum refineries and other industrial facilities." The EPA described the process as a "model for other companies.

Koch Fertilizer, LLC, which is one of the world’s largest makers of nitrogen fertilizers. Koch Fertilizer owns or has interests in fertilizer plants the United States, Canada, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, and Italy, among others. with firms in Australia, the U.K., and other countries. The year 2010 saw the founding of Koch Methanol, LLC, and Koch Agronomic Services, LLC. In October 2010, a plant in Venezuela was nationalized by the government. In 2011, the firm acquired the British fertilizer firm J&H Bunn Limited.

Koch Agricultural Company's Matador Cattle Company division operates three ranches totaling 425,000 acres (1,720 km2) located in Beaverhead, Montana, Matador, Texas and the Flint Hills of eastern Kansas. There are more than 15,000 head of cattle raised on the ranches.

Koch's Matador Ranch in Texas earned the Lone Star Land Steward award for outstanding natural resource management in 2010. The Montana ranch has earned several environmental stewardship awards, including the EPA Regional Administrator's award.

Forum List

Back