Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization?

Who here believes that the Tea Party is a grassroots organization? Anybody? Anybody?

The term implies that the creation of the movement and the group supporting it are natural and spontaneous, highlighting the differences between this and a movement that is orchestrated by traditional power structures.

OH I don't believe it started OUT as a movement orchestrated by traditional power structures.. BUT it certainly now HAS major clout with most GOP and some Democrats that also are part of the Tea Party!

Remember this was all an outgrowth of:
CNBC commentator Rick Santelli were the origins of the modern Tea Party movement. ..

Team Obama is rewarding bad behavior. It is enlarging moral hazard. It is expanding its welfarist approach to economic policy. And with a huge expansion of government-owned zombie lenders Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Team Obama is taking a giant step toward nationalizing the mortgage market. . .

Reporting from the Chicago commodity pits, my CNBC colleague Rick Santelli unleashed a torrent of criticism against this scheme. Santelli said: “Government is promoting bad behavior. . . . Do we really want to subsidize the losers’ mortgages? This is America! How many of you people want to pay for your neighbor’s mortgage? President Obama, are you listening? How about we all stop paying our mortgages! It’s a moral hazard.”

Rick Santelli and the "Rant of the Year" - YouTube

Let me guess...It's a front group for Koch Industries. :rolleyes:

Forgive me. I guess it's just coincidence that Tea Partiers have done everything in their power to increase the political clout and wealth of the Koch brothers.

Forgive me. I guess it's just coincidence that Tea Partiers have done everything in their power to increase the political clout and wealth of the Koch brothers.

tin-foil-hat-antenna-400x300.jpg

I forgive you. Stupid people should be forgiven... and pitied. So I pity you too. It must be hard to go through live being an ignorant twit.

And you have the gift if inanity.

Unfortunately, this forum is already loaded down with those equally "gifted". :lol:
Too many.

Oh, so you're not impressed? I am. Three posts and he's already 'won' something... not sure what exactly but it's an achievement, to be sure.

:lol::lol:
Fortunately, I have a ready supply of trophys for such self-declarers of victory of the interwebz...

Carol Merrill, show us all what our tin foil hat wearing noob has won, behind curtain number two!

holly.jpg

Too many.

Oh, so you're not impressed? I am. Three posts and he's already 'won' something... not sure what exactly but it's an achievement, to be sure.

:lol::lol:
Fortunately, I have a ready supply of trophys for such self-declarers of victory of the interwebz...

Carol Merrill, show us all what our tin foil hat wearing noob has won, behind curtain number two!

holly.jpg

That's a very apt trophy... I'm sure this newbie will appreciate the gesture.

We have identified at least $85 million the Koch brothers have given to at least. 85 right-wing think tanks and advocacy groups over the past decade ...
www.americanprogressaction.org/issues/2011/04/.../koch_brothers.p...

Soros spends $400m to indoctrinate college students | Times 247
times247.com/.../soros-spends-400m-to-indoctrinate-college-students3 days ago – Soros spends $400m to indoctrinate college students George Soros has given more than $400 million to colleges and universities, including ...

OK... my math shows that Soros at $400 million is
370.5% MORE by SOROS then Koch brothers!

And you make that totally STUPID comparison???? $4 spent by Soros to $1 by KOCH!

That shows that A) More people agree with KOCH because it's taken less money!
B) It shows Soros has to spend MORE cause his audience are idiots!

I wonder if Joe has decided he's done enough 'ass kicking' now?

or, maybe, he's embarrassed by making such a fucking ass of himself within three posts?

Time will tell.

Forum List

Back