Who have you Met...from the Forums...

Trinity and I know each other. That's it, as far as I know. Unless there is someone on here whom I don't know that I know.

Met Fmr Jarhead in DC.

I plan on heading up North to meet Bonnie and SE (+ the rest of the gang)

I should find the time to drive an hour up the road and meet no1tovote4.

Tried to meet up with Dilo.

Gave =d= a call once.

Talk to USA PRIDE alot on the phone.

Anyone comming to Colorado soon???

I've met:
Jimnyc
Sir_Evil

Not a huge list, but if you gotta know (or be related to) someone on the board, might as well be the head honchos!

Musicman & I have met:
Johnney
Jessie
Trinity
krisy
wolfsblood
Soon to meet gaffer & Evil.

Mr. P said:
What's happened to that girl..is she doing okay?
ya, last I heard her and the boys were staying with her mother.
She doesn't get to a computer that much anymore.

dilloduck said:
Nary a one---but I do hope to get to see the folks in CO next time I visit my family in the Springs !

Come on down, we'll go have a beer. Or you can have several at the house and some good burritos smothered in Green Chile. (I can also make bland stuff for those stuck in the bland with bland on it food.)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Met Fmr Jarhead in DC.

I plan on heading up North to meet Bonnie and SE (+ the rest of the gang)

I should find the time to drive an hour up the road and meet no1tovote4.

Tried to meet up with Dilo.

Gave =d= a call once.

Talk to USA PRIDE alot on the phone.

Anyone comming to Colorado soon???

I figure if you wait until summer we will undoubtedly take a bike ride down in your direction. We can hit a bar or something...

no1tovote4 said:
Come on down, we'll go have a beer. Or you can have several at the house and some good burritos smothered in Green Chile. (I can also make bland stuff for those stuck in the bland with bland on it food.)

Hope to do so but I ain't falling for this "springtime" trick. The 2 years I lived there it snowed in JUNE--both times !!!!!!

I might have to bring the tex-mex food. Only halfway decent place I've found is way up on N. Acadmey, but if you're cooking--BRING IT ON !!

dilloduck said:
Hope to do so but I ain't falling for this "springtime" trick. The 2 years I lived there it snowed in JUNE--both times !!!!!!

I might have to bring the tex-mex food. Only halfway decent place I've found is way up on N. Acadmey, but if you're cooking--BRING IT ON !!

I make my own, you'll love it. I make a slammin' enchilada camarones as well.

does family count.............
Krisy
Wolfsblood
Gaffer
Angelblue

oops forgot one, Taterfamine

Then we have..........
Joz
Musicman
Mom4
Poptart
:D

dilloduck said:
Thats why we try to keep both of em in one place ! :dance:

They are both horrid, arrogant asses arent they? Ugh - stay away from these people....trust me

Forum List

Back