Who Hates Sarah Palin?

And yet it pales in comparison to what a right royal fuck up that is George W Bush, who will go down as one of the five - if not number one - worst presidents in US history. What a legacy. You must be proud...

We have different ideas of what makes a presidency "bad" I imagine. In fact, we have a lot of different ideas. For example:

I'm not disappointed that we aren't losing in Iraq. I guess that's a big difference right there.
I don't lie and say we're in a recession in order to demoralize American citizens.
I don't hate Americans. Big difference between us.
I don't want bad things to come to America and set up house.
I don't have much of a problem with wiping terrorists off the face of the earth. No problem at all.

If the loon left fringe hates Bush and considers him one of the worst presidents ever, I'd say that is a pretty positive endorsement. I haven't agreed with him, but I never felt he was a criminal, as I did Clinton. I never felt he was incompetent, as I did Carter. Well, that's the end of the Dem. legacy for the past 40 years, so I can't really bring up any more bad Dem presidents to compare him with. Sorry.

BEsides, 2/3 of the things the left disengenuously hangs on Bush aren't the doings of his admin, but of your dem CONGRESS which you guys like to pretend doesn't exist, and which has an even lower approval rating than the president.

and Obama--are you claiming that if the GOP nominated him the Democrats would accept him as qualified?
We have inside the beltway politicians paired up with rookies.
Now it's an ugly mudslinging contest---good look on sorting out facts.
btw---there's lots more to the interview but I see you aren't willing to even look at the rest before passing judgment.

I was a Clinton supporter and felt She was more qualified than Obama.

Now, i am faced with Obama/Biden verses McCain/Palin and with this, I feel Obama/Biden are more qualified as a package than McCain/Palin...

Gotta deal with what one is handed.

And yes, i have not seen all of the full interview and i will listen to it in full...but from what i have seen of it, primarily on the Washington Journal on c-span this morning, i truely do not think she is ready to step in as President.

I am sorry, we are in a RECOVERY period. I just do not know what we are recovering from. And a recession is a drop is GNP for more than one quarter and that is what is happening.
I am a military history buff DON'T tell me what I do not understand about war. I know the horrors.
You said yourself it is never ok to lie. Bush was especially not in the right by a lie that caused thousands of american deaths. What are the results? The taliban are still in Afghanistan while we are in Iraq. AND HOW CAN I BE MORE SPECIFIC?!

"What is happening" means it hasn't happened yet. So we aren't in a recession.

We're recovering from the imaginary melt down the left has been insisting we are going to suffer, for the past 8 years. We're recovering from market fluctuations caused by PANIC started by ridiculous allegations and "predictions" made by spastic lefties.

At any rate, we're not in a recession. You're lying when you say we are.

And being a "history buff" doesn't mean you have any particular understanding of the war. I'm a "history buff" too. Whoopee for us both. I also had a dad, 5 uncles (one of which was a Japanese prisoner of war for 3 years) one brother, a son and daughter in law in the military. I have a Laotian friend who told me of being woken up in the middle of the night at the age of 12 by communist soldiers who lined them up outside, walked down the line, pointed a gun at them and told them "Join us or die and your family with you" and then gave them a gun (that's a communist "draft"). They fought with the army until escaping in a boat (and actually swimming the last stretch). I can smell out people who take their liberty and their safety for granted based on the idiotic things they say about the war in Iraq.

I was a Clinton supporter and felt She was more qualified than Obama.

Now, i am faced with Obama/Biden verses McCain/Palin and with this, I feel Obama/Biden are more qualified as a package than McCain/Palin...

Gotta deal with what one is handed.

And yes, i have not seen all of the full interview and i will listen to it in full...but from what i have seen of it, primarily on the Washington Journal on c-span this morning, i truely do not think she is ready to step in as President.

But you think Obama WILL be president if he wins----and you think he has all the experience he needs ?

We have different ideas of what makes a presidency "bad" I imagine. In fact, we have a lot of different ideas. For example:

I'm not disappointed that we aren't losing in Iraq. I guess that's a big difference right there.
I don't lie and say we're in a recession in order to demoralize American citizens.
I don't hate Americans. Big difference between us.
I don't want bad things to come to America and set up house.
I don't have much of a problem with wiping terrorists off the face of the earth. No problem at all.

If the loon left fringe hates Bush and considers him one of the worst presidents ever, I'd say that is a pretty positive endorsement. I haven't agreed with him, but I never felt he was a criminal, as I did Clinton. I never felt he was incompetent, as I did Carter. Well, that's the end of the Dem. legacy for the past 40 years, so I can't really bring up any more bad Dem presidents to compare him with. Sorry.

BEsides, 2/3 of the things the left disengenuously hangs on Bush aren't the doings of his admin, but of your dem CONGRESS which you guys like to pretend doesn't exist, and which has an even lower approval rating than the president.

I don't think you are winning or losing in Iraq. It's just a stalemate.

There is no recession, yet. However, lots of folks are doing it tough due to the subprime mortgage debacle. You do know that your govt is bailing out Fannie and Freddie, right? What's that a sign of? Great economics times?

I don't hate Americans at all. I have a strong dislike for stupid, right-wing neocon, religious nutjobs who want to tell everybody else how to live their lives. Unfortunately there are a lot of you over there.

I don't have problems with terrorists being wiped out. But in Iraq any victories seem Phyrric IMO.

If you think the people calling Bush incompetent as an endorsement, then you are nothing but a political version of a Stepford wife....

LOL...LOL..LOL...LOL...I love it. I just knew that soon as the Dems got in charge of Congress they'd be blamed for all of GW and the Rep Congresses fuck ups...LOL...Classic. Just like all the good things that happened under Clinton were the result of Raygun and Bush Snr, and all the bad things that happened under Dumbya were Clinton's fault...LOL>..lOL...

One of the greatest conservative catch cries of the eons has been PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY..yet they ignore that little gem when it comes to their politicos...which is why neocons have NO credibility because they're hypocrites...

Last edited:
I don't think you are winning or losing in Iraq. It's just a stalemate.

There is no recession, yet. However, lots of folks are doing it tough due to the subprime mortgage debacle. You do know that your govt is bailing out Fannie and Freddie, right? What's that a sign of great economics times?

I don't hate Americans at all. I have a strong dislike for stupid, right-wing neocon, religious nutjobs who want to tell everybody else how to live their lives. Unfortunately there are a lot of you over there.

I don't have problems with terrorists being wiped out. But in Iraq any victories seem Phyrric IMO.

If you think the people calling Bush incompetent as an endorsement, then you are nothing but a political version of a Stepford wife....

LOL...LOL..LOL...LOL...I love it. I just knew that soon as the Dems got in charge of Congress they'd be blamed for all of GW and the Rep Congresses fuck ups...LOL...Classic. Just like all the good things that happened under Clinton were the result of Raygun and Bush Snr, and all the bad things that happened under Dumbya were Clinton's fault...LOL>..lOL...

One of the greatest conservative catch cries of the eons has been PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY..yet they ignore that little gem when it comes to their politicos...which is why neocons have NO credibility because they're hypocrites...

Oh sure, we're all personally responsible for the choices we make.

But that has nothing to do with laying blame for decisions made by the Congress on the Admin shoulders.

And regarding nutjob neocon right wing..whatever the rest of your garbled rant..it sounds as if you fear what you don't understand and haven't been exposed to, which is at the root of most bigotry. I hope you'll make some sort of attempt to educate yourself and broaden your horizons a bit. One wonders if your own countrymen despise you so much you feel the only place you can gain acceptance is on a US political message board?

Oh sure, we're all personally responsible for the choices we make.

But that has nothing to do with laying blame for decisions made by the Congress on the Admin shoulders.

And regarding nutjob neocon right wing..whatever the rest of your garbled rant..it sounds as if you fear what you don't understand and haven't been exposed to, which is at the root of most bigotry. I hope you'll make some sort of attempt to educate yourself and broaden your horizons a bit. One wonders if your own countrymen despise you so much you feel the only place you can gain acceptance is on a US political message board?

If that is the case re personal responsibility, stop making excuses...

What decisions have Congress made that are their responsbility and not GW's??

You calling me ignorant is like Stalin calling Mother Teresa a despot. Unfortunately I have been exposed to the likes of you, and if you were any more transparent you'd be made of glass. That is the second time you've accused somebody of bigotry today. Projecting maybe?
This is an international messageboard based in the US. There are many people from many different countries
Who says I DON'T peruse messageboards from my own country. God you are beyond dumb. You really are. Maybe if you lost some weight, some of that fat around your brain would disappear and the blood might start flowing through again...one lives in hope...

Last edited:
Not projecting. It's just rife in lefties. They strut around claiming they hate American Christians, particularly those in certain geographical or economic locations, and they're bigots. You've gotten away with it for years, it's time to call a turd a pile of shit.

If that is the case re personal responsibility, stop making excuses...

What decisions have Congress made that are their responsbility and not GW's??

You calling me ignorant is like Stalin calling Mother Teresa a despot. Unfortunately I have been exposed to the likes of you, and if you were any more transparent you'd be made of glass. That is the second time you've accused somebody of bigotry today. Projecting maybe?
This is an international messageboard based in the US. There are many people from many different countries
Who says I DON'T peruse messageboards from my own country. God you are beyond dumb. You really are. Maybe if you lost some weight, some of that fat around your brain would disappear and the blood might start flowing through again...one lives in hope...

Point being, it's a US messageboard about US politics, and as I already stated, one wonders why you feel compelled to come here and piss and moan about our political scene, when there's no place on earth where the people are more free, more rich, or better protected.

I also wonder what compels a foreigner to hit these messageboards, post hatred, drivel, and garbage in general...and then to neg rep with the most insulting and personal sorts of comments he can think of. What's that about? Why do you feel compelled to fantasize about the physical characteristics of posters you don't agree with? Why can't you just stick to the topics?

I'm sure I don't know. Perhaps you could bring one of your countrymen to the board, and they could explain it to us.

But you think Obama WILL be president if he wins----and you think he has all the experience he needs ?
i think he has the minimum amount of experience that he needs, and the intelligence to figure it out.

And although Mccain may have the experience, I do not believe in his message or his positions that he has taken with foreign affairs or with domestic issues and with McCain comes the Republicans in his Administration, who are more than likely the same crew of advisors that supported and lead Bush in the wrong direction imo...

Our country CAN NOT survive another 4 years added to the 8 years of republican rule in the administration....republicans have screwed up so badly the last 8 years, they do not and should not be rewarded with another chance to F-up....they don't deserve that chance, they have not earned that chance....there is nothing good about rewarding complete failures.

Last edited:
i think he has the minimum amount of experience that he needs, and the intelligence to figure it out.

And although Mccain may have the experience, I do not believe in his message or his positions that he has taken with foreign affairs or with domestic issues and with McCain comes the Republicans in his Administration, who are more than likely the same crew of advisors that supported and lead Bush in the wrong direction imo...

Our country CAN NOT survive another 4 years added to the 8 years of republican rule in the administration....republicans have screwed up so badly the last 8 years, they do not and should not be rewarded with another chance to F-up....they don't deserve that chance, they have not earned that chance....there is nothing good about rewarded complete failures.

Sorry--I didn't get the memo on who exactly will be in the McCain adminstration. Could you share some names with me ?

the minimum amount of experience ? :lol:

Our country CAN NOT survive another 4 years added to the 8 years of republican rule in the administration....republicans have screwed up so badly the last 8 years, they do not and should not be rewarded with another chance to F-up....they don't deserve that chance, they have not earned that chance....there is nothing good about rewarding complete failures.

What is with the worship of "intelligence"?
How can anyone admire "intelligence" over "accomplishment"?

Besides which, what would lead anyone to think Obama is more intelligent than McCain? Have they taken some test or something? Is this assumption based on the fact that he's managed to reach this age without accomplishing one single thing? That he's good at covering up his messes?

I don't get it.:confused:

I don't hate the woman, i just don't think she's right for the job. the interview she has with gibson just really showed the country that she has no clue about foreign policy. she wouldn't answer his questions. she danced around the Israel/Iran question

You know, you parrots released out of your cages by the Democrats to spread their weak ass shit around the world truly are clueless. Obama has 300 advisors to write what he has to say about foreign policy, what does he know if he need 300advisors?

Sarah Palin is not running for Queen of America, that isn't how it works. If for some reason, she would end up as President, she wouldn't make decisions alone, she would have her Cabinet and many advisors that are experts on everything she needs to know about........ How will Biden or Obama be any different? He tells A STATE SENATOR in a state he's visiting, in a wheelchair, to stand up. Why didn't he know this guy was in a wheelchair if he was going to introduce him to the crowd? I guess his advisors missed something pretty important and yet he is a mere heart beat from the Presidency in the event Obama dies. It is easily just as likely that Osamabama will die in office as McCain, after all, he is Charlie Manson's dream President, one if eliminated could create the race war he wanted. There are plenty of assholes out there that would love to see that happen.

Last edited:
Sorry--I didn't get the memo on who exactly will be in the McCain adminstration. Could you share some names with me ?

the minimum amount of experience ? :lol:

lieberman more than likely :) and i do not agree with his view on Iraq and war in general.....

ex senator Graham..... I certainly do not in any way agree with his domestic view of giving all the breaks to the wealthiest and deregulation, we would not be in this housing mess if it had not been for graham's bill to deregulate the industry....

It is the "mind think" of repubs and lieb that is the same type of mind think of the repubs that were in the administration under pres bush...can't seem to get away from it....and we need to get away from it, we have had ENOUGH of it and it has damaged this country of our TREMENDOUSLY....imo.

lieberman more than likely :) and i do not agree with his view on Iraq and war in general.....

ex senator Graham..... I certainly do not in any way agree with his domestic view of giving all the breaks to the wealthiest and deregulation, we would not be in this housing mess if it had not been for graham's bill to deregulate the industry....

It is the "mind think" of repubs and lieb that is the same type of mind think of the repubs that were in the administration under pres bush...can't seem to get away from it....and we need to get away from it, we have had ENOUGH of it and it has damaged this country of our TREMENDOUSLY....imo.

ie--you dont know--you're down there in the Republican = Bad category.

I'm not feeling the pain, myself. The myth of the horrible shape of the country doesn't hold water.

Forum List

Back