Who Hates Sarah Palin?

As opposed to the liberal jihad, who don't believe in right or wrong, and subsequently don't understand the difference between good and evil, truth and lie, honor and deceit.

There is a right, there is a wrong, there is such a thing as good, there is such a thing as evil. Everything is not relative, everything is not subjective.

and killing innocent Iraqi children because Bush lied to us is right or wrong?

Killing is always wrong, but that doesn't stop it from happening.
And word the question in a truthful way. Lying is also always wrong. Even when put in the form of a misleading question.

I will not stop until this board is ruled by logic, fact, and both sides tolerating the other's opinion.:lol:
I hope you get somewhere. That is why I like debating with Navy1960 and Gunny! They don't agree with you but they respect you by not calling you names and understand you have the right to your opinion.
I shouldn't of called her a redneck but I got sick of her name calling! Maybe I will neg rep myself.

It is bad, but lets not assume, AllieBaba supported Bush. Have you AllieBaba?

Yes. I'm a Republican. I supported him because under a Gore or a Kerry the nation would sink quickly. They aren't qualified to lead, and they have none of my beliefs.

Yes. I'm a Republican. I supported him because under a Gore or a Kerry the nation would sink quickly. They aren't qualified to lead, and they have none of my beliefs.

That's why we are having a problem.

Are you really defending Bush? Name one president who has done this country worse.

Last edited:
Killing is always wrong, but that doesn't stop it from happening.
And word the question in a truthful way. Lying is also always wrong. Even when put in the form of a misleading question.

But Bush lead the country to believe Sadam had weapons that the inspectors said were not there.

Bush said Sadam had ties to AQ.

Then we found out he didnt.

How is it Gore wasnt qualified yet Palin is?

Just like it sunk under FDR! or Clinton for that matter! Give me a break. Have alittle bit more faith in our country and the way it was created. We have checks and balances for a reason. Yes George W Bush in my OPINION is a terrible president but I still know he cannot sink this country.

Just like it sunk under FDR! or Clinton for that matter! Give me a break. Have alittle bit more faith in our country and the way it was created. We have checks and balances for a reason. Yes George W Bush in my OPINION is a terrible president but I still know he cannot sink this country.

Honey, let the grown ups talk.

Abortion is. Consider a woman is raped and becomes pregnent. She can not afford to raise a child. What if someone is raped and giving birth can harm the mother physically, maybe kill her? Everything is not as clear as you want to think they are.

Btw, the terrorists think what they are doing is honorable and right. That is because they were told that sinse birth, not because they are evil. We should make every effort to extinguish this idea, but it was taught in schools and by priests propogating lies to elevate themselves.

Spare me the abortion-mother rhetoric. As I've explained ad nauseum, I'm familiar with the rhetoric, and I'm familiar with the population. I've worked with these women, I've taken them into abortion clinics, I've counseled them afterwards. I know a woman who obtained an abortion after her sister was shot, and she was raped next to the body, while holding her 2 year old daughter.

As I've said before, I've no problem with the morning after pill for women who report a rape. But spare me the "they might be killed" if they report the rape..you're making the assumption that it's better that they go ahead and wait a few months and get big and then get an abortion? You really think that will improve their chance of survival? Staying in the abusive relationship and getting an abortion is going to make things better for them?

And I know terrorists think they're doing the right thing. That doesn't make it right, nor does it make them less evil. You don't expunge evil because someone has a bad childhood. John Gacy was undoubtedly brutally sexually abused as a child. He thought he was doing a great thing when he tortured, raped and killed the 30-odd boys found under his house. Was he evil? I guess not...he THOUGHT he was doing the right thing.

The whole justification of evil thing makes me sick, honestly.

Well, setting all of this name calling aside,

in my opinion, Sarah Palin is not ready to be our vice president and is not ready to step in to the presidency....I was not certain when she was first picked, but now I am sure of it.

I also think many Republicans know this as well, but they are backing her anyway because they know that mccain will probably not run a second term, and putting her as vp NOW gets her ready to run for the presidency in 2012.

care

If we would have listened to Carter 30 years ago we would have not been in the oil crisis today. Where do you think the Republican and Democrats keep getting their ideas from.

Oil was rationed under Carter.
He was responsible for shutting down industry in the forests and seas and decimating the economy.
He was responsible for the bottom falling out of the beef industry in 76.
He left office while we were in a hostage crisis, which was HIS FAULT.
Anyway. You get the idea. You want to see what inflation is really like? What it's like to be in a recession? Look at Carter's term.

Well, setting all of this name calling aside,

in my opinion, Sarah Palin is not ready to be our vice president and is not ready to step in to the presidency....I was not certain when she was first picked, but now I am sure of it.

I also think many Republicans know this as well, but they are backing her anyway because they know that mccain will probably not run a second term, and putting her as vp NOW gets her ready to run for the presidency in 2012.

care

LOL I like the way you claim how to know what republicans are thinking.
Both campaigns have disintigrated into 2nd grade name calling. We should be embarrassed. Looks like the next 4 years are destined to be as nasty as the last 4.

Forum List

Back