Who Hates Sarah Palin?

Spare me the abortion-mother rhetoric. As I've explained ad nauseum, I'm familiar with the rhetoric, and I'm familiar with the population. I've worked with these women, I've taken them into abortion clinics, I've counseled them afterwards. I know a woman who obtained an abortion after her sister was shot, and she was raped next to the body, while holding her 2 year old daughter.

As I've said before, I've no problem with the morning after pill for women who report a rape. But spare me the "they might be killed" if they report the rape..you're making the assumption that it's better that they go ahead and wait a few months and get big and then get an abortion? You really think that will improve their chance of survival? Staying in the abusive relationship and getting an abortion is going to make things better for them?

And I know terrorists think they're doing the right thing. That doesn't make it right, nor does it make them less evil. You don't expunge evil because someone has a bad childhood. John Gacy was undoubtedly brutally sexually abused as a child. He thought he was doing a great thing when he tortured, raped and killed the 30-odd boys found under his house. Was he evil? I guess not...he THOUGHT he was doing the right thing.

The whole justification of evil thing makes me sick, honestly.

*Sigh* I see you will not even consider like is tougher than right and wrong.

LOL I like the way you claim how to know what republicans are thinking.
Both campaigns have disintigrated into 2nd grade name calling. We should be embarrassed. Looks like the next 4 years are destined to be as nasty as the last 4.
Dillo, there is no way on this earth that republicans would be supporting a sarah palin type candidate with very little to NO experience or knowledge of foreign affairs if this were a democratic pick as vp....to deny such is just intellectually dishonest.

I am married to a republican and half of my family are republicans, i know what the SANE ;) republicans are thinking, more than you seem know....the whole country of republicans are not as fervent as the texas republicans are over this pick....other than getting a kick out of seeing liberals go nuts over it.

And yes, both campaigns are acting like kindergartners and i hate it.

but the charlie gibson interview sealed it....she IS NOT READY AT ALL to step in as president on day one, and Americans should not gamble on this one in this day and age imo....she seems to be a mini bush, clueless....NOT READY, at least not yet to step in to the highest and most important position in the World....President Bush was not ready either...and we as a country are paying dearly for it.

"The final year of his presidential tenure was marked by several major crises, including the 1979 takeover of the American embassy in Iran and holding of hostages by Iranian students, a failed rescue attempt of the hostages, serious fuel shortages, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan."

From wiki.

The fuel shortages (we've seen nothing like it since, including now) happened after
"He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price decontrol, and new technology. Foreign oil imports were reduced by 50% from 1977 to 1982."

He fired his entire cabinet after giving a speech which didn't take quite as well as they had told him it would.

The man was and remains an incompetent toad. He set the stage for middle east conflicts back then, and we're still paying for his stupidity today.

I don't suppose you see any significance to that? He

Dillo, there is no way on this earth that republicans would be supporting a sarah palin type candidate with very little to NO experience or knowledge of foreign affairs if this were a democratic pick as vp....to deny such is just intellectually dishonest.

I am married to a republican and half of my family are republicans, i know what the SANE ;) republicans are thinking, more than you seem know....the whole country of republicans are not as fervent as the texas republicans are over this pick....other than getting a kick out of seeing liberals go nuts over it.

but the charlie gibson interview sealed it....she IS NOT READY AT ALL to step in as president on day one, and Americans should not gamble on this one in this day and age imo....she seems to be a mini bush, clueless....NOT READY, at least not yet to step in to the highest and most important position in the World....President Bush was not ready either...and we as a country are paying dearly for it.

No, the sane Republicans like her just fine.
And your comment about the sane Republicans is a little facile...we all know no sane Republican would marry you.:lol:

Please refer to my previous listing.

Ah I see. Well he was the one who negotiaed for their release, not Reagen. No, those things are definitly worse than deliberatly lying to the American public, caing a war killing thousands of Americans, over a 100 thousand innocent Iraqis, not killing a foreign leader in stict opposition with everything the taliban stands for, andallowing us to fall into recession. Beef industry...

"The final year of his presidential tenure was marked by several major crises, including the 1979 takeover of the American embassy in Iran and holding of hostages by Iranian students, a failed rescue attempt of the hostages, serious fuel shortages, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan."

From wiki.

The fuel shortages (we've seen nothing like it since, including now) happened after
"He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price decontrol, and new technology. Foreign oil imports were reduced by 50% from 1977 to 1982."

He fired his entire cabinet after giving a speech which didn't take quite as well as they had told him it would.

The man was and remains an incompetent toad. He set the stage for middle east conflicts back then, and we're still paying for his stupidity today.

I don't suppose you see any significance to that? He

And yet it pales in comparison to what a right royal fuck up that is George W Bush, who will go down as one of the five - if not number one - worst presidents in US history. What a legacy. You must be proud...

and Obama--are you claiming that if the GOP nominated him the Democrats would accept him as qualified?
We have inside the beltway politicians paired up with rookies.
Now it's an ugly mudslinging contest---good look on sorting out facts.
btw---there's lots more to the interview but I see you aren't willing to even look at the rest before passing judgment.

Haro said:
Ah I see. Well he was the one who negotiaed for their release, not Reagen. No, those things are definitly worse than deliberatly lying to the American public, caing a war killing thousands of Americans, over a 100 thousand innocent Iraqis, not killing a foreign leader in stict opposition with everything the taliban stands for, andallowing us to fall into recession. Beef industry...

Fiddlesticks. Every president either lies intentionally or says something which is untrue at least once during his presidency. Particularly if there are security issues and lives at stake.

The safe, warm, and protected American public can never completely grasp the reality of war. You think that if we hadn't gone over there, people wouldn't have died. You're wrong. They would have died, and others would have died, and everyone would have suffered. You haven't been exposed to war because there are those who make those tough decisions for you, and because there are those who are willing to die to keep it that way.

But other than that, your post is vague, imprecise, and essentially...well, untruthful. We aren't in a recession, and the rest is just garbled junk.

Last edited:

He got them kidnapped in the first place. He negotiated for their release...and failed. He launched a failed rescue attack. The man was a goober.

Haro said:

Fiddlesticks. Every president either lies intentionally or says something which is untrue at least once during his presidency. Particularly if there are security issues and lives at stake.

The safe, warm, and protected American public can never completely grasp the reality of war. You think that if we hadn't gone over there, people wouldn't have died. You're wrong. They would have died, and others would have died, and everyone would have suffered. You haven't been exposed to war because there are those who make those tough decisions for you, and because there are those who are willing to die to keep it that way.

But other than that, your post is vague, imprecise, and essentially...well, untruthful. We aren't in a recession, and the rest is just garbled junk.

I am sorry, we are in a RECOVERY period. I just do not know what we are recovering from. And a recession is a drop is GNP for more than one quarter and that is what is happening.
I am a military history buff DON'T tell me what I do not understand about war. I know the horrors.
You said yourself it is never ok to lie. Bush was especially not in the right by a lie that caused thousands of american deaths. What are the results? The taliban are still in Afghanistan while we are in Iraq. AND HOW CAN I BE MORE SPECIFIC?!

hey tm!!!! good to see you too, where have you been? all ok with your family??

Im Ok but my Father in Law died on july 1st (the finest man I ever met) that was the same day my rental house went open.

I went from helping the family with his illness to dealing with his death and refurbishing my rental house in one week.

I have been gone to cali to work on the rental and deal with the Beach house Pop left us. I have been home five days and that is the longest Ive been home in months. Tomarrow I go back to the rental to watch it get reroofed.

Then I go to clean the beach house and back to the rental to rent it out.

The family is doing well considering but its going to be a sad christams without Pop. Hes was the best.

He got them kidnapped in the first place. He negotiated for their release...and failed. He launched a failed rescue attack. The man was a goober.

How did he GET THEM kidnapped in the FIRST place? I barely remember those years of my life.... :eek: and i won't say why...... lol

You are beyond fucking stupid. Just beyond. Please, somebody, start initiating some sort of mental apptitude test people have to take before voting. Allie shouldn't be allowed to vote for a sheriff let alone a president. No wonder Dumbya got in - he has acolytes with just the same number of brain cells voting for him. The US is doomed...:eek:

Forum List

Back