Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

I want you to come and enforce the law IF it gets overturned. Are you coming? Yes or no. Simple question.
And what? You'll shoot me if I do?

That wouldn't be a possibility because you don't have the guts to come.
So back to the question tough guy. Would you shoot a Policeman who came to remove your gun?
Ps you do go along way in reinforcing the argument for better vetting for mental illness before issuing a licence.
PPs Do you find with the average penis size of an American being just over 5 inches, that your falling short of that influenced your choice of gun needle dick ?

Let's get back to the question between the two of us. Are YOU coming?

Typical gun hating retard referring to penis size in relationship to someone owning guns.

When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date.
grow a pair needle dick and answer the question.
Would you shoot a policeman who legally wanted to take your guns.
ps you better check with your partner first.

Grow a pair and answer a question on a real situation instead of one that you say MIGHT happen. What I've challenged you to do currently exists. What you pose doesn't. I deal in reality not what ifs and the reality is you're not man enough to do what you say should be done in a real situation.

I want you to come and enforce the law IF it gets overturned. Are you coming? Yes or no. Simple question.

I leave that to professionals. The cops already have to arm themselves like soldiers because of nuts like you.

The cops don't have to worry about law abiding gun owners like me.

So you don't have the guts? At least you are willing to admit it.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Meanwhile, Republicans will nominate "another clueless rich white guy" and wonder why they lose.

Meanwhile, you'll continue to blame anyone but yourself for being a piss poor employee.

Hey, guy, just because you don't have the balls to ever work for someone else...

I do resumes for "one company" guys who find out they aren't as valued as they think they are. they are usually the sadest resumes I do, because 27 years and they can't fill one page.

I'm the #2 person where I work. Tells you where the next step is.
If you are working at McDonalds, that is not a huge step.

Since I don't work at McDonalds, your statement is retarded much like many who make a career flipping burgers there because it's the only level of skill they'll ever have.

Personally, if Bill went to Lolita Island to tap that underage pussy that's his private business. It shouldn't affect Hillary's chances of losing the nomination to the insane, fake Indian Lizzy "Cheekbones" Warren

Meanwhile, Republicans will nominate "another clueless rich white guy" and wonder why they lose.

Meanwhile, you'll continue to blame anyone but yourself for being a piss poor employee.

Hey, guy, just because you don't have the balls to ever work for someone else...

I do resumes for "one company" guys who find out they aren't as valued as they think they are. they are usually the sadest resumes I do, because 27 years and they can't fill one page.

Since I don't work at McDonalds, your statement is retarded much like many who make a career flipping burgers there because it's the only level of skill they'll ever have.
I was pointing out that you did not say what type of job you worked. It could have been McDonalds. Saying you are number two means nothing if there are 3 employees.

I was pointing out that you did not say what type of job you worked. It could have been McDonalds. Saying you are number two means nothing if there are 3 employees.

We actually have 178. That means #2 means something especially when my time here is significantly less than many of that 178.

We actually have 178. That means #2 means something especially when my time here is significantly less than many of that 178.
Congratulations then.

Congratulations then.

As far as my statement referring to my #2 spot, had there only been 3 of us here, I wouldn't have made it as 2 of 3 means nothing.

Thanks.

That wouldn't be a possibility because you don't have the guts to come.
So you're stating an intent to break the law, threatening to shoot me, and just don't understand why we think you're a shitty person. Par for the course.

I can't state an intent to break a law when that law isn't in place.

I didn't threaten to shoot you. I challenged you to come knowing you don't have the guts. Never said anything about what I would do. You ASSumed.

You thinking at all is a joke. Your opinion about me carries less weight than the TSJohnson I dropped in the toilet this morning. It looked like you, too.

I didn't threaten to shoot you. I challenged you to come knowing you don't have the guts. Never said anything about what I would do. You ASSumed.

You thinking at all is a joke. Your opinion about me carries less weight than the TSJohnson I dropped in the toilet this morning. It looked like you, too.
You stated you're going to break the law when it passes. You implied that you would use your guns on me if I came by. You further imply you'll do this to the police tasked with confiscating them. If you don't want to shoot me, then stop implying that and tell me bluntly exactly what you're threatening to do to me. Stop hiding behind words like a typical conservative keyboard warrior and tell us. Exactly what are you threatening to do to us?

You stated you're going to break the law when it passes. You implied that you would use your guns on me if I came by. You further imply you'll do this to the police tasked with confiscating them. If you don't want to shoot me, then stop implying that and tell me bluntly exactly what you're threatening to do to me. Stop hiding behind words like a typical conservative keyboard warrior and tell us. Exactly what are you threatening to do to us?
Come find out for yourself. Talk about a keyboard warrior... A key board is all you have. 81 posts and big man on campus already.

I'm not going to tell you or Mr. Conservative where I live so you can murder me, especially when all I have is a keyboard to shield myself with...

You are really not so important that I would waste my time on you, but I live in Foley Alabama. Come on down I'll buy you a beer and you can spew your Liberal bullshit all you want.

I live in Chester Great Britain . Chester is very popular with American tourists, so you are welcome as we have developed methods of shutting up the small % of loud mouthed yanks who seem to lack bottle when unarmed.

What you fail to grasp is that no law abiding gun owner wants to shoot anyone, but we are prepared to do just that in defense of our homes and families.
The cops don't have to worry about law abiding gun owners like me.

So you don't have the guts? At least you are willing to admit it.

yeah, guy, here's the thing. Most gun deaths are "law abiding gun owners' who just had a bad day.
Bullshit! Let's talk, just for shits and giggles the Liberal Mecca of Chicago.
In Chicago, an estimated 80% of homicides are gang-related.

What you fail to grasp is that no law abiding gun owner wants to shoot anyone, but we are prepared to do just that in defense of our homes and families.

Yes, I have a hard time grasping that because frankly, after reading a bunch of you guys fantasizing about shooting people, or cheering for some asshole who plugs an unarmed black person, I really do think a lot of you have murder in your heart.

Bullshit! Let's talk, just for shits and giggles the Liberal Mecca of Chicago. In Chicago, an estimated 80% of homicides are gang-related.

"gang-related" are one of those phrases that law enforcement likes to throw around, but it's kind of meaningless. Trust me, if 80% of the homicides were gangbangers shooting gangbangers, we'd be out of them by now.

hillary_clinton_cartoon_rgb1.jpg

Forum List

Back