who else is alone on father's day?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well i am ...i will be by myself for the weekend and all....they will be having fun in wv....
so is anyone else gonna be here or what?

well i am ...i will be by myself for the weekend and all....they will be having fun in wv....
so is anyone else gonna be here or what?

I'll be. My dad is gone and my kids will be visiting theirs. Just me and my vacuum.

My dad died when I was 23. :(

But,,,I'll be with my daughter! :)

She makes me a Fathers Day card too, she tells me I'm her mom and her dad..........

It's almost 12 years he hasn't seen her.............

My dad died when I was 23. :(

But,,,I'll be with my daughter! :)

She makes me a Fathers Day card too, she tells me I'm her mom and her dad..........

It's almost 12 years he hasn't seen her.............

My kids went a few years without seeing their dad, the courts wouldn't allow it. Then two of them went over 5 years without seeing him, voluntarily. I'm glad as adults they've developed some relationship, I think it's good for them. I'm also glad they did wait to be adults.

okay three of us...so far....but a good three ...

Ok - everybody to my house.

Home-cooked ribs, smoked chicken, garlic mashed potatoes (NOT instant), beans and stuff.

EZ - we'll even fix up some veggie cabobs or something for you. ;)

I'll let the cook know there will be a few extras ....

What time? I just bought loads of strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries at farmer's market. I'll pick up an angel food cake!

Oh, wish you all were closer!

new taters...beets...and still got the scrapple...yea it would be fun if we lived close enough to go somehwere for the day...but then you go out and see all the families...i think more will join us...

new taters...beets...and still got the scrapple...yea it would be fun if we lived close enough to go somehwere for the day...but then you go out and see all the families...i think more will join us...

Well girls, seems Eve is less than an hour and a half from me. More to the point, our family summer home is less than 1/2 hour from her. (How long would it take any of you to get in *** IL area?) I got cottage, fireplace, kitchen, boat, beach, tube and skiis! Hell, if it grew, even have a camper for 4 more people. House sleeps 8. Real problem: 1 bathroom with septic tank. Ewwww

well if its southern illinious....i am at the top left of nc...all i got to do is cross a couple of states...tn and kty....but i just skirt tn

I will be with Family on Father's Day
as I attend the Phillies vs Orioles game in Philly
Paying $15 per ticket for 7 of us that's costing me $105.

I do this every year especially on Father's Day.
Because Men get something for Free on
Father's Day usually a Cap.

I'm alone most other days of the year
but this day is special because I make it special.

The GOOD Guy
365 days a Year
Baltimore Bob

I will be with Family on Father's Day
as I attend the Phillies vs Orioles game in Philly
Paying $15 per ticket for 7 of us that's costing me $105.

I do this every year especially on Father's Day.
Because Men get something for Free on
Father's Day usually a Cap.

I'm alone most other days of the year
but this day is special because I make it special.

The GOOD Guy
365 days a Year
Baltimore Bob

Enjoy! Really. However you are NOT invited to our girls time out. One, you are a guy. Two, you are a downer. Three, you are a guy, whoops repeat.

Forum List

Back