Chocolate Lovers Unite!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Is there anything better? :eusa_think:

CHOCOLATE.gif

You know my sis lived in Hershey Penn. for awhile and she said that after awhile, that smell of chocolate gets nauseating.

We did some work for a client in Hershey once and believe it or not, I used to get sick of the smell of chocolate when the guys brought back bags of it to the office.

I crave it once in awhile but I hardley ever actually buy candy.

you know my sis lived in hershey penn. For awhile and she said that after awhile, that smell of chocolate gets nauseating.

We did some work for a client in hershey once and believe it or not, i used to get sick of the smell of chocolate when the guys brought back bags of it to the office.

I crave it once in awhile but i hardley ever actually buy candy.

party pooper!

Seriously Hershey's isn't bad, though not expensive. Dove is good, Godiva better. What is the BEST chocolate? Long Grove Confectionary has my vote, though one of my students brought me some organic Belgian that was way over the top.

Seriously Hershey's isn't bad, though not expensive. Dove is good, Godiva better. What is the BEST chocolate? Long Grove Confectionary has my vote, though one of my students brought me some organic Belgian that was way over the top.

Dove, Godiva or Ghirardelli .... mmmmm ....

We've family in Germany and they bring/send over chocolate too. Good stuff.

Forum List

Back