Who Doomed Sarah Palin’s Presidential Dream?

Why don't you watch the movie about her called 'The Undefeated'?

No thanks. I hear it was a real blockbuster.

Why not watch it? You watched what the Hollywood liberals made in Game Change. Why not watch a documentary where real people are interviewed who tell the truth about Palin?

That's some funny shit. Really funny... Sarah Palin's old handlers advised those Hollywood liberals.

It sounds like The Undefeated was more like The Unattended...

Sarah Palin's 'The Undefeated' documentary bombs at box office, heads for pay-per-view - New York Daily News

Sarah Palin documentary goes to DVD after mediocre box office returns | World news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:
No thanks. I hear it was a real blockbuster.

Why not watch it? You watched what the Hollywood liberals made in Game Change. Why not watch a documentary where real people are interviewed who tell the truth about Palin?

That's some funny shit. Really funny... Sarah Palin's old handlers advised those Hollywood liberals.

Sarah Palin's 'The Undefeated' documentary bombs at box office, heads for pay-per-view - New York Daily News

Sarah Palin documentary goes to DVD after mediocre box office returns | World news | guardian.co.uk
I am not talking about attendence. Pay attention. I asked why you refuse to watch a alternative movie about Palin since you watched the liberal produced Game Change based on disgruntled McCain campaign staff. Please answer what is keeping you from doing it? To say low attendence is illogical and stupid.

Last edited:

I am not talking about attendence. Pay attention. I asked why you refuse to watch a alternative movie about Palin since you watched Game Change. Please answer what is keeping you from doing it. To say low attendence is illogical and stupid.

Game Change was based on facts, and was all I could handle.

The Undefeated is nothing more than a Conservative infomercial on Sarah Palin...

Sarah Palin 'The Undefeated' Documentary: What Critics Say - The Hollywood Reporter

I am not talking about attendence. Pay attention. I asked why you refuse to watch a alternative movie about Palin since you watched Game Change. Please answer what is keeping you from doing it. To say low attendence is illogical and stupid.

The Undefeated is nothing more than a Conservative infomercial on Sarah Palin...

Sarah Palin 'The Undefeated' Documentary: What Critics Say - The Hollywood Reporter
Game Change was based on disgruntled campaign managers for McCain. They had a agenda. The Undefeated tells the truth about Palin being a successful politician who came from nothing unlike Obama who used affirmative action.

Game Change was based on disgruntled campaign managers for McCain. They had a agenda. The Undefeated tells the truth about Palin being a successful politician who came from nothing unlike Obama who used affirmative action.

Actually, they both used "affirmative Action" to the degree that their race/gender were their selling point.

And if they had both been White Men, they'd have gotten more scrutiny than they did earlier on.

My takeaway about The Undefeated is that Palin started out as a middle class person who actually fought for some very middle class values. She took on environmental and workers rights issues. Then she went to sleep next to a bag of PAC money, and kind of like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, something else emerged.

I think the media was brutal to her, but the fact is, the very same McCain staffers who thought she'd be a "game changer" are now whining because they didn't do their jobs. They didn't vet or prepare her for what she was in for, and they put the blame on her instead of themselves.

All that said, blaming Palin for McCain's loss is dishonest. McCain did not lose because of Palin.

He lost because the economy tanked, and because the GOP has steadily been losing ground with minorities and working folks.

Sarah doomed herself once America got a real look at her.

McCain made one of the greatest bonehead political moves in American history with the pick of her for VP.

Actually McCain's poll numbers went up after he chose her.

Ummm . . . they dropped significantly after folks got to see her, and after the election her polling has dropped continually. However, she could probably be elected to the Wasilla school board, which is really her level of ability.

McCain made one of the greatest bonehead political moves in American history with the pick of her for VP.

Ummm . . . they dropped significantly after folks got to see her, and after the election her polling has dropped continually. However, she could probably be elected to the Wasilla school board, which is really her level of ability.

That is a lie. She was drawing bigger crowds than McCain at the end but the media tainted and edited her interviews out of context to sway public opinion. Also she accomplished more when she was governor than her predecessors did. That is why she garnished a 90% approval rating with Alaskans. Let's face it, she had more executive experience than Obama and that was something the liberal MSM couldn't stand for as well as team Obama. She made him look like a retard.

That is a lie. She was drawing bigger crowds than McCain at the end but the media tainted and edited her interviews out of context to sway public opinion. Also she accomplished more when she was governor than her predecessors did. That is why she garnished a 90% approval rating with Alaskans. Let's face it, she had more executive experience than Obama and that was something the liberal MSM couldn't stand for as well as team Obama. She made him look like a retard.
Trot out the MSM wack cant on somebody who cares; I don't. And your opinion doesn't matter, because you are a wack. Fact 1: her popularity has dropped steadily since folks have got to know her. Fact 2: when the going got tough, the tough Sarah quit and ran away. Fact 3: the deluded far right is still deluded about her. Fact 4: the rest of sane America thinks she is crazy. Just My Opinion: her immediate lack of reaction after the Giffords shooting let America see her true character and true America despises her.

Cream rises to the top. Had she been all that you give her credit for, she'd be in Romney's shoes right now.

She should have Asked Her Doctor.

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

palin-crazy.jpg

Last edited:

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_KaTmdZIQM]"Game Change" & High Political Drama (March 9, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
By Benjy Sarlin

Ultimately, Palin has been her own worst enemy. Over and over she's made costly unforced errors that have solidified her critics' worst impressions of her while alienating potential supporters. The most disastrous -- and illustrative -- recent example was her response to the Gabrielle Giffords shooting in Arizona. Under intense scrutiny for her use of violent political imagery, Palin actually began to garner some public sympathy from unexpected corners as it became clear the alleged killer was motivated more by a deranged worldview than any coherent cause. But she instantly squandered it by releasing a tone-deaf video condemning a "blood libel" against her that only appeared more inappropriate after Obama delivered a moving speech focused on the individual shooting victims' biographies later the same day. Palin's popularity plummeted to new lows in the aftermath, but the episode did little more than confirm the already entrenched image of the ex-governor as a thin-skinned, rash, and divisive figure.

More: Who Doomed Sarah Palin's Presidential Dream? | TPMDC
crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Liar.

You can be a "Kick me!" "Republican" but you need to stop lying

Liar.

You can be a "Kick me!" "Republican" but you need to stop lying
Agreed!

Any Wasilla school board responsibilities (more-than-likely) WOULD be beyond the scope o' her level of comprehension.

Forum List

Back