Sarah Palin: Perfect Replacement For FBI Director

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
For eight years Obama lied every time he opened his mouth. Media is now trying to convince their audience that the lying sack of shit is suddenly telling the truth. George Neumayr over at the American Spectator gets it right:

Straining at the tweet and swallowing the camel has become Washington’s favorite pursuit, and it was on tiresome display at Monday’s Congressional hearing with Jim Comey. Out of it came two clashing headlines: “Comey Denies Obama Ordered Wiretapping on Trump,” “The FBI is Investigating Trump’s Links to Russia.”

In other words, the core claim underlying Trump’s tweets is true: people acting on the authority of Obama opened an investigation into Trump’s campaign, then criminally leaked mention of it to friendly news outlets in an attempt to derail his election. When is Obama going to apologize for that?​

XXXXX

Notice that even the shorthand of the media’s headlines bears out the shorthand of Trump’s tweets. Some of them say that the FBI is investigating “campaign associates,” but others say that the FBI is investigating “Trump.” For all the partisan angling, blather, and word games, Trump and these newspapers finally agree: Obama was investigating him.​

Yes, Obama Did Investigate Trump
After all the parsing at the Comey hearing, that remains the bottom line.
George Neumayr
March 20, 2017, 7:00 pm

Yes, Obama Did Investigate Trump

Obama is out of office. President Trump has to get rid of Obama's agents; none more than James Comey.

Sarah Palin has no law enforcement experience, nor a background in intelligence gathering, but she can hardly do worse that Comey:

Sarah Palin, one of the earliest supporters of Donald Trump in his quest for the White House, is now urging the president to dump James Comey as director of the FBI.​

It is as simple as my decades-long warning:

I knew way back at the height of the Cold War. Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency. Today, they have control of the entire intelligence community.​

I suspect that Obama holdovers in intelligence agencies like the CIA are already engaging in a clandestine operation that will end in an attack that media can lay on President Trump:​

Back at the height of the Cold War, long years before personal computers were invented, I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency.​

XXXXX

And let us NOT forget the Clintons when Obama was still a community organizer:​

Democrats protected Communists throughout the Cold War —— most notably during the Vietnam War. Thanks to Democrats using the same tactics that protected American Communists, today’s loyal Americans have two enemies lunging at their throats.​

There Is No Pleasure In being Right About Democrats

Way back when Democrats concentrated their efforts on protecting foreign and domestic enemies it never occurred to me that Democrats would use the intelligence community to protect criminal activity (the Clinton Foundation), nor could I imagine they would use it against opponents in elections:

Palin’s comment featured a link to a link on her own personal site documenting ties between the FBI director and the Clinton Foundation. It displays a Breitbart News report from last September titled “Exposed: FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection.”

James Comey

On Monday, Comey confirmed his agency is actively investigating alleged interference by Russia into the 2016 U.S. presidential race, including possible collusion between Moscow and Trump’s campaign.

Comey also claimed the U.S. Justice Department has “no information” regarding Trump’s claim that the Obama administration tapped him at Trump Tower in 2016.​

Sarah Palin urges Trump to dump 'tainted' top official
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 03/22/2017 @ 2:33 pm

Sarah Palin urges Trump to dump ‘tainted’ top official

Finally, James Comey is no J. Edgar Hoover who was denigrated for fighting the Communist threat when Democrats were swearing there was no threat.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.qzBiQzIHH82aNAHUxKAZwQEsEs&pid=Api&w=180&h=181

th
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.fgD-ZiTYuZM1XaUy2YAPWAEsEs&pid=Api&w=180&h=181

I have to wonder what Jimmy Peanuts says about Communism and Communist China today:

Jimmy_Carter_at_a_press_conference_in_1978.jpg

Being confident of our own future, we are now free of that inordinate fear of communism which once led us to embrace any dictator who joined us in that fear. I’m glad that that’s being changed. Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter - Wikiquote

Forum List

Back