Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
No that wasn't what is was saying that the US should support Israel because it would make the US a regional scape goat. . .

So you're saying the US should support Israel ...........because the region needs a scapegoat.

You realise that the USA becomes a scapegoat too, right?

I'm still trying to grasp why the USA would want to become a scapegoat for the region? How does this benefit the USA?

Also not what i was saying. If Israel is the regional scapegoat regardelss of US support, then this isn't a consideration in the relationship..

It isn't a consideration?

I disagree. I see no reason for the USA to seek alliances with regional scapegoats.

Like I've already pointed out, if this were a successful diplomatic strategy, then why not seek out alliance with the most despised African Nation? Why not send the most aid to the most hated country in South America?

So you're saying the US should support Israel ...........because the region needs a scapegoat.

I'm still trying to grasp why the USA would want to become a scapegoat for the region? How does this benefit the USA?

Also not what i was saying. If Israel is the regional scapegoat regardelss of US support, then this isn't a consideration in the relationship..

I disagree. I see no reason for the USA to seek alliances with regional scapegoats.

Like I've already pointed out, if this were a successful diplomatic strategy, then why not seek out alliance with the most despised African Nation? Why not send the most aid to the most hated country in South America?

Samson, is that all you do, make shit up and attribute it to the person you are engaged with. This is not debate, its Flameing

That right, all you do is Flame, take a word or two and make something up, than samson proceeds to talk down to samson's opponent, a clever way of flameing everyone you disagree with

Samson, is that all you do, make shit up and attribute it to the person you are engaged with. This is not debate, its Flameing

That right, all you do is Flame, take a word or two and make something up, than samson proceeds to talk down to samson's opponent, a clever way of flameing everyone you disagree with

:eusa_boohoo:

Are you on the rag?

You are operating under the false assumption that if the US were not to support Israel, they would be well likedm or even tolerated, in the region.

You are operating under the false assumption that if the US were not to support Israel, they would be well likedm or even tolerated, in the region.

You think the USA would be "tolerated" less is they took the aid that currently goes to Israel and sent it to Gaza?

Why?

If Israel tells American's to support her actions then America supports. America is the slave of Israel. You give Israel enough money each year to fund your Health Care 100%.

You think the USA would be "tolerated" less is they took the aid that currently goes to Israel and sent it to Gaza?

Why?

I have already mentioned the other reasons while the arab world hates the USA, and support for Israel is at the bottom of the list. that is why i think that even had the US discontinued support of Israel, it would not help one bit.

Besides, between 2000 and 2008 the US has given the palestinians more than $2.5 bn. without it making even an inkling of the positive affect on palestinian sentiment toward the US. And, even if it had, it would not change the feeling of the rest of the arab world towards the US.

, between 2000 and 2008 the US has given the palestinians more than $2.5 bn. without it making even an inkling of the positive affect on palestinian sentiment toward the US. And, even if it had, it would not change the feeling of the rest of the arab world towards the US.
I call Bull shit, America may have bribed some pali stooges, but none of that money went to the people

Why?

I have already mentioned the other reasons while the arab world hates the USA, and support for Israel is at the bottom of the list. that is why i think that even had the US discontinued support of Israel, it would not help one bit.

Besides, between 2000 and 2008 the US has given the palestinians more than $2.5 bn. without it making even an inkling of the positive affect on palestinian sentiment toward the US. And, even if it had, it would not change the feeling of the rest of the arab world towards the US.

I'd really like you to substantiate at least a couple of your broad generalizations:

1. The Arab World Hates the USA
2. The Last reason The Arab World Hates the USA is because the USA supports Israel
3. Palestinians have received $2.5B from the USA
4. $2.5B has not changed Palestinian sentiment toward the USA
5. $2.5B would not change Arab sentiment toward the USA outside Palestine

Much of this could easily be dismissed as Israeli propaganda unless you have some unbias source to support these claims.

Be honest the US's support of Israel is more toward the top. But I agree if the US cut off Israel, it won't matter. It didn't help the Soviets, who were outright against Israel. Doesn't help Europe nowadays who don't support Israel any differently then they support any other country in the Middle East.

If the US cut off Israel, we would initially see praise in the Arab and Muslim world, but it would soon be forgotten and they would find other reasons for jihad!

Why?

Be honest the US's support of Israel is more toward the top. But I agree if the US cut off Israel, it won't matter. It didn't help the Soviets, who were outright against Israel. Doesn't help Europe nowadays who don't support Israel any differently then they support any other country in the Middle East.

If the US cut off Israel, we would initially see praise in the Arab and Muslim world, but it would soon be forgotten and they would find other reasons for jihad!

Interesting point made here: If the US supported Israel as much as....Sweden, for example, then why would Arabs/Muslims find other reasons for "Jihad" more with the USA than Sweden?

Interesting point made here: If the US supported Israel as much as....Sweden, for example, then why would Arabs/Muslims find other reasons for "Jihad" more with the USA than Sweden?
I think we have tremendous ignorance of the Islamic Faith. I have spent many years in Asia. Islam is the scourge of that continent. They had one and one half thousand year of history of cutting people's heads off, and destroying everything and anything that they can destroy in the name of Allah. In Iran during that millenia and a half, they are estimated to have killed between nine and ten million people of the Jewish faith. That was the greatest Holocaust in world history. The German killing of only six million Jews was small by comparison. Ahmedinejad makes fun of the paltry German holocaust because it does not compare to what the Iranians did. Remember the Islamic faith demands that they kill Jews. In the so called Islamic last days their prophets claim that even the trees will cry out telling the Islamic warriors where the Jews are hiding so their throats can be slit. What a totally evil religion Islam has shown itself to be. All you have to do is look at history to know the truth.

I think we have tremendous ignorance of the Islamic Faith. I have spent many years in Asia. Islam is the scourge of that continent. They had one and one half thousand year of history of cutting people's heads off, and destroying everything and anything that they can destroy in the name of Allah. In Iran during that millenia and a half, they are estimated to have killed between nine and ten million people of the Jewish faith. That was the greatest Holocaust in world history. The German killing of only six million Jews was small by comparison. Ahmedinejad makes fun of the paltry German holocaust because it does not compare to what the Iranians did. Remember the Islamic faith demands that they kill Jews. In the so called Islamic last days their prophets claim that even the trees will cry out telling the Islamic warriors where the Jews are hiding so their throats can be slit. What a totally evil religion Islam has shown itself to be. All you have to do is look at history to know the truth.

Um...thanks for dropping by.....but we're not debating whether or not Islam is an "Evil Religion."

Maybe you could begin a thread in which you could share a relevent thought?

Last edited:
I .

Um...thanks for dropping by.....but we're not debating whether or not Islam is an "Evil Religion."

Samson, that is rich coming from you, Samson is far from on topic even 50% of the time, further you have enough posts to know threads hardly stay on topic, like when you wanted to know about my private parts you have asked about in this thread and others.

Samson's way of belitteling and flameing members.

Samson, that is rich coming from you, Samson is far from on topic even 50% of the time, further you have enough posts to know threads hardly stay on topic, like when you wanted to know about my private parts you have asked about in this thread and others.

Samson's way of belitteling and flameing members.

:eusa_boohoo:

George Michael wants to know how much longer will you be on the rag?

Why?

The money the US gives to "Palestine" only hurts the Palestinians and is given to protect Israel.

Why?

The money the US gives to "Palestine" only hurts the Palestinians and is given to protect Israel.

Huh?

You're confusing ridiculous blather for a meaningful thought.

Forum List

Back