Who do you think will take over?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Muslims?
Hispanics?
Blacks?

Or will white Americans fight back and hold on to their majority status?

It seems to me that we are seeing the beginning of the white pushback. But it still seems very weak indeed, with half of whites not wanting it at all, and instead declaring they are against Trump and in favor of a multiracial America.

Muslims?
Hispanics?
Blacks?

It seems to me that we are seeing the beginning of the white pushback. But it still seems very weak indeed, with half of whites not wanting it at all, and instead declaring they are against Trump and in favor of a multiracial America.

Darling it's going to be the Amish, the Amish are dangerous and they're out of control :eek-52: :omg:

45fc01c974c140ef80e3b7e61f82b8bf052f344c6a04a748cf01a0878eec6d3d_1.jpg

The gay community. They're queer, they're here, and they're not gonna blow it this time.

Muslims?
Hispanics?
Blacks?

go back to germany you'll find plenty of white cocks to suck over there you sick twisted demented neo nazi

Muslims?
Hispanics?
Blacks?

Even with the 75% out of wedlock birth rate blacks will be surpassed by hispanics who will out breed them with a much higher percentage of two parent householdes granting them a distinct advantage over blacks. Of course, Hispanic/latinos will sign on to the social justice train while they're in the minority but will abandon it in droves once in the majority. The money, when hispanics/latinos become the majority, will still be concentrated in whites and asians. It's going to be a funny ride.

When I say "take over" I mean, which group is going to become both demographically and politically powerful, and thereby control the organs of power in America, or whatever is left of America as it descends into anarchy. If we examine each group distinctly, we find both advantages and disadvantages
-Jews: currently in control, but that might change with the rise of other groups, or collapse in the financial system, distrust of media, etc.
-Whites: still numerically and politically dominant particularly at state and local level, but hopelessly divided, naively charitable, low birth rates, appear to be in structural decline
-Hispanics: immigration, high birth rates, mostly work hard, but tend not to be good at education and obtaining power
-Blacks: also supported by immigration and birth rates, use their grievances in a militant fashion, but held back by crime and poor behavior and are disliked by other groups
-Asians: immigration, high education, but low birth rates, meek, and not aggressive; my money is not on asians
-Muslims: immigration, high birth rates, aggressive, but also disliked by other groups

Seems like a free for all now, it's anybody's call really.

It's like that old song:
Beaners to the right of me
Coons to the left
Here I am, stuck in the middle with Jews.

When I say "take over" I mean, which group is going to become both demographically and politically powerful, and thereby control the organs of power in America, or whatever is left of America as it descends into anarchy. If we examine each group distinctly, we find both advantages and disadvantages
-Jews: currently in control, but that might change with the rise of other groups, or collapse in the financial system, distrust of media, etc.
-Whites: still numerically and politically dominant particularly at state and local level, but hopelessly divided, naively charitable, low birth rates, appear to be in structural decline
-Hispanics: immigration, high birth rates, mostly work hard, but tend not to be good at education and obtaining power
-Blacks: also supported by immigration and birth rates, use their grievances in a militant fashion, but held back by crime and poor behavior and are disliked by other groups
-Asians: immigration, high education, but low birth rates, meek, and not aggressive; my money is not on asians
-Muslims: immigration, high birth rates, aggressive, but also disliked by other groups

Pile of ignorant manure.

Relax. It will work itself out. It always does.

What makes you sure it will work out?

Can you not see for yourself the intractable divisions in the country? I swear some people are polyannas. I don't think America makes it another 20 years, I really don't.

good questions:
When "they" do take over.........history has shown "they" do a terrible job. See the middle east, Africa, even Mexico etc. They invent nothing but poverty, corruption, murder and dicktators over centuries of pathetic madness. However, the Mexican work ethic is probably right up there with the South Koreans.

Asians? They are smarter as a group. See Cupertino, Milpitas CA for examples. Indians too (Fremont CA). My money would be on the brains. 1/3-1/2 of the planet is Asian/Indian right now? They also plan ahead.

EDIT: I had heard Chile was one of best in South America: 1. Chile is a first world country with Latin America’s highest standard of living. The water is drinkable, phone and Internet services are fast and reliable, the public transit system is modern and efficient and the highways are modern, fast and well-maintained.

Can you not see for yourself the intractable divisions in the country? I swear some people are polyannas. I don't think America makes it another 20 years, I really don't.
Because it always does. You worry too much. Where do you believe America will go exactly?

You should get the fuck out now then. Don't wait until the last minute.

Forum List

Back