Who do you think is the most beautiful female musician?

I always had a thing for Chrissie Hynde back in her "Pretenders" days in the early 80's. I believe she had a kid with Ray Davies of the Kinks.
Saw her live a few times and she sure was raunchy but at times (how do I put this?) crude, rude and vulgar in a way that sent the audience wild.

Last edited:
Maybe, given I’m 1000% gay, I'm not the person to ask? What really pisses me off is this obsession female singers have to be pretty, girly and sexy. Utter crap ! So many brilliant female artists are ignored by recording companies because they don’t belong in a Playboy cerntrefold. ( do they still exist?).

Who do you think’s the better musician of these two?

But sometimes I have to admit you can have sexy and musically brilliant together. - -

I know her. She’s a slut and her band members are assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw her live a few times and she sure was raunchy but at times (how do I put this?) crude, rude and vulgar in a way that sent the audience wild.

Cool. They were great back then. Never got to see her live. Saw the Ramones at CBGB's once, and the B-52's at some club in Cherry Hill, NJ. Saw the Kinks in 1977, or 78, I forget.

Ooooh. How could I have forgotten Debbie Harry, and Blondie! She was HOT.

Last edited:
what kind of organ is that Karl? ~S~
Église Saint-Martin (St. Martinikerk), Groningen (Pays-Bas/Netherlands)
Originally constructed by Schnitger, 1691-2 / with re-builds by Hinsz 1728-9, 1740
Oekelen 1854-5 / Ahrend 1976-7, 1983-4
J S Bach is supposed to have played this intrument himself when visiting the Netherlands but that may only be a local rumour.Bach did play on a number of organs by the same builder, one of the very best in my opinion. I’ve played one briefly myself, a difficult keyboard requiring lots of strength in the fingers but a fabulous sound.

Last edited:
The music ain’t much more than bubble gum pop but while you boys are all hot and sweaty - - - - -

She went from this:

jennifer-hudson-boutique-beautiful-05.jpg

To this:

2de0272d6c3e386ac7fcfea84071f82d--jennifer-hudson-jennifer-oneill.jpg

jennifer-hudson-640x640.jpg

Stunning.

And a Chicago girl.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention Stevie. Even as an ancient gay male she can still cast a spell over me and I’ve no idea how she does it.
And unlike the Stones she’s yet to make a fool of herself in her old age.

I was at this concert in Melbourne. She was in her late 50’s I think and still blew my mind.
Unfortunately one of the backing singers that night was singing out of tune. Stevie could obviously hear it and kept giving her strange looks.

Last edited:

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mentions Stevie. Even as an ancient gay male she can still cast a spell over me and I’ve no idea how she does it.

I don't know Karl...maybe the voice...but she had visited me in my dreams often as I stumbled through my youth....
Maybe you should write and tell her? She’d probably be happy to hear it. Despite what she tells us in some of her lyrics she’s amazingly approachable since she gave up the white powder.

I'd give anything to look like this beautiful lady.

MI0003092138.jpg

God bless you and Alison Krauss always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

If we got fantasy In mind, I could deal with the girl stuff and be as rich and talented as these two young girls.

Forum List

Back