Who do you think is the most beautiful female musician?

I'd give anything to look like this beautiful lady.

MI0003092138.jpg

God bless you and Alison Krauss always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

If we got fantasy In mind, I could deal with the girl stuff and be as rich and talented as these two young girls.

Now that’s really interesting but don’t give us any more details of your fantasy, I suspect the internet would melt.

Given the majority of posts here it would appear no woman is allowed to be beautiful over 30.

Most of you will find this lady’s output hard to cope with but as a lifelong fan to me she was as gorgeous in middle age as in her youth. The third shot in this link was taken in her mid 50’s.
I met her face to face in her sixties and she was still stunning . Almost enough to turn me straight.
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...no-elisabeth-schwarzkopf-20160606-gpcbpq.html

Last edited:
This is my submission: a woman of simple and natural loveliness; a genuine classy lady; the typical beauty of everywoman; a gal that every man would be proud to have for a wife or daughter or sister or mother.

Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong

Perhaps not the most beautiful, but effin hot none the less. And a pretty damn decent voice too.

Singer%20Dido.jpg

Otherwise known as "Dido".

But then again, Amy Lee is fucking gorgeous and man, what a voice...

K1717_Amy_Lee_featured_248ed78b6649d6cda0fcadc1ac9bc23e.jpg

Julie London was pretty hot.

iu

54080003142739b81024185dd63e86c9.jpg

iu

Before she was "Dixie" she was an international singer, actress, and a model.

Ya know, I hate to say it, but if there was actually a woman alive who could get Me to consider being unfaithful......Amy Lee would be that woman..

amy-lee-wallpapers-hd-72912-8814323.png

She is NOT the most beautiful woman alive, but.....wow. That is some pulse increasing, blood pounding woman right there.

I always thought Anna Nalick has both a beautiful voice and is likewise very easy on the eyes!

The difference between the most beautiful woman in the world and the second or third or thousandth most beautiful woman is indistinguishable. The truth is that most women are beautiful in their own unique way. Here's a beautiful lady from the 40s-60s that I grew up with (yes, I'm a geezer):

First Teresa Brewer as a teenager:

Next, Teresa Brewer as a beautiful young woman:

And finally, another side of the much-talented young lady:

The difference between the most beautiful woman in the world and the second or third or thousandth most beautiful woman is indistinguishable. The truth is that most women are beautiful in their own unique way. Here's a beautiful lady from the 40s-60s that I grew up with (yes, I'm a geezer):

First Teresa Brewer as a teenager:

Next, Teresa Brewer as a beautiful young woman:

And finally, another side of the much-talented young lady:

Yep.

Of course, there is Delores O' Riordan from the Cranberries.

She wasn't the most beautiful but what was so sexy about her was not only was she hot, you could hear her accent through the music.

The-Cranberries%E2%80%99-Singer-Dolores-O%E2%80%99Riordans-Cause-Of-Death-Is-Finally-Unveiled.jpg

Maybe, given I’m 1000% gay, I'm not the person to ask? What really pisses me off is this obsession female singers have to be pretty, girly and sexy. Utter crap ! So many brilliant female artists are ignored by recording companies because they don’t belong in a Playboy cerntrefold. ( do they still exist?).

Who do you think’s the better musician of these two?

But sometimes I have to admit you can have sexy and musically brilliant together. - -

I want to see someone beautiful singing. I prefer to look at beautiful people. Are you different?

An ugly person if they write such good songs and has that great of a voice is free to make it big here in America and it does happen. But when a record company is looking for someone they can sell, they’re looking for a cardi b.

Lots of ugly Latino blacks can rap as good as she can. They plucked her out of a strip club because hot sells.

I know you loved Psi and gangdum style but that’s rare

My vote for hottest female musician is Ariana Grande. Shes sexy as hell.
She looks 14 years old. .... :cuckoo:
Exactly! There is a universal truth that physically an 18 year old woman is hotter than she is at 28. I’m not talking about someone out of shape getting in shape. I’m strictly talking about someone who ages. They gain weight every year. Their boobs start to sag. Wrinkles. Less limber. Less cardio.

So you say she looks really young? So? Most men like young looking beautiful women. The younger looking the better.

I don’t know one 18 year old girl that looks so young I wouldn’t screw her. I might card her tho

Last edited:
Wow, actually, there are just so many. Too many to name actually.
There is only one most beautiful lady singers. My final decision is that woman is none other than Greta Van Fleet. Look her up performing on snl. She proves the music industry only allows beautiful women to sing.

Forum List

Back