Who do you think is the most beautiful female musician?

Ariana Grande is the most beautiful woman (HOT photoshoot)

My vote for hottest female musician is Ariana Grande. Shes sexy as hell. Who do you think is the hottest female singer?
ariana-grande_glamour_10nov14_pa_b_1.jpg
No question when I was growing up like at age 5 the most beautiful and best singer, and she actually might be number one of all time

The GOAT is, ready?..

Dolly fucking Parton. When I was a young boy I can remember no other singer who was hotter.

I never heard of Laura Osnes, before my attention was called to this video of her performing as a guest soloist at a Pioneer Day event put on by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. A spectacularly beautiful and talented lady, with a beautiful voice, singing a beautiful song, backed up by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

I don't think I'd say that she's necessarily the singularly most beautiful female musician, but if she's not, then at least she's very close to the top of the list.

Ariana Grande is the most beautiful woman (HOT photoshoot)

My vote for hottest female musician is Ariana Grande. Shes sexy as hell. Who do you think is the hottest female singer?
ariana-grande_glamour_10nov14_pa_b_1.jpg
I hav to agree. Some would say she’s too tiny but that’s ridiculous right? And crazy good voice.

Halsey is beautiful too and I love her voice.

I was looking for a thread to give respect to all the beautiful female artists today because when I was growing up I didn’t love female singers like I do today.

Aretha Franklin, pat benatar, carol king, Carly Simon, hart, Cindy lauper. I didn’t LOVE their stuff like I love the songs women are writing today.

I just listened to lady Gaga on Howard Stern. Give me one more reason. Watch it. She’s amazing.

Pink, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Sia, I could go on and on. Today’s women singers are better than when I grew up.

I never heard of Laura Osnes, before my attention was called to this video of her performing as a guest soloist at a Pioneer Day event put on by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. A spectacularly beautiful and talented lady, with a beautiful voice, singing a beautiful song, backed up by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

I don't think I'd say that she's necessarily the singularly most beautiful female musician, but if she's not, then at least she's very close to the top of the list.

Absolutely fantastic. This one goes into my favorites. Many thanks

I do not like this kind of music but that doesn’t mean I can’t hear that she killed it. And she’s beautiful. I love that combination.

This question is way too hard, to many beautiful female musicians from different eras to choose from. F it I'm going with Dolly Parton. She has a heart of gold which is beautiful to me.

Forum List

Back