Who Do You Miss On USMB?

Most of the missing posters have been reported to the Internet Police and have been relocated to FEMA Death Camps for reeducation

I think there should be a room on here that only BANNED members could go to.
Like a prison!

A long time ago in my wicked Coyote days, I was an Admin for another board (along with Alan)...we were creative. For members that repeatedly broke rules, we had a prison. That was the only place they could post. There were no rules for either mods or prisoner. So we messed with their avies etc. We created Admin accounts such as The Wardon, The Matron, etc. Actually ended up more fun than punishment but it was effective. Someday...I'll forget myself and give someone a Zippy the Pinhead avatar....sigh...

A long time ago in my wicked Coyote days, I was an Admin for another board (along with Alan)...we were creative. For members that repeatedly broke rules, we had a prison. That was the only place they could post. There were no rules for either mods or prisoner. So we messed with their avies etc. We created Admin accounts such as The Wardon, The Matron, etc. Actually ended up more fun than punishment but it was effective. Someday...I'll forget myself and give someone a Zippy the Pinhead avatar....sigh...

I think you should use this strategy here.

A jail forum. What a novel idea! lol. Sorry. Been there, done that. It was kinda sorta fun. Kinda sorta not. Lock 'em up, and they can only post in there but others can go in and talk to them if they want. However, we could not edit their posts but we COULD change their avie if we felt like it with a funny title under it. After a couple of months..we let them out of jail.

I like a lot of the people here. I can't think of anyone I miss.

..... is there someone that used to be here that isn't here anymore (for WHATEVER reason) that you miss and/or miss reading their posts?

If so, who is it?

If you don't want to mention names, what is it you miss about them/their posts?

Or you can just say YES, you miss some people.....

(you can also mention people you are GLAD are gone if you want!) :badgrin:

Quantum Windbag. He was a good poster who sadly left this mortal coil a while ago.... RIP.

I am stuck at home with my leg in a cast and am bored out of my mind.

I have found the site to be fascinating. There seems to be so much hate going around. No wonder you all have guns !!

That's funny. You don't have a gun and you toss the hate as well. Go figure!

I think you should use this strategy here.

Don't tempt me. I'm a critter of weak will.

Forum List

Back