Who Do You Miss On USMB?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
..... is there someone that used to be here that isn't here anymore (for WHATEVER reason) that you miss and/or miss reading their posts?

If so, who is it?

If you don't want to mention names, what is it you miss about them/their posts?

Or you can just say YES, you miss some people.....

(you can also mention people you are GLAD are gone if you want!) :badgrin:

I am stuck at home with my leg in a cast and am bored out of my mind.

I have found the site to be fascinating. There seems to be so much hate going around. No wonder you all have guns !!

Well this should be entertaining for you! Especially if you are up on the news and politics. I'm not but I love people and find them fascinating. I love to hear what they think and why... especially in terms of relationships, their likes and dislikes in general, what makes them who they are... what they hate etc.

I have found the site to be fascinating. There seems to be so much hate going around. No wonder you all have guns !!
Oh..Tommy. The kettle calls the pot black. I am glad your guns are confiscated. Your hatred toward the Brits is real.

Oh..Tommy. The kettle calls the pot black. I am glad your guns are confiscated. Your hatred toward the Brits is real.
You are confusing the British people for the British establishment. Working class British youth have long been fodder for upper class elitist savagery.

I miss certain people that are not that popular - I miss their posts because they were lively and spirited... I usually didn't even agree with them... such as:

Derideo_Te
Darkwind

and I missed Defcon4 when he was gone for a while, but he's back.....

I'm sure there are others... and I know there are many many that are missed by the Vets around here.....

Gosh, this is a really sad topic for me. As soon as I read the OP tears welled up and I actually had to click elsewhere until I could compose myself enough to come back to pay homage to a former poster of prodigious stupidity, stratospheric ignorance, and a posterchild for failed public education, just to name a few of her shortcomings.

I miss you so, Truthmatters.

Lair!

You are confusing the British people for the British establishment. Working class British youth have long been fodder for upper class elitist savagery.
And an inverted snob, too. Awwwww.

Gosh, this is a really sad topic for me. As soon as I read the OP tears welled up and I actually had to click elsewhere until I could compose myself enough to come back to pay homage to a former poster of prodigious stupidity, stratospheric ignorance, and a posterchild for failed public education, just to name a few of her shortcomings.

Lair!

Wow, she's so old she doesn't even show in the search!

Lair!

Wow, she's so old she doesn't even show in the search!
I think she got banned. She was literally the dumbest person on here. She couldn't even spell 4 letter words except for fuck and dick. She got flamed SOOOO much. I did a thread in the FZ where me and a couple guys just made "your momma" jokes about her. Like 30 pages worth LMAO
Let me see if I can find it

Si modo and mal
mal WAS the FZ and si was just awesome.

I did a little research on mal (just looked at some of his postings) .... last time he logged on here was in late November so I guess he's gone for a while if not for good.

Will have to check out Si modo later... out to a Drs. appt. now. Will look for that thread you are talking about the truthmatters also if you can't find it....

I cant find the insult thread I was talking about. They might have deleted it lol

I joined this other site a while back. When I joined, some dumbfuck was "warning" me about shitty posters. The first was one her. I LOLd so fuckin hard!

..... is there someone that used to be here that isn't here anymore (for WHATEVER reason) that you miss and/or miss reading their posts?

If so, who is it?

Yes

If so, who is it?

Yes

More than 1?

Forum List

Back