Why conservatives suck

The actual video is great at explaining to liberals why conservatives must take the side of our Constitution and fiscal responsibility. He uses liberal speak of "we suck" in an attempt to get them to listen. Makes me wonder if the OP even listened to the video. :lol:

The actual video is great at explaining to liberals why conservatives must take the side of our Constitution and fiscal responsibility. He uses liberal speak of "we suck" in an attempt to get them to listen. Makes me wonder if the OP even listened to the video. :lol:
now that is hilarious, thanks I didn't listen to it. :2up:

Let me guess, in short, believing in limited govt means taking responsibility for managing things yourself, not depending on elections, votes and people in office.
So it's more work, but in the end, you retain direct control and ownership so the rewards are greater, too.

I also ask: how can people ever be equal if we don't exercise equal responsibility and ownership?
This degree of self-govt is necessary if we are going to protect people and interests equally under law.

One group cannot be dependent on govt for rights and protections while people with more money, property and knowledge of laws and financing/credit
don't depend on govt. Those two groups are not going to have equal security and protection if only one can afford legal defense and the other has no means of defending interests against bigger competition.

To be equal, we'd all have to have access to knowledge and ownership as in direct control and representation instead of depending on a middle man such as govt or parties or a legal system with unequal access that treats people unequally.

I can see us heading toward a "tiered" system, similar to academic classes in progression,
where people receive education and training to move up to higher levels of independence, management and leadership/ownership roles.

I think the Parties can organize this, where people can invest in the level of government and management that represents them.
And they all help each other, even though people are at different levels at different times; this can be organized by stages of
social, political and economic development to move people forward. Even if people depend on assistance while training,
the point is to move up as much as possible. For people unable to live or support themsevles without assistance, an organized school system
could provide jobs and internships for people training to provide that type of care or assistance as part of education and job training.

• Banned

You clearly din't listen to it ya lying sack of shit.

You clearly din't listen to it ya lying sack of shit.

Sure did, at least the first couple of minutes where it clearly set you up.

• Banned
Lie. blow smoke, deny. The Clinton trifecta. you learned it well.

Admit it, you listen to the first 30 to 45 seconds and stopped didn't you? :lol:

This is the guy who is speaking in the video, Bill Whittle. Bill is a conservative blogger who makes a living through his blog. Not very likely he would bash his base huh? :lol:

Fiscal responsibility??? Like Reagan:eusa_dance: did,,,,,???

Facts and truth SUCK! however the alternative is toxic. Then again there are those that bought into hope and change hook line and sinker?

Forum List

Back